Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

Sigma MK I engines are listed as having +10 km/h speed bonus, but equipping them doesn't increase the listed engine speed for the Railjack.

I'm unsure if its a UI bug where it's not changing the stat in the UI but is making the ship faster, or if its not actually doing anything.

Speed with default sigma engines (307 m/s)
9d9d22a941.jpg

Speed with sigma MK I engines (still 307 m/s)
0a1ae1d6bd.jpg

2 hours ago, GrimSinner said:

EVERY time I use the archwing slingshot, my archwing gun will not deploy and I'm stuck using standard weapons.  If I just exit the ship without using slingshot, my archwing gun deploys and works fine, it's only when using slingshot.  It's like getting shot into an angry space hornets nest and all I have is a fly swatter.

though many weapons are far more effective than any AW gun you would  have otherwise (e.g. kitguns). the bad side of this slingshot bug is that you can't use the AW booster when this happen. in anycase, you get ignored by enemies far more when in this bugged state and you also can revert to normal by just entering and exiting normal again (the omni too recall  is quite usefull for this if you can't catch up with the railjack anymore (cuz of the snail AW speed then).

Not sure if bug or intended nerf.

Fulmin:

When the clip is emptied using Semi-Auto fire, the following reload is excruciatingly slow (Around 10.7 seconds from clip emptied to max charge)

The clip slowly "reloads" one ammo per second (more or less) and then after reaching 7 ammo, it will start reloading at full speed.

This slowdown reload does not appear in auto fire.

Is this intentional?

Update 27.0.6 broke archgun reloading.  
It stutters every couple bullets, and takes forever to reload now.  

I tested in two different missions with different hosts. With the Imperator vandal  

Edit: seems to be the case for any recharge weapon. Like fulmin and kitguns with pax charge

Edited by MaiNeym

Use non archwing weapons on space / Big Kavat

To reproduce: 1. Go to a Grineer Crew ship 2.Take the pilot seat 3. At the same time another player have to destroy the reactor

This allow to use normal weapons on space, like shoot an enemi with quatakk using archwing and a big kavat inside the railjack or grineer crew ship.

a44c527607d300a9ea0fdabfec734253.png

3bca8b9cd293a8c5357357a0287d64c0.png

I had the weirdest glitch. Went to try the lowest level railjack Earth mission. For some reason Grineer Crewships were spawning as allies. Marked with blue ally marker on the minimap, unable to damage them (didn't get to try to see if I could enter them) and grineer fighters were all firing upon the crewships. It was slow at first, but more and more crewships just kept spawning that were friendly. The spawn rate of crewships seemed to keep speeding up, it eventually crashed but I want to say there was at least 8 friendly Crewship icons before my game just froze up and crashed. This was in a solo mission.

Controllers seem to have all kinds of issues in Railjack at the moment:

1) No keybind for the Tactical Map, as well as other weird keybind issues (nonexistent ones like switch weapons, etc)

2) Changing between controller and mouse while piloting/gunning drastically changes the sensitivity

3) The normal boost while piloting works fine, but Vector maneuvers and Drifting don't seem to work at all, even when boost is bound to a different button (pressing shift on the keyboard works though, even while using a controller to pilot)

4) UI tooltips for controller seem messed up in a few places, for example the Refine button in the Forge menu (shows as MENU_GENERIC1 REFINE)

Railjack Avionics Points bein reseted. Screen bug maybe.

To reproduce: 1.Select another railjack reactor but do not change it(photo 1 and 2). 2. Go back to the first menu(photo 3)

It go back to normal if i choose the same reactor or leave the panel.

Photo 1 - Normal:

0dce0c079c8c8be90a4b2550016f06dd.png

Photo 2 - Select another reactor.

edbad1afb8dc5466d8a8af42352e4aa8.png

Photo 3 - There is the bug, only 30 Avionics.

5809b5d7d5565015a4cd69751a0c8b03.png

The bug also affect this screen

3196ebfcac306cd352e3549223ebc9f8.png

40 minutes ago, MaiNeym said:

Update 27.0.6 broke archgun reloading.  
It stutters every couple bullets, and takes forever to reload now.  

I tested in two different missions with different hosts. With the Imperator vandal

I think this might be a wider issue with recharging weapons. A Pax Charge Rattleguts I was using earlier was doing the same thing.

First Node on Earth, was testing out my new weapons. Noticed the crewships were spawning more than usual and began attacking the fighters. Figured if I didn't destroy the crewships, they will continue coming in. Screenshot was taken a few minutes before game crashed as 2 more crewships spawned in.

f837lptu9h541.jpg

1 hour ago, Kronos-Hedgehog said:

Not sure if bug or intended nerf.

Fulmin:

When the clip is emptied using Semi-Auto fire, the following reload is excruciatingly slow (Around 10.7 seconds from clip emptied to max charge)

The clip slowly "reloads" one ammo per second (more or less) and then after reaching 7 ammo, it will start reloading at full speed.

This slowdown reload does not appear in auto fire.

Is this intentional?

This may be the same thing I was seeing too. My Phaedra was reloading about 15 rounds per second, three at a time, even though the reload earlier today (Ivara launch patch) it was working fine.

Maybe something with 'battery' weapons is borked? 

I believe in a recent hotfix you did something that breaks Archwing gun ammo regen in Railjack missions when you are not the host. Up until today it seemed to regenerate at a normal rate when you were a client, but now if you are a client, your archgun ammo regenerates in very small jolts and makes archwing combat horrible. It takes forever to get your ammo back now. This is using an Imperator Vandal. In a solo game (and I would assume as a host), it seems to still regerate at the normal fast/constant rate. 

This happened in multiple games where there were no other signs of host lag, it was just the ammo regen that was broken/slow. 

Edit: this is definitely a huge problem and other players in public games say they are experiencing it too. Some had assumed it was a nerf, but that is obviously not the case since it works one way as host (the right way), and is broken as a client. 

Edited by Borg1611

1 hour ago, Aiseikou said:

Controllers seem to have all kinds of issues in Railjack at the moment:

1) No keybind for the Tactical Map, as well as other weird keybind issues (nonexistent ones like switch weapons, etc)

2) Changing between controller and mouse while piloting/gunning drastically changes the sensitivity

3) The normal boost while piloting works fine, but Vector maneuvers and Drifting don't seem to work at all, even when boost is bound to a different button (pressing shift on the keyboard works though, even while using a controller to pilot)

4) UI tooltips for controller seem messed up in a few places, for example the Refine button in the Forge menu (shows as MENU_GENERIC1 REFINE)

this, along with Move Down being permanently bound to context action

I was in railjack mission on Earth and got this blueprint:

0FC3628FC48A41D4FB891064A5D88AFD1B35BA34

This freezed my PC for like 20-30 seconds, maybe less, maybe more. I thought i crashed, but instead of giving me crash report window it unfroze after some time and then mission failed. There were no other team members in mission, solo.

Also, it seems that synthesis booster that i've got for logging in doesn't work with railjack intrinsics (or whatever they're called in English, currency for railjack skills).

Edited by 32768

The end-of-mission screen is still horribly bugged. All it ever shows is ~1000 Credits earned and nothing else. It gives the impression that all resources earned in the mission have been lost, when this is not the case. I checked, and my number of Pustrels had increased after successfully returning to the Dojo, even though the game showed me gaining nothing.

almost a week later, and still missions are bugframed by doors and or screwships not spawning in........I still need the resources gathered during 1-2 hour missions that failed, or should i just wait for reimbursements?

forget the Shedu parts, or the new melee and primary, DE wants you to buy em with plat

Edited by KendoTsukikage