[DE]Bear

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

If you try to repair a recovered part in someone's else dojo there is a total loss of functionality. Only possible option is ALT F4.

Hello!

Opening the Intrinsics in your Orbiter while you are switched to your Operator causes the UI to just layer on top of the Escape menu.
Steps to reproduce:

1. Go to your Orbiter
2. Switch to your Operator
3. Escape - Profile - Intrinsics

Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/KxYeu8A

I Think it is caused by the different angle of the Escape Menu in Operator Mode.

Kind regards,
PHazon

In addition to the broken matchmaking of the majority of the European community, on behalf of the Russian community I report that the problem with the connection still remains.

Please address this bug asap. Entering a crewship most of the times will bug you for the rest of the game, no unstuck no command will save, you can't exit the first room and basically you can do nothing for the rest of the game. You are bugged with your archwing weapons on, and a very big ****.

https://imgur.com/a/gRAaKCm

Getting stuck inside crew ship. Can neither leave nor reach the reactor. Plz fix this

No resources award for missions, at all. Like u may farm ANY I'll repeat ANY number, in the end it doesn't even matter. You will have nothing, because SOLO its impossible to play, and if you play with friends anyway MISSION fails for you or for your friend and u have nothing for ~ 2h of game play.

I wish this will be fixed and ALL gone resources will be replenished!

I got stuck inside a enemy ship whitout beeing able to advance to the core(door stuck) or leave it, not sure if my teammates destroyed it or if it was leaving after objective completion, but i spawn outside the map falling(up to a point, my teammates said they saw my marker ~30k meters away). My only solution not to drag them with me(couldnt finish the mission whitout me on the railjack) was to abort the mission.

PS Please add a "kill" command or something besides the /unstuck.

cYMa8zh.jpg

bdzszIh.jpg

Please Hotfix these problems asap:
1) slow loading screen
2) players disconnects during loading in to a mission
3) some players in the squad do not receive the mission rewards at all after returning to dry dock
4) players teleported 10km away from crewship/railjack upon entering
5) unclear resource amount while in dojo or orbiter and on railjack mission

last but not least, thank you for the continue hotfixes and updates for this amazing content!!

The host died (no revive left) and since no one else could access navigation,the host aborted the finished mission, we all got disconnected, as if we hadn't done the mission at all. A point if I get it right, host must live and host can decide when to extract and set other players free?? 

Also, on the other mission after we finished, the host went to navigation and chose dry rock, but I got disconnected again, showing session unavailable. So in both scenarios it is like host migration and players will/may lose the game progress anyway. The mission is marked finished on navigation but I haven't received any rewards, resources or what so ever.

Please let players have an extract option after the mission is finished, and at least do something about losing the progress. I tried to play and every time this happened. 

Edited by Crimson_Ruby_313

5 controller bugs

Had this in UI bug reports but since they are all empyrean related i guess ill post them here as well.

Xbox one controller on PC

1. I changed the keyboard Move up option (under railjack options), and now my controller move up with A does not work, and won't let me rebind A to move up, or anything else. It says "you can't bind Move Up to a button that has a melee stance action bound to it." 

2. There is no way to Boost or Maneuver or boost/maneuver by default on controller, i bound it to B since it had nothing on it already.

3. There is no way to open OR bind the Tactical menu with controller as its not available as a rebind-able button 

4. the button to upgrade Grid, and Remove integrated mod from grid are BOTH X, meaning i have to use my mouse to remove since by default pushing X will take me to the upgrade screen even with my cursor hovering over the mod i wish to remove.

5. D-pad Right is a mess /lotus/language/menu/input_crewship_switch_primary. I'm guessing this lets you switch the power that the railjack is currently using

Just a side note here - thank you for fixing the blink for archwing on controller even though i did not see it mentioned in the patch notes it currently is working.

Got stuck in an Infinite loading loop while trying to join someone's railjack.
This happened when a player invite me to join his squad, then I accepted and got into a weird loading loop, showing the normal loading screen with your liset, then black screen, then the normal loading screen, then black screen... and so on and on, until I Alt+F4.

Missing Resource after leave squad in railjack.

i keep getting alert that i got the resource when in the railjack, but i dont get any of them, and the resource i got from mission are also missing. i only got the mission reward resource

Railjack hostile appear to be able to see though Itzal's cloak and lock missiles onto the Archwing after the cloak is engaged, activating the cloak still breaks all current target locks but enermies will continue to fire and launch missiles at the Archwing. Given Itzal's primary defence is said cloak, and the cloak requires you to remain stationary, this does severally handicap Itzal as a viable option for Railjack.

Additional note, I've noticed this while playing solo (I've not tried co-op yet), and as a result this may not be true if playing in a group, IE being the only target might be the problem.

Updated: Played in Co-Op now, same issue, hostiles in Railjack see though Itzal's cloak even if your not firing.

Edited by n_skid11
Additional information

Hey ^.^ 

First in controls configuration for railjack there is a link with a mapped name with a path ( in controller mode )

Second i saw when customising some option being called XNAMEOFTHEOPTION_CLICK

I started the Lua quest from the railjack but had to abort. After  trying to restart the quest later my railjack had vanished. Cool cool.

On Sungem Railjack skin it's impossible to change glyph, also when choosing it on it the camera shows the place where it should be on default skin

• I cant trade after opening the scrap avionics menu in the dry dock room. When I ask or receive a trade request it opens the Scrap Avionics Menu. Repaired after restarting the game.
  • When previewing a skin it resets colors.
  • I used Twin from a Wukong player in my crew and after exiting RailJack and the player leaving the squad the clone is still there.

And you should explain the refine mechanism before exiting the mission or make it automatic.

Edited by SatsoCS

Broken Chat. Repeated click on Empyrean icon in navigation in public, Broken chat.

To get chat working, restart game.

So yeah. after several hours of struggling, I can say that railjack is Pretty much Unplayable now... ~6/9 railjack missions failed because:
1. Glitching loading screens, that only ALT+F4 helps;
2. Got stuck in an enemy crewship, the door to their reactor didn't open, as well as couldn't exit either;
3, Completely unresponsive Black screen when going back to Dojo after failed mission and the Host immediately starting a new mission while it still shows that we are flying through the void (Had to ALT+F4 again);
4. When the clients have high ping (in my case) being a gunner is useless, as the bullets don't even register the hits correctly... wtf;
5. Not getting resources to craft omni tool ammo while in mission...;
6, Fires and Seals that we have to repair glitch out as well, and they become irreparable / inextinguishable.

Edited by Xonerix

9 hours ago, egregiousRac said:

Railjack has its own bindings screen that starts out mostly blank. Reset that one to defaults.

You should also check the main one for any blanks. I lost primary fire, alt fire, aim, and the up/down archwing controls.

Ah, I see. The key bindings are at the very bottom of the control screen for some reason.

1 hour ago, Ktro said:

Getting stuck inside crew ship. Can neither leave nor reach the reactor. Plz fix this

Yep, exactly same thing happened to me as well. I think it has something to to do with high ping if the Host has bad internet connection

After destroying an enemy ship, upon exiting I am in a void, cant unstuck or anything, also cant even exit the game through menu since the menu no longer pops up, alt+f4 was my only option.