Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

My RailJack has vanished from the drydock ( also never received a message from Cy that he has sucessful integrated into RJ )

I can use the console for the RJ parts ,but not the costumising console .

Console for the parts does not show all all costumisation parts, unless I click

"hide all in possesion" ,then it will show all.

Still get stuck in end of mission screen ( no matter if failed or sucessful )

13 hours ago, MrTickleTrunk said:

New Railjack Repair(?) Tool does not exist in the Gear Wheel is now gone. After unequipping, while attempting to move it to a more convenient location on my wheel, it's now gone forever 😧 

I have the same issue. It's not even in my inventory.

theres a bug that can occur with the 360 turret view that makes it so the railjack doesnt really disappear but instead turns into grey boxes when you look through it obstructing view. 

also gamebreaking bugs that need to be fixed asap. 
* stuck in first room in crewships
* crewships tossing oyu into the void when destroyed and youre on board
* retaining archwing gear and controls when entering crewships occasionally (game breaking because you cant properly interact with map terrain or exit the ship again.)

7 hours ago, FantasyDash said:

I have the same question 

What do you mean by "refine the resources"?

In the engineering portion of the ship where you craft stuff in-flight there is a refine button that makes your gathered resources unusable for crafting and hands them out to all the players.

The name on my railjack keeps floating away. The farther away I am from the name, the farther it moves. I didn't do anything specific to get it happen. It just always happens for me. I can't see the name on it at all while on arching in a railjack mission.

Spoiler

Edited by SailingSilky
More info

vor einer Stunde schrieb tape_drive_TS1140:

Cannot do any invasion missions properly: I pick Gradivus, getting Gradivus, Repeat mission, throws into Spear. Rage. Manually selecting Gradivus again. After completing mission it shows I did Ares instead. Not bothering with invasions anymore until fix.

I can confirm these issues!

Probably been reported.

Did not get Dirac, Intrinsics and Mods from mission.

Was stuck in Ship and had to leave through Fast Travel. Team member already were in the dojo.

EDIT: Now it seems to have appeared after a few more missions.

Edited by Viperidae767

Alright, where do I start. First, boarding crewships often causes the first door to not unlock and makes it impossible to exit as well, so you're just stuck. If you have tactical 3 unlocked, you can recall, thankfully. Also, you can't see your allies even if they board the same ship. But if they destroy that ship, you go free. Also, oftentimes, what happens at the same time is instead of your weapon it shows you ground archwing weapon (so my Grattler) even though it shoots liike velocitus. Sometimes, right-clicking to aim switches into normal weapon, sometimes not. Also, I tried to suicide with angstrum to see if it would solve the issue, but shooting walls with angstrum, the rockets just pass through walls. Boarding any other crewships would result in the same bug after that most of the time.

7gukGIb.jpg

ES1EfTF.jpg

Had a host migration happen once in one of these circumstances, when I became host it fixed itself. However, my minimap became bugged (using L as well couldn't fast travel). After recalling to ship, it would still show me enemy ship map (I think) but bugged. Finishing the mission I got stuck in the wormhole-travel loop, esc key didn't work. Was able to use the archwing-slinghsot though to slingshot myself into the wormhole. That did nothing though.

TnfgaFY.jpg

axC5CB1.jpg

Also, on another mission, after being freed from a crewship, randomly lost my head. Allies saw me without my head too, I asked them.

YdUSEcP.jpg

ykrn8zw.jpg

Also, at one point, when I got stuck in a crewship, my ally passed through door (it opens for me then, even if I don't see him), but the door closed while I was in it, and the result was this:

JBpUtoJ.jpg

Also, the archwing slingshot sometimes does not work. So either there is just no prompt to mount it, or sometimes, you mount it, and you get your archwing target, and if you click, instead of getting slingshotted, you just shoot your archwing weapon (in my case velocitus). Moving around caused me to exit archwing slingshot mode and move around the inside of the railjack while in archwing mode.

Also, random framedrops from 144 up to as low as 24, especially when enemies are boarding ( I have to just blindly spam melee weapon through a slideshow until enemies die and lag is gone). Not a problem of my pc, clearly, since it's new and had no problems prior nor does it have problems with other games.

Edited by Scissorsmith

UI blackout? I was doing this mission where you have to get in the Asteroid Hanger and disable it. When I get inside, doors won't open. Alright, i thought maybe I got outside and get in again to see if it helps. Nope, black screen all the way, well, the chat still works tho.

2006d76ca1e74dd51be59ccb4fbc7601.jpg