[DE]Bear

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

Just got a game Crash while trying to board an enemy crew-ship. I was the host. Everything was going fine for the first 3 missions, until we started the 4th, me boarding enemy crewships as usual, and on the ~3rd Crewship boarding attempt, right after pressing X, suddenly I get a crash...
The crash code I got is:
WAR-2584754
sorry to the guys that were with me 😕

I updated to Empyrean directly after the news I heard from the game awards. 

I have my railjack built, and used my Omni Tool to put out fires. 

After waiting for fixes and updating again this morning, I went to equip my Omni Tool in a more convenient gear slot for quicker access.

Upon removing the item from my gear wheel, it has disappeared entirely as an equippable gear item in my inventory. 

I tried rearranging several gear slots, hoping it was just an error specific to that slot, but it does not show up as an equippable item at all regardless of the slot I pick. 

Please help. -.-

When returning to a dojo as a client (not my railjack or dojo), the ship got "stuck" in the void transit screen and none of the archwing exits worked for clients. It did however detect we were in the dojo and I could use the menu to fast travel to the dry dock or elsewhere.

When back in the dry dock while the railjack was "stuck" it was missing from the dock and invisible when using customization. 

My RailJack has vanished from the drydock ( also never received a message from Cy that he has sucessful integrated into RJ )

I can use the console for the RJ parts ,but not the costumising console .

Console for the parts does not show all all costumisation parts, unless I click

"hide all in possesion" ,then it will show all.

Still get stuck in end of mission screen ( no matter if failed or sucessful )

Opening a link while returning to the dojo(void jump sequence) results in an UI lock, not being able to exit the popup. have tried it with [Cubic Diodes].

Also, by clicking on hide owned you can see every research, instead of only the ones you can make(such as seeing all mks of every blueprint)

Cannot do any invasion missions properly: I pick Gradivus, getting Gradivus, Repeat mission, throws into Spear. Rage. Manually selecting Gradivus again. After completing mission it shows I did Ares instead. Not bothering with invasions anymore until fix.

Experiencing lower FPS overall after U27, with hard framedrops outside/inside the railjack in drydock 😧

In Elite Massacre, playing for Octavia, the Mandachord song is reset to default. Which is causing variuos issues to everyone who's get used to another song. This is a serious bug, the default song is really hard to play with.

Stuck in Void jumpunknown.png

After trying to end the mission by Navigation>Dry Dock, I got stuck in an endless Void Jump. No Esc menu, have to Alt+F4.

13 hours ago, MrTickleTrunk said:

New Railjack Repair(?) Tool does not exist in the Gear Wheel is now gone. After unequipping, while attempting to move it to a more convenient location on my wheel, it's now gone forever 😧 

I have the same issue. It's not even in my inventory.

I'm an unreachable host for 9/10 people since the empyrean update, i can't even play with randoms... 

theres a bug that can occur with the 360 turret view that makes it so the railjack doesnt really disappear but instead turns into grey boxes when you look through it obstructing view. 

also gamebreaking bugs that need to be fixed asap. 
* stuck in first room in crewships
* crewships tossing oyu into the void when destroyed and youre on board
* retaining archwing gear and controls when entering crewships occasionally (game breaking because you cant properly interact with map terrain or exit the ship again.)

7 hours ago, FantasyDash said:

I have the same question 

What do you mean by "refine the resources"?

In the engineering portion of the ship where you craft stuff in-flight there is a refine button that makes your gathered resources unusable for crafting and hands them out to all the players.

After exiting a turret I could no longer see the ship.

Edit: fixed when started a new mission

Edited by Falcoin33
Uptade

The name on my railjack keeps floating away. The farther away I am from the name, the farther it moves. I didn't do anything specific to get it happen. It just always happens for me. I can't see the name on it at all while on arching in a railjack mission.

Spoiler

Edited by SailingSilky
More info

will you even fix anything for the weekend? cause railjack is sometimes just unplayable and it's the time when everyone could try it out..

vor einer Stunde schrieb tape_drive_TS1140:

Cannot do any invasion missions properly: I pick Gradivus, getting Gradivus, Repeat mission, throws into Spear. Rage. Manually selecting Gradivus again. After completing mission it shows I did Ares instead. Not bothering with invasions anymore until fix.

I can confirm these issues!

Probably been reported.

Did not get Dirac, Intrinsics and Mods from mission.

Was stuck in Ship and had to leave through Fast Travel. Team member already were in the dojo.

EDIT: Now it seems to have appeared after a few more missions.

Edited by Viperidae767