Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

So apparently the research machine is broke.(happened after me and my friend completed a mission and then dtarted another and failed it)

unknown.png

unknown.png

You can launch multiple research(hopefully this is intentional considering the 3 day wait, i mean really? 3 days for only one thing?)

And i could launch all research using base resources(morphics, nano spores, etc.). And they are ticking down dunno what will happen when they are completed.

Bug: No Pustrels.and Copernics

A Friend of mine and me played a few rounds of Railjack together (Posit Cluster). 
We recieved a fair amount of pustrels drops per run, but during the mission in the "Mission progress" tab, there were no pustrels and copernics showing up and at the end of the mission we got no pustrels or copernics at all.

The Pustrels and copernics were showing up on pickup on the bottom left of the screen like any other resource, but we got none of them. The only ones we got were from mission rewards, not drops.

Just now, maxiey said:

A Friend of mine and me played a few rounds of Railjack together (Posit Cluster). 
We recieved a fair amount of pustrels drops per run, but during the mission in the "Mission progress" tab, there were no pustrels and copernics showing up and at the end of the mission we got no pustrels or copernics at all.

The Pustrels and copernics were showing up on pickup on the bottom left of the screen like any other resource, but we got none of them. The only ones we got were from mission rewards, not drops.

Go to the forge and purify the stuff(should be the top button at the forge) this should give the resources to everyone in the team multiplied by about 2.4 (max 200 in forge but gives 480)

Just now, Yisiscreise said:

The resources you collect during missions dont appear in the rewards and u dont get them

Just now, Eyn_Sof said:

Go to the forge and purify the stuff(should be the top button at the forge) this should give the resources to everyone in the team multiplied by about 2.4 (max 200 in forge but gives 480)

hace 2 minutos, maxiey dijo:

this is the exactly same problem im having

Unable to leave first room in every Crewship after destroying the reactor while in that room + Stuck in half-archwing mode.

By using Zenith infinite punch through I killed the reactor in the first room, but was stuck there. Could not leave and had to wait for it to blow up and kill me. After that I was unable to leave ANY crewship I boarded and the mission at the end was stuck in infinite loading screen while trying to reach the drydock (I was not the host).

Also any subsequent crewship I boarded I was in half-archwing-mode. Weapons replaced with Archwing weapons, even melee, but no archwing equipped visually and still able to use warframe abilities and had no gravity, but was moving like a warframe

2 minutes ago, Yisiscreise said:

u mean in the orbiter or what forge?

In the railjack the thing where you can craft munitions, railjack energy, etc.

Also the button is called refine.

And try to do this in a mission because the dry dock console doesnt have the option.

Edited by Eyn_Sof

I do not know if this happens with other resources or on other missions, 

but on the first Railjack mission when you gather Pustrels and Copernics and finish the mission you will not be rewarded as such.
You only get the resources if you have earned them as completion rewards and even then not the ones you have gathered..

and Decals on my Railjack keeps dispersing..

hace 5 minutos, Eyn_Sof dijo:

In the railjack the thing where you can craft munitions, railjack energy, etc.

Also the button is called refine.

And try to do this in a mission because the dry dock console doesnt have the option.

u are right! just found it! *1000000000 thanks!!!

but on the first Railjack mission when you gather Pustrels and Copernics and finish the mission you will not be rewarded as such.
You only get the resources if you have earned them as completion rewards and even then not the ones you have gathered..

Just now, _ItsJustAName said:

Same answer as above, after you complete the mission but before you go to dry dock go to the forge in your railjack and press refine, this will give the resources there to everyone in your team, basically railjack keeps specific resources in the forge first so you can use them to craft in the middle of the mission.

Have a bug when trying to use the revolite for the omni. My warframe gets stuck in a static pose and i can interact with anything, i can move but there is no animation and this causes me to fail the mission.

I've only played solo in the railjack mission.

I do not know why it happened, but two times I had the railjack that I was inside of during a mission become completely transparent, save for the doors and side turrets. Exiting it and entering again did not help.

Next thing, sometimes when entering a side turret, the camera would remain in the position where the turret starts, before it slides down into position.

One time Cy completely stopped giving damage reports, which lead to the us losing, not knowing that there were repairs that needed to be done.

Entering the turrets with the perk that gives you 360 degrees field of fire can sometimes be visually very glitchy. (not a major issue)

Once when I entered an enemy ship(via the back door) I was then in a state between using an archwing (still had my archgun in my hands, with no gravimag) and being in the warframe (had wf abilities, but they didn't work) What's more, I couldn't then get out of the ship, or open doors to destroy the reactor.

Edited by Askorti