Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

EZai8gX.jpgDuring the Void Jump (for me it happened when I was returning to the dojo from free roam) if you use the Operator form and return to the warframe at the right time (when the ship exits the Jump and you're loaded into the dojo), your operator turns into a warframe and you leave behind a duplicate

Left my railjack... and it turned invisible

uIvQESm.jpg

Made me fail a mission as my waypoint disappeared 5000m away. No way to find the ship again.

(also, Pustrel amount from missions is too little, from 3 runs I got ~100, 0, ~60, and that includes the amount needed to craft repair goo)

got couple

ok there is a bug when you jack the enemy ship and kill it too fast for some odd reason it didn't let me get out the ship so I was stuck there for good 30 seconds for this happen for couple bug I will post

E224FF794F79388E6BD41DF3BD8928F9546D0DA1

344A69DB58F6421DB6A4CE7132858584450A9511

then I got someone's big space dog

4990B0F1CCCBEDD526B812ED29BD9310874E2EE8

and lastly bug about in the dojo when you go navigation and deiced to use the navigation as you deiced you wanted go in your railjack for this happen if you fast travel again

073FCAB8C64EAB50E83B3DB7F4E003801EF49060

your stuck with the animation you did at 1st  which your in the folded leg issue in the knee stance so to able get out this bug you have to go in kid mode then go back in your body for this cancel out the effect being in knee stance.

Now for last picture, if you notice the map radar there is an NPC in the ship don't know what it is doing but can't figure out what it is doing.

37D287FDAE363ED79C83249443B7FC14AC190059

Here are some of the bugs i've encountered. 

1. Fallen through the map in space. (This happened when i was aboard a enemy ship and it blew up while i was in it, causing me to just start falling without my arch wing. I had another situation like this that happened but it made me go in arch wing. In this case there seemed to be some lag in the session so im not sure if that made it never activate my archwing)

2. No resources being awarded once going back to dry dock. (In this instance i was aboard another players ship and received no resources for the match, but i still did complete the node and i was given avionic points)

3. No Pustrels. (This is an ongoing issue where i have yet to receive Pustrels so far with any mission completion. I thought that i did have some left from building my ship but they seemed to have got deleted?)

4. Will not allow squad to go back to dry dock after update has been released. Dry dock is being considered a mission so it will not start and we wont be able to keep all our resources.

I will update this post if i experience more.

Edited by MacAaroni

So I have three things to report (screenshots in spoilers)

1) I got the Archmelee sort of equipped in my wf's hand after boarding a Crewship via flying to it with archwing. It was just there but I could use the weapons from the regular loadout normally.

2) I could see turrets inside the ship (don't know if they are the ones from the pilot seat or one of the gunner seats)

3) Got stuck on a Crewship after boarding it. The door leading to the reactor had "green lights" but wouldn't open, and when I pressed "x" to get out of the ship nothing would happen.

Keep up the good work guys, this is super fun despite the bugs! 

The sensitivity of the Railjack pilot guns won't change after I adjust the sliders (I lower it, and it stays just as fast), and setting controller bindings on Railjack affect the general controls for controller (abilities get affected and sometimes I can't shoot gun or contoller stops working altogether). This stuff happened after I tried adjusting key bindings and controls, reset them to default, and changed my general to what it originally was.

Learned that activating the ability menu on railjack doesn't show the ability menu, and prevents your buttons from working aside from movement and start menu. It also affects your warframe when you leave pilot seat (activates ability menu).

Discovery: Plugging in a controller changes the sensitivity for both controller and mouse, and makes the reticle stutter everywhere for pilot seat.

Edited by Keruru5476

WAR-2587868 . and some other buges with screenshoots

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12kzqf-oTsM5bClIfTd1dG7dzc5KwGU73

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FJvsVS6jpAxq2kYOy9wNBX_Ay66Mln-m

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZIrh5yy6j3Fr-Snn6jMwUxqjFGlR6uXB

No timer when destroyes a crew ship.

No enemy count number on HUD.

after entering the railjak the archwing gun and melee still on 

SHORT VERSION: Got stuck on Crewship, was force killed, eventually was stuck in a permanent falling state. After returning to the Drydock I was unable to respawn.

DETAILED VERSION:I was playing through the first skirmish with a random crew and had a series of glitches and issues. First, after leaving the Railjack and attempting to board a Crewship I would enter only to be greeted by the first room of the ship with no crew and the door leading inwards staying shut (the lights on the door itself were green, so it wasn't locked). I could not progress and could not leave, pressing the button to leave yielded no results. This happened on multiple ships (about 4 or 5) in a row and almost all of them ended in a forced kill that re-spawned me in the Railjack where you normally spawn at the beginning on the mission, not where my Arcwing would have been . The second to last ship's inner door opened after about 1 minute of waiting and after killing the reactor (using melee) I went back to the door to leave and found it wouldn't open again. The reactor exploded and I was ejected without a forced kill. The last ship was the most fun. I destroyed the reactor again with the same methods, the inner door wouldn't open and when the reactor blew my screen went black and I heard a constant falling sound (as if dropping from a high height in a mission). After about 30 seconds to a minute of falling I was force killed again and when i tried to re-spawn, I spawned only to instantly drop into that black screen fall state again. I could see my HUD both times but could do nothing. This used up my last life and then my crew ended the mission. Being dead with no re-spawns left when we returned to the dojo's drydock had me spawned in near the pilot only to drop dead and be unable to re-spawn. I tried leaving the squad only to stay dead in my own drydock (the picture attached).  the /unstuck command didn't help in any case (figured it wouldn't but worth a shot). Sorry for the lengthy story, it felt appropriate to keep all events in order with any relevant details I could think of.

https://imgur.com/a/MrMq87g

The bugs I faced so far after Empyrean update:

Pago - Kuva Fortress:
Upon reaching 0 on countdown to entering the mission, the screen b
ugs out into a black screen with navigation HUD visible,
but no other hotkeys work to help in bringing up any menus for exiting the mode, so the only way is to force shut down the game (ALT+F4/Ending Task).

Seimeni - Ceres:
Has an occasional tendency to put you into a random public (when matching as public; not tested for solo)
survival mode (most often mode that pops out when misplaced) with other players and it can happen multiple times in a row,
but seems to not be a permanent issue, but is time consuming to keep re-entering the mission to get into the right one.

Going to progress through the rest of the Star Chart I have left: Sedna and Void's Sedna line. Will edit this post further if I face anything troublesome.

Edited by Zaffuru

getting stucked inside the crewships rather often. sometimes, the frame glitches into the inside of the crewships 'docking' area which often can be fixed by the /unstuck command, but sometimes not. additional to that, the player might not be able to either enter the forward section of the crewship or to leave the crewship at all - sometimes, it works after several minutes when 'maybe' the rest of the players done something outside the ship (destroying/damaging it)... or not, hard to say for sure.

would be nice if we get an option to 'teleport' either outside to maybe the starting point or even back to the railjack itself (which seems to be happen often enough via some script in certain situations... so why just give us this as a command?)

When you enter a Crew Ship sometimes you get stuck in the first room if it. The door leading to the reactor doesn't open and you can't leave the ship. The "leave ship" message appears in front of your character but the game doesn't register the buttons press action. This bug happened to me approximately 6-10 times. 
You can only get out from the ship if one of your teammate blows up the ship via railjack or archwing. However that makes your character fall into an endless hole of darkness and pitch black.

Am 12.12.2019 um 21:18 schrieb [DE]Bear:

Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

Use this megathread to post all of your bugs related to the Warframe: Empyrean update! When you post a bug, make sure you follow the guidelines!

• A quick description of the problem
  • Any steps you may have that can reproduce the issue
  • Any screenshots you may have taken
  • Any additional information you may think is relevant to the bug in hand

Remember, Warframe Empyrean is a large update, and while we are looking at all the bugs posted, we may need to triage the more drastic ones. This does not mean that your bug is being ignored. Fixes can take some time, but we are working hard on making Empyrean the best it can be.

REMEMBER: Being civil and succinct in your bug reports make them easier to track down and fix. Angry rants or abusive posts do not help anyone get the problem fixed faster. Please be as factual as you can and do not resort to hyperbole.

Have fun, and let us know what you think!

Hello, DE Team

I played a lot of Railjack today and encountered a lot of gamebreaking bugs. I made a list of them and hope, its helpful in order to fix as many bugs as possible

1. It is not possible to complete a crewship if entered by the Slingshot. You are stuck in the first room, the door doesn't open and you are not able to leave... you're basically stuck.

2. Crewship reactor sometimes invincible

3. Crewships cannot be destroyed by the heavy artillery, or the normal Railjack guns. They stay on 0 HP and are still fully functional. After some time, they regenerate completely

4. Randomly floating through the crewships. No interactions possible. Only way to fix is Alt + F4. Already happened in the Railjack aswell.

5. If you try to leave a Hangar with a crewship and fly with it, you are stuck in the meteorite.

6. If the crewship from Point 1 is destroyed by a teammate, you fall out of the map. /unstuck is useless. However, i was standing somewhere outside the map and was able to play Shawzin.

7. Cooldown of crafting stations is not shown in a few earth missions. (seems to be map related)

8. Infinity Hyperspace, not able to fix without ALT + F4

9. Mission Time is completely random - not only in Railjack, happened in Sortie aswell.

10. If you enter you're Railjack arsenal at the wrong time, you're stuck, not able to fix without ALT + F4.

11. Interface is not shown at all, no GUI, no fires, holes, nothing. 

12. You cant quit the mission progress after returning to the Dojo, it will be shown until you use ALT + F4

13. Boarding Party stays in the Railjack of you go to Dojo. they still attack you.

14. In the Dry Dock, the only thing you see is the "spinning reactor" and the minimap. With the minimap, i managed to board the Railjack, after that, it was fixed

15. Enemies of the boarding party are stuck between the Railjack walls and the doors of there boarding capsules.

16. My teammates Kavat is invisible and i am not able to revive it, if knocked down.

17. The crafting interface is not usable, if you use the interact key, nothing happens

18. The drain of ammo for your heavy artillery is completely buggy, uses as much ammo per shot, as it wants, except 0.

19. The Railjack has no texture at all. All i see is the doors, and my Teammate

Note, that all of most of these points happened to me as NOT the host. Only 9, 11, 12,  3, 15 and 18 happened to either both of me and my friend (host) or only him (we only played as 2, without other players). All these Bugs happened today. Some of them made it impossible to finish the mission and you needed to restart, or lost due to the bug

Another question: Is it intended, that the same ship components, found in missions have different stats in the end?

Hope you have a nice day, FugeeLaw

Edited by FugeeLaw

Had many issues with ship interiors. One case of railjack interior vanishing after exiting a turret (Only the doors and interaction points were still there.) Got trapped in a crewship cause it wouldnt load the next room or exit (Especially annoying once you kill the reactor.) Then once the crewship explodes onboard you are stuck in a black void unable to fly til you jump and fall to your death. Had the same issue when dying during the boarding animation but that time i used unstuck and ended up stuck in the ships front viewscreen. Its being a massive issue trying to board to complete missions.