Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

Octavia's Kit seems to be broken, and everyone that I know who plays Octavia aren't able to use custom songs. Her abilities are acting as if they aren't being upped by Warframe mods, and don't seem to be doing what they're supposed to. (I.E. Crowd Control and collecting enemy aggro)

Edited by Mistress.Sherry
Typos

Forge Double Dip

When crafting revolite from the forge during a mission, I noticed that occasionally I was able to queue it up twice by timing the click to occur just a bit after queuing it the first time, when the ui shows that it is clickable again. So I was able to craft 100 revolite from a single forge.

I was in a railjack mission while the hotfix was being deployed, after we finished the skirmish and the hotfix was deployed - I tried to return to the drydock via the ship navigation which resulted in "An update version of Warframe is now available. Missions cannot be entered until the update is installed. Please exit and run the launcher." message and blocking the travel - thus preventing us from actually completing the mission.

Just now, Keruru5476 said:

The sensitivity of the Railjack pilot guns won't change after I adjust the sliders (I lower it, and it stays just as fast), and setting controller bindings on Railjack affect the general controls for controller (abilities get affected and sometimes I can't shoot gun or contoller stops working altogether). This stuff happened after I tried adjusting key bindings and controls, reset them to default, and changed my general to what it originally was.

I have the same issue with the sliders. Even if I put all the sliders to zero the aim is too sensitive, a tiny movement to the sides make it go half the screen. Also, the side guns are apparently affected only by the regular sliders, and not the Railjack sliders, which I assume is a bug.

There is no Extraction post-hotfix for Railjack missions. So people are told to stay in their missions and cannot recover their resources since they cannot Dock post-hotfix.

Replication: Be in Railjack Mission. Complete Mission. Gather resources. Hotfix says stay in mission. Stay in mission. Hotfix done. Try to dock. Cannot dock, counts as new mission. Cannot Extract because Free Roam/Drydock are 'New Missions'. Lose Resources.

#1. Railjack Default keybindings are not enabled by default. This requires you to go in and manually reset them to defaults.

#2. Customizing keybindings while in free roam railjack mission results in an inability to move or interact with anything in game other than the escape menu and possibly chat.

PS Respawning in the dojo after aborting railjack leaves movement broken except for crouch. T-bagging only mode.

Restarting the game didn't fix it.

Edited by green94337

6 minutes ago, green94337 said:

#1. Railjack Default keybindings are not enabled by default. This requires you to go in and manually reset them to defaults.

#2. Customizing keybindings while in free roam railjack mission results in an inability to move or interact with anything in game other than the escape menu and possibly chat.

PS Respawning in the dojo after aborting railjack leaves movement broken except for crouch. T-bagging only mode.

How do you reset them?

host left the mission AFTER the mission was done resulting in the railjack being imminent for destruction (even though it was perfectly fine before the migration!) without any enemies around or inside too... repairing the 'hull breaches' was not possible due to some missing stuff (even though it worked just fine before the migration)... putting out the fire(s) still worked though.

end result was ofc, the mission failed (again, even though we just completed it right before the fool of a host left...) and all rewards were lost due to it...

i bet the host did this on purpose - we always see this in about every new contend of warframe happen... when will you ever do something against this behaviour? at the very least, let those idiots lose everything too when they kick out the other players and want to end the mission just for themself - or remove the option to do this at all after the mission run for a short time. beaming the outside flying team members back to the ship, after a mission is complete, is also needed - not only because some just flying around to collect stuff or whatever, but also because of the many bugs still haunting this missions (stucked inside ships / being unable to move /endlessly falling (in space <haha>) etc.)

It looks like placing the Dry Dock is still bugged. I can't place it on my main floor even though there is nothing blocking it. I've seen a lot of other people complaining about this on the forums. It would be great if there was an acknowledgement of this issue, and confirmation that someone is working on a fix. 

Railjack loot components need a massive buff. As it stands right now they cost 1.5-2x the cost of a normal T1-2 item (have checked engines, reactors, and guns) and have way worse stats (engines and reactors) or equal damage with +/- 1-3% status on the guns. All of this for double the cost. Completely not worth, and since DE has removed the ability to preview Mk2 and Mk3 gear it just feels like they want us to waste massive amounts of resources.

So I was in a rail jack mission my character started oddly rag doll floating around and I couldn't control it until I got knocked down then I think after that I hit x to enter the turret hit x quickly after hearing about the boarding party, killed them then pulled out the fixer tool then it displayed its hud and i got teleported to the turret and got stuck unable to control it, and after recording i  rejoined the mission after restarting got downed in archwing mode then respawned without my archwing couldn't fire until i landed on an invisible platform in space then eventually the archwing came back.

Here is the vid: 

Here's a glitch where i was on an enemy ship it was blown up and i was not ejected to my archwing fell to the bottom of the space map did /unstuck then teleported below the bounding box and fell to one below it or I teleported up then fell back down :< and at the end when i was forced back into the ship due to the mission ending the reward screen glitched and wouldn't dissapear :<

Edited by Keetru

Someone flew a crewship into the asteroid-base hangar. I don't know how and I didn't see it happen. He must have become stuck, because he eventually quit without saying a word.

It was the last craft we needed to destroy to finish the mission, and now it was stuck 2-300 metres deep inside a non-traversable hitbox, out of sight and out of weapons range. Had to abort the mission because there was no way to spawn another crewship.

Bug: Had shawzin bind to L before update, took it off now and still can't use tactical panel.

Repro: Probably bind something to L or something... I can't even test this

This is actually gimping an entire 1/3rd-ish amount of functionality you can do. Good job

54 minutes ago, green94337 said:

Restarting the game didn't fix it.

This has resulted in my complete inability to move in game, after both restarting the game, and my pc.