Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Bear

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

Returning to your dojo on Railjack missions (extracting after finishing the mission) may result on a permanent black screen loop forcing you to Alt-F4 (you still get to keep your rewards)

Railjack if host dies, all get stuck and host has to abort, doing so will cause host to loose all items however others do not.

Am 12.12.2019 um 21:18 schrieb [DE]Bear:

Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

Use this megathread to post all of your bugs related to the Warframe: Empyrean update! When you post a bug, make sure you follow the guidelines!

• A quick description of the problem
  • Any steps you may have that can reproduce the issue
  • Any screenshots you may have taken
  • Any additional information you may think is relevant to the bug in hand

Remember, Warframe Empyrean is a large update, and while we are looking at all the bugs posted, we may need to triage the more drastic ones. This does not mean that your bug is being ignored. Fixes can take some time, but we are working hard on making Empyrean the best it can be.

REMEMBER: Being civil and succinct in your bug reports make them easier to track down and fix. Angry rants or abusive posts do not help anyone get the problem fixed faster. Please be as factual as you can and do not resort to hyperbole.

Have fun, and let us know what you think!

Hello, DE Team

I played a lot of Railjack today and encountered a lot of gamebreaking bugs. I made a list of them and hope, its helpful in order to fix as many bugs as possible

1. It is not possible to complete a crewship if entered by the Slingshot. You are stuck in the first room, the door doesn't open and you are not able to leave... you're basically stuck.

2. Crewship reactor sometimes invincible

3. Crewships cannot be destroyed by the heavy artillery, or the normal Railjack guns. They stay on 0 HP and are still fully functional. After some time, they regenerate completely

4. Randomly floating through the crewships. No interactions possible. Only way to fix is Alt + F4. Already happened in the Railjack aswell.

5. If you try to leave a Hangar with a crewship and fly with it, you are stuck in the meteorite.

6. If the crewship from Point 1 is destroyed by a teammate, you fall out of the map. /unstuck is useless. However, i was standing somewhere outside the map and was able to play Shawzin.

7. Cooldown of crafting stations is not shown in a few earth missions. (seems to be map related)

8. Infinity Hyperspace, not able to fix without ALT + F4

9. Mission Time is completely random - not only in Railjack, happened in Sortie aswell.

10. If you enter you're Railjack arsenal at the wrong time, you're stuck, not able to fix without ALT + F4.

11. Interface is not shown at all, no GUI, no fires, holes, nothing. 

12. You cant quit the mission progress after returning to the Dojo, it will be shown until you use ALT + F4

13. Boarding Party stays in the Railjack of you go to Dojo. they still attack you.

14. In the Dry Dock, the only thing you see is the "spinning reactor" and the minimap. With the minimap, i managed to board the Railjack, after that, it was fixed

15. Enemies of the boarding party are stuck between the Railjack walls and the doors of there boarding capsules.

16. My teammates Kavat is invisible and i am not able to revive it, if knocked down.

17. The crafting interface is not usable, if you use the interact key, nothing happens

18. The drain of ammo for your heavy artillery is completely buggy, uses as much ammo per shot, as it wants, except 0.

19. The Railjack has no texture at all. All i see is the doors, and my Teammate

Note, that all of most of these points happened to me as NOT the host. Only 9, 11, 12,  3, 15 and 18 happened to either both of me and my friend (host) or only him (we only played as 2, without other players). All these Bugs happened today. Some of them made it impossible to finish the mission and you needed to restart, or lost due to the bug

Another question: Is it intended, that the same ship components, found in missions have different stats in the end?

Hope you have a nice day, FugeeLaw

Had many issues with ship interiors. One case of railjack interior vanishing after exiting a turret (Only the doors and interaction points were still there.) Got trapped in a crewship cause it wouldnt load the next room or exit (Especially annoying once you kill the reactor.) Then once the crewship explodes onboard you are stuck in a black void unable to fly til you jump and fall to your death. Had the same issue when dying during the boarding animation but that time i used unstuck and ended up stuck in the ships front viewscreen. Its being a massive issue trying to board to complete missions.

ship upgrades do not show the correct stats in the ui

in the example the shield array wreckages (according to stats) only have different shield-strenghts, but according to description also recharge rate (and other stuff?) is/should be different

wLWIaZX.png

Octavia's Kit seems to be broken, and everyone that I know who plays Octavia aren't able to use custom songs. Her abilities are acting as if they aren't being upped by Warframe mods, and don't seem to be doing what they're supposed to. (I.E. Crowd Control and collecting enemy aggro)

Forge Double Dip

When crafting revolite from the forge during a mission, I noticed that occasionally I was able to queue it up twice by timing the click to occur just a bit after queuing it the first time, when the ui shows that it is clickable again. So I was able to craft 100 revolite from a single forge.

I was in a railjack mission while the hotfix was being deployed, after we finished the skirmish and the hotfix was deployed - I tried to return to the drydock via the ship navigation which resulted in "An update version of Warframe is now available. Missions cannot be entered until the update is installed. Please exit and run the launcher." message and blocking the travel - thus preventing us from actually completing the mission.

Just now, Keruru5476 said:

The sensitivity of the Railjack pilot guns won't change after I adjust the sliders (I lower it, and it stays just as fast), and setting controller bindings on Railjack affect the general controls for controller (abilities get affected and sometimes I can't shoot gun or contoller stops working altogether). This stuff happened after I tried adjusting key bindings and controls, reset them to default, and changed my general to what it originally was.

I have the same issue with the sliders. Even if I put all the sliders to zero the aim is too sensitive, a tiny movement to the sides make it go half the screen. Also, the side guns are apparently affected only by the regular sliders, and not the Railjack sliders, which I assume is a bug.

There is no Extraction post-hotfix for Railjack missions. So people are told to stay in their missions and cannot recover their resources since they cannot Dock post-hotfix.

Replication: Be in Railjack Mission. Complete Mission. Gather resources. Hotfix says stay in mission. Stay in mission. Hotfix done. Try to dock. Cannot dock, counts as new mission. Cannot Extract because Free Roam/Drydock are 'New Missions'. Lose Resources.

#1. Railjack Default keybindings are not enabled by default. This requires you to go in and manually reset them to defaults.

#2. Customizing keybindings while in free roam railjack mission results in an inability to move or interact with anything in game other than the escape menu and possibly chat.

PS Respawning in the dojo after aborting railjack leaves movement broken except for crouch. T-bagging only mode.

Restarting the game didn't fix it.

6 minutes ago, green94337 said:

#1. Railjack Default keybindings are not enabled by default. This requires you to go in and manually reset them to defaults.

#2. Customizing keybindings while in free roam railjack mission results in an inability to move or interact with anything in game other than the escape menu and possibly chat.

PS Respawning in the dojo after aborting railjack leaves movement broken except for crouch. T-bagging only mode.

How do you reset them?

host left the mission AFTER the mission was done resulting in the railjack being imminent for destruction (even though it was perfectly fine before the migration!) without any enemies around or inside too... repairing the 'hull breaches' was not possible due to some missing stuff (even though it worked just fine before the migration)... putting out the fire(s) still worked though.

end result was ofc, the mission failed (again, even though we just completed it right before the fool of a host left...) and all rewards were lost due to it...

i bet the host did this on purpose - we always see this in about every new contend of warframe happen... when will you ever do something against this behaviour? at the very least, let those idiots lose everything too when they kick out the other players and want to end the mission just for themself - or remove the option to do this at all after the mission run for a short time. beaming the outside flying team members back to the ship, after a mission is complete, is also needed - not only because some just flying around to collect stuff or whatever, but also because of the many bugs still haunting this missions (stucked inside ships / being unable to move /endlessly falling (in space <haha>) etc.)

After coming back from archwing to your railjack (let's say because every enemy has been destroyed) you may end up with the last arch-weapon (both melee or gun) showing at the same time as your current weapon (only cosmetic though)

Pluto dark sectors - Sechura and Hieracon - getting mixed up in matchmaking. Attempting to start a public game for Sechura randomly loads in to Hieracon instead.

Sitting in a Ramsled while flying towards to the Dojo results in being thrown out of the Railjack, into Archwing mode and when you arrive you're stuck hereunknown.png

Away missions have friendship doors. They really shouldn't since you don't need 2 people inside to complete those tasks.

It looks like placing the Dry Dock is still bugged. I can't place it on my main floor even though there is nothing blocking it. I've seen a lot of other people complaining about this on the forums. It would be great if there was an acknowledgement of this issue, and confirmation that someone is working on a fix. 

Railjack loot components need a massive buff. As it stands right now they cost 1.5-2x the cost of a normal T1-2 item (have checked engines, reactors, and guns) and have way worse stats (engines and reactors) or equal damage with +/- 1-3% status on the guns. All of this for double the cost. Completely not worth, and since DE has removed the ability to preview Mk2 and Mk3 gear it just feels like they want us to waste massive amounts of resources.

So I was in a rail jack mission my character started oddly rag doll floating around and I couldn't control it until I got knocked down then I think after that I hit x to enter the turret hit x quickly after hearing about the boarding party, killed them then pulled out the fixer tool then it displayed its hud and i got teleported to the turret and got stuck unable to control it, and after recording i  rejoined the mission after restarting got downed in archwing mode then respawned without my archwing couldn't fire until i landed on an invisible platform in space then eventually the archwing came back.

Here is the vid: 

Here's a glitch where i was on an enemy ship it was blown up and i was not ejected to my archwing fell to the bottom of the space map did /unstuck then teleported below the bounding box and fell to one below it or I teleported up then fell back down :< and at the end when i was forced back into the ship due to the mission ending the reward screen glitched and wouldn't dissapear :<

Someone flew a crewship into the asteroid-base hangar. I don't know how and I didn't see it happen. He must have become stuck, because he eventually quit without saying a word.

It was the last craft we needed to destroy to finish the mission, and now it was stuck 2-300 metres deep inside a non-traversable hitbox, out of sight and out of weapons range. Had to abort the mission because there was no way to spawn another crewship.