Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

1 minute ago, Agentphoenix_227 said:

So i already have my railjack built, i just need the key to activate the reactor. However for some odd reason the mission to get the key isn't showing up, cy does his dialog though

Go back there and interact with the reliquary drive. It'll bring up a dilog box and you can pick GO TO LUA. You will be taken from there.

LVL 2 gunner intrinsic causing ships to disappear even while OFF gunner seat.

How to reproduce: get on gunner, get off. 

EDIT: Weird tried again, didn't happen. No hotfixes in the middle. PRobably more steps to reproduce

Edited by jjpdn

7 minutes ago, green94337 said:

Go back there and interact with the reliquary drive. It'll bring up a dilog box and you can pick GO TO LUA. You will be taken from there.

unknown.png
The option to interact with the reliquary drive isnt there for me, ive re-entered the dojo multiple times and even logged out then back in. no result, not sure if cy repeating his dialog when i go operator is also an issue

There is no way to exit a mission once the mission is over unless you are the host. 

If the host is dead there is no way for everyone to get their stuff, nobody can use the navigation console. It always says "Awaiting Players"

Create a zone in the level after the mission is over the RJ can move to start extraction for everyone there like in endless missions?

Issue: some avionics missing and capacity reduced. This seems to be a UI bug since the other stats of the railjack are the same, even the ones for the missing avionics.

Repro: I have a Vidar Reactor Mk I installed. When I select the reactor to switch it, but then back out by either using the escape key or the back button, my avionics cap is reduced down to 30 again and a few of my avionics are not showing up. Switching to the sigma reactor and back seems to fix the issue, or just selecting the vidar reactor, with the cap back at 43 and the avionics installed as they were before. Only the cap changes, other stats like armor, since my hull weave was missing, stay the same.

Bug that makes mission progress impossible:
Had a mission on the second node of Saturn where we had to take out a ship killer station. We took out the station's objectives but that flagged the objective as complete and stopped spawning. I could tell the mission's objective was flagged as complete because it disabled squad joining. However we still needed to kill an additional crewship while we had killed all of the required fighters. Since spawning was stopped we were stuck at 3/4 crewships and none would spawn. In fact nothing would spawn and the mission was a wash. We did complete the station objective fairly quickly so that might factor into it.

So I just killed off my Kuva Lich for his Kuva Ayanga, but when I went to my arsenal to put it on after retrieving it from the Foundry, it was nowhere in my weapons list.

*Edit*: So I'm an idiot. Turns out I was lookin in the wrong spot. Ayanga is an ARCHGUN.

Edited by Leon_Seiker
Mistaken. Horribly.

Not sure if this has been reported.  I used slingshot on a fellow Tenno and while I was on my way to them in the slingshot tucked position they entered an enemy ship.  It seemed the slingshot lost the target and just defaulted to a random vector.  I was unable to get out of the slingshot mode, use abilities, maneuver and using /unstuck did not remedy the situation the only recourse was to abort the mission.  

I have not attempted to reproduce the bug but I imagine it would be easy to with an assembled team. 

No video or screenshot was taken.

Please note I play Warframe with a wired (USB) Xbox One controller. Any references made to controller are encountered with this specific setup. I have added screenshots of my keybindings at the bottom of this post in a spoiler tag. Refer to that if needed.

Most glaring issues I encountered so far:

• Using a controller in the pilot seat completely ignores settings. It seems to take raw input and ignores sensitivity. Worst of all there is no deadzone meaning it is impossible to aim accurately. Need this fixed ASAP because piloting is impossible for me in this form. Today it worked correctly the first time after launching the game, but after exiting the pilot seat once it broke. Cannot reproduce correct behavior since then. Side turrets seem to work correctly so far.
  • Using the railjack action "power menu" (bound to up on the D-pad) locks the player into the pilot seat and prevents any further actions. 100% reproduction rate. Can be worked around by pressing escape on keyboard to open and close the pause menu after which you press escape again to exit the seat. After that you controller is stuck in an invisible power select menu and the default bindings (A, B, X and Y) cause you to activate powers until this menu is somehow closed. Note I do not use the power menu in normal gameplay and have it unbound. I use the D-pad for warframe powers 1-4 and left-stick press for operator mode. Would like to see similar bind options for railjack as well, but I have no clue what this action is supposed to do since it does not work.
  • Railjack autocenters itself when manually rolling using railjack actions "Bank Left" and "Bank Right". 100% reproduction rate. This occurs unless you are nearly completely upside-down, after which it will simply leave you in that position. In its current state the game works against my inputs and completely messes up my movement when rolling. I expected a toggle option for this in the settings, but I cannot find any.
  • Back/Select-button is unbindable in the railjack controller bindings. The action is set to nothing instead of the default "N/A" which means you cannot click the action to change it. This results in an unusable button for railjack. The start button is set to N/A and gives a prompt saying it cannot be changed. If the back button has a similar limitation, I expect this to be consistent, which it is not currently.

My general controller bindings:

Spoiler

1x9P7T8.png

My Railjack controller bindings:

Spoiler

hRRRGKz.png

My Ability Menu bindings (currently not in use, but might be related to a bug I mentioned):

Spoiler

OL1emOP.png

After gaining the gunnery rank 2 update (360 degree vision in the gun), occasionally the interior of the railjack is completely invisible except for the doors. Makes it near impossible to get around. Nothing seems to fix it, including leaving and re-entering the railjack. Also, to exit the gunner turret, I have use the escape key and open my options menu. I then leave the turret after closing the options.

in the quest mission for the reliquary key, the sentiens never drop any mods (and ofc neither the damn parts for broken war) - is that a bug or did you just go cheap on us since we could farm sentients en masse there? i killed more than 100 in this mission and got nothing out of them... makes me pretty sad...

When in a squad:

Doors sometimes straight up refuse to open, ever.

Actually, make that most of the time

Warframe abilities unable to be used when boarding crewship

Melee unable to be used when boarding crewship

Going into operator mode results in the loss of all UI, controls, and the only way to fix is to alt f4

Unable to leave crewship

Getting blown up in a crewship results in falling through the void

Typing /unstuck while falling through the void returns you to the crewship that should be dead

Bugs I regularly encounter:

1. If I am a client and I fly over to a crew ship to destroy its reactor, I get stuck in that crew ship's landing room.  This happens without fail and started with the 27.0.1 update.  The door to go further in (while being green) will not open, and nothing happens when I interact with the prompt to return to my archwing.  This has not happened when I am solo.  It has also not happened with the archwing slingshot, though that may be because I have yet to use it as a client.  I consider this one fairly serious because it's basically the only way to destroy a crew ship right now (i.e. either Raijack guns need a serious buff or crew ship armor needs a serious nerf).

2. If I am a client and have been using one of the gunnery chairs, exiting the chair sometimes causes the interior of the Railjack to become invisible.  I will be able to see other players, doors, and interactive stuff, but not the walls, floors, or ceilings.  This seems to have no effect on functionality - I can still do stuff - but it does make moving around the ship to put out fires much harder.

3. If I am a client, sometimes moving around the ship will randomly cause small sections of the interior walls of the Railjack to become invisible.

4. Mission results screen shows a different/incorrect number of intrinsic points gained when I am still aboard a Railjack (happens regardless of whether I am host or client) or when I am back in my orbiter.  For instance, if I run one mission, the railjack mission success screen will tell me I earned 12 intrinsic points.  When I "leave dojo" and return to my orbiter, the same mission success screen will tell me I earned 8 intrinsic points.  When I go to my drydock and interact with the Railjack Configuration Terminal, I'll only have 5 intrinsic points.

Don't know if it's been reported but there's a bug with Railjacks.  Essentially you pop out in archwing and there is no archwing attached. you're basically walking along the skybox, and in a 3D plane you can't really do anything.

it seems to be consistent now but for awhile it was random, so the only way to test is try to go out of railjack when in a mission. so far we've only done the first earth proxima mission.  I've attached an image showing me out of ship with no archwing stuff and my standard weapons being usable.faiOWw7.jpg

Hi, I have a few bugs I found with regards to entering/exiting ship problems.

Bug #1: When a grineer ship is boarded, and it is blown up and boots you out, archwing does not get activated, causing you to be in space with no archwing and consequently falling to the invisible floor. /unstuck puts you up to the middle of the map, where you subsequently fall again.

676D0468B8BDFE9280C47913424536AD88C0DE84

4EBB4775D237EB99475E97E4A4782F085315562A

Bug # 2 will be in another post ;)

Bug #2: There is an issue with the secret hangar mission. When I stole the secret grineer destroyer, I encountered an invisible wall. I could not fly past this with either archwing or re-enter the secret hangar. /unstuck sticks me in a fun cylinder when I use it.

The invisible wall the ship runs into

A8DB86ACA2D44BE4B0D008BE67060BE53B925165

The CYLINDER OF DOOM (lol) after using unstuck. It seems that using /unstuck glitched me further into the map.

9EA0B90EFDF4637A3AB4AE52E480785E48EBC71C