Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

Issue: Character stuck when starting a railjack mission from the dojo.

Repro: While having a railjack, selecting any railjack mission from the observatory in the dojo will launch the mission using your railjack, even though it says "Join a crew", and your character will be stuck in a sitting position.

1 hour ago, Buridean said:

When in a squad:

Doors sometimes straight up refuse to open, ever.

Actually, make that most of the time

This usually means you desynced with host  ( Basically host thinks you are standing still - even though you are moving you aren't being updated on host side. ) 

Switch to operator mode and it will cause doors to open. 

If I try to play a public game, it makes me join a group that's not doing the mission I actually selected.

I tried to do Berehynia in Lich Captured Territory mode, but instead it sent me to Rusalka and then Hydron (also in Lich Captured Territory, which removed my Lich's influence from them), and then an Exterminate and then a Mobile Defence. I think those were also in Lich Captured Territory. Don't know where they were.

The Caballero skin has multiple visual/model issues with modular/moving parts. The engines and nacelle guns remain parallel to the Railjack as they would with the default skin instead of at an angle as the Cabellero's module mounts are actually shaped, creating some obvious visual clipping / general ugliness. The small guns around the cockpit seem to fit correctly, as does the shield emitter.

In addition, the entirety of the engine cowling and the struts/arms attached to the nacells have no collision and can be clipped/flown through freely in Archwing mode,and as with the other skins, the view from inside the Railjack shows the default skin side nacelle with maximum wear & tear, regardless of visual settings.

Finally, for whatever reason, Garuda's talons don't display custom skins (e.g. the Successor Tennogen model) while in Railjack missions.

I know there are more pressing gameplay bugs in Empyrean, but I wanted to draw attention to some smaller visual details that may have been missed, considering the price of the skins and how great they look otherwise.

Edit: I can't seem to get any images into the post, but the issues are very easy to see when looking at a Railjack with the skin applied, either in the dock or doing a flyaround in Archwing mode.

Edited by Blargenshpoog
Clarifying details and adding new findings

Easily reproducible:

1) Start mission

2) Enter turret

3) Someone else initiates navigation to anywhere

4) Remain in seat until warp has initiated, then leave

It causes the entire Railjack's interior to unload, and you can no longer see anything, but you can still interact with everything.

Important information: Have learned Gunnery 2 Intrinsic, Be client

I've encountered a major bug just recently.   I entered into the first node of Earth Proxima on Invite Only, intending to solo it.   After quite a bit of fighting,  I had destroyed most of the fighters and one crewship,  but no other crewship had spawned. I returned to my railjack from archwing and brought it into battle,  but ended up taking too much damage and flew away,  then desreoyed the remaining fighters that were following me.   At this point,  I think I flew too far from the other fighters and they despawned.   But nothing has spawned but turrets since then.   I'm stuck at 1/2 crewships destroyed.  There are no crewships.    I can't finish the mission. 

Went into a multiplayer mission on Railjack, and tried to hop on one of the side-guns, as there was some "latency" it didnt put me in right away and tried to get in again, and it put me in the gunner seat, but i wasnt able to do damage.
Someone else got into the gunner seat i was in somehow and 'forced' me into space. i couldnt move, couldn't '/unstuck', couldn't shoot. i ended up having to leave the lobby as i was effectively occupying a slot for the squad that would otherwise have someone who might be able to do something.

Occasionally when a client in a Railjack mission, using one of the gunnery seats with the 360 degree gunner upgrade results in black "zones" from the railjack itself obscuring the camera when you look "towards" the Railjack.

It doesn't happen all the time, but its very irritating being forced to get in and out of the seat multiple times just so I can see what I am doing.

8 hours ago, Eyn_Sof said:

So apparently the research machine is broke.(happened after me and my friend completed a mission and then dtarted another and failed it)

unknown.png

unknown.png

You can launch multiple research(hopefully this is intentional considering the 3 day wait, i mean really? 3 days for only one thing?)

And i could launch all research using base resources(morphics, nano spores, etc.). And they are ticking down dunno what will happen when they are completed.

Just got this bug too. If it isn't just visual, and the research is actually running, this could be considered an exploit as well.

I went into the research console after having upgraded some avionics and reaching max capacity to see if I had gathered enough materials for the reactor research.

I found a few using basic ressources - morphics, circuits, nano spores, salvage and credits - but after starting some, I realized others who showed the railjack specific ressources before were now showing the same basic ressources. I stopped starting researches once I noticed it's most likely an unintended price.

I hope this doesn't mess up our Dry Dock research progress.

stuck on turret, piloting, hacking, black screens after enter or exit a grinnier ship, unequiping mods for primary and secondary weapons, making like 10 to 40 damage per shot to the grinniers the only thing still working is the melee, jesus DE this is and alpha release, is a bug party, a party in wich everyone is barfing and you want to get out fast

1 minute ago, Pitvh said:

the owner of the ship must travel to the dojo via navigation

Yea, I think he tried, and he didn't make it to the Dojo. Lost in space forever. He didn't say anything (I've heard from others in that waiting period that they can't even use the chat) and eventually he just quit. It host migrated to me as the last person left, and I couldn't use navigation at all, but could use the rest of the ship like normal. Attack, etc. 

Joined a group that pushed the limit. Mk3 drops. However when I clicked one to see what I needed to repair it I got the "Please wait..." message and everything unable to be interacted with. Had to Alt+F4 to close the game and get out of it. This also happened with an Mk2... then I realized something. I saw the info on the Mk2 in my clan, this happened when I was grouped up in another clan dojo.

Edited by AreeSoothsayer

Unable to leave base on Saturn after stealing ship on last part of mission. Happened 3 times in a row as client. Also tied to leave ship and even destroy it but still was trapped

https://imgur.com/a/M3HeZOT

Also giant Mesa with both archwing weapons equipmed after boarding a crewship.

https://imgur.com/a/zbnJwyQ

Unable to open door to reactor after boarding crewship didn't take screen but its just the door closed lol

Edited by Neo.RavenX

I'll preface by noting that these are under medium-high latency conditions (ca. 400 ping)

When entering Railjack/crew ships from Archwing, Warframe weapons are sometimes stuck in Archwing scaling (doing only 10-20 damage) to targets on foot.

Also the fade-to-black when entering the Archwing Slingshot sometimes does not clear. The entire aiming screen stays black. Player can either launch (where the screen remains black until downed and revived) or back out to clear it.

Managed to make it into an almost complete loss of functionality. (As client)

Tried to slingshot into crewship at first. Entered it, but somehow was in Archwing again when I jumped through the door (poor connectivity, there). So try again, except now my screen is completely black. Ok, I tell to myself, I can recall to the Railjack with Omni. Still black screen there, so I press L (to maybe teleport). After that, not even the ESC menu worked anymore:

Spoiler

zZObJ00.jpg

And yeah, that Exit button is just for show.

Being inside a Crewship should it despawn (either because it was fleeing or it's the ship you steal on that Saturn mission) hard locks the game with you staring at the infinite nothingness all things that despawn go to, waiting for the chance to exist again.