Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

I can not move in a direction with WASD while piloting the Railjack nor can I shoot while piloting the railjack/gunning. I can move the ship around with the mouse and I can go up and down, but I am not able to go forward. Archwing is working fine and I checked my keybind settings to see if there was some blank for Railjack but I saw nothing. 

I currently have no friends or clanmates. I appear offline. I can see clanmates in the dojo and people on Cetus. I suspect my online while offline is why I cannot get into a Railjack group despite being on public and joining as I would any other mission node.

I have restarted my game. I haven't changed any network settings since playing right before patch. 'Net activity outside the game seems normal.

Bug 1: 

If Player Dies in space- and tries to Revive does not revive.

Instead body flys off the map and stuck in spectator mode. ( Think of Falling off the map in normal missions but in Space ). The player will be able to see their body distance as a waypoint reaching distances of 20,000+ meters and increasing 150m a second. 

Guessing the revive has something to do with momentum during revive. 

Bug 2:

If Host dies and unable to revive, mission cannot be beaten. Quest will  be stuck on "Return to Ship"

Bug 3:

In Spectator mode the navigator guns focus based on the spectator camera - so if you spectate the navigator you will see the turrets turning inside the ship and shooting inside the ship