Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

The amount of intrinsics actually earned from missions and the intrinsics shown in the return to orbiter mission screen (assuming it's not a bugged Mission Failed screen) are not the same. I've had a mission screen say I earned 13 over several missions and I instead earned 6, for example. Not sure if the game is displaying too many earned or giving too few after the mission.

Clients are unable to exit the railjack when it re-docks in the host dojo as none of the exits work. 

Intrinsics earned from the mission don't appear to become available to use until after returning to the orbiter, at least for users who were clients. I haven't successfully hosted on my railjack yet to see if it applies to the host. 

Certain items like ammo dropped by boarding parties don't seem to disappear when the ship returns to the dry dock, which causes your frame to pull out whatever weapon the ammo is for.

The indicator for a forge being ready and its cooldown timer is invisible for clients.

Using the forge causes your parazon to remain equipped until you switch back to a weapon manually. 

Also the patch notes say we're supposed to receive all unused crafting materials picked up in battle automatically upon mission end but in practice we have to refine them in the forge before changing missions or docking, which isn't stated anywhere. 

I don't think this is a bug since it's there to prevent archwing from breaking elsewhere in the game, but it could be. Venari is considered killed when you leave the ship, so when you board again you have to wait for her timer to tick down before she respawns instead of having her teleport in like a regular companion. Inconvenient, especially if it isn't intended. 

Edited by KCToxic
added more bugs

Game-breaking Railjack bug here ! Entering any crewship with warframe through archwing can result pretty often in being stuck in this crewship for forever :/ The first doors in crewship tileset do not open (despite having green lights on them), "X" button to exit crewship does not work too in this case. From what I've seen as long as all players (at the end of mission) don't enter the Railjack as long mission cannot be completed (and yes, it shouldn't be like that, but it is... something has happened to extraction mechanic as well). Final outcome ? Being forced to abort mission and lose all rewards. 

Unsure if this has already been addressed or if it's an intended feature, but there's a bug where you can only destroy crew ships from the inside and they can't be eliminated from railjack fire; Sure, the health bar goes down, significantly with alt fire, but can never really take them down other than destroy their engines.  Even the Center Cannon accessible to rank 5 gunners doesn't seem to destroy them.

Edit:  Another bug I noticed was that the operator's face sometimes takes on the color of your Railjack; hilarious, but broken.

Last bug to report for now; used recall while casting recall, thinking I could cancel it; made the timer stuck and removed my ability to try recalling again.

Edited by Tendou_Souji

BUG: 

Getting stuck inside a enemy outpost after destroying 2 radiators and stealing 'plans' from empty crew-ship that's docked-
-Just flying around inside the gate, not being able to get past an invisible wall.
-Not being able to get back inside either, so stuck in arch-wing mode, inside the gate that's supposed to let you out

I also had the grineer crewship follow me to my dojo after doing the Bendar Cluster missionunknown.png

Saved a small video as well, but it doesn't show the return to the dojo. Everything was pretty normal, just finished a mission and everyone wanted to go, so I returned to the dry dock. When we got back 2 people left, and then I left the squad to disband the party. I hopped out, and noticed there was the yellow spotted indicator, but thought nothing of it, made some changes to my railjack, and hopped back in to see that shooting at me.

Edited by JellyBlade

Unable to update to Empyrean.

Stuck at this screen forever.

update-failed.jpg

Then it falls to

update-failed-1.jpg

Note :

1. Restarted the system,
  2. Clear cache in steam
  3. generated the logs and  verify the cache in launcher
  4. Check the network, other games on steam are updating.

What should i do? Thanks in advance.

exiting the railjack of someone else at their dojo, left me armed and dangerours in there ^^)

zjUKFAQ.jpg

though switching to the other gun or the melee (and quick melee too) did not work... also, i couldn't hurt anyone in there (not that i even tried, mind you! ^^)

Intrinsic rewards not matching on any of the Mission Summary screens...

Before Mission in my Dojo at the Configure Railjack > Intrinsics Menu:

Spoiler

iqIIHwr.png

Directly After Mission on Railjack (not my own Railjack):

Spoiler

G4qzWca.png

After Same Mission in my Orbiter: (After leaving the Dojo of the person whose crew I joined from matchmaking.)

Spoiler

43WPIOP.png

After Same Mission in my own Dojo at the Configure Railjack > Intrinsics Menu:

Spoiler

9Yu0kpx.png

In the mission prior to this. in my Orbiter, the Mission Summary screen said I had 24 Intrinsics from the mission. When I got to my Dojo's menu, it said I only had 15 available.

I have an Affinity booster (and both resource boosters) active.

None of the Consoles are working after creating Railjack Cephalon besides Research Console, exited and rentered the Dojo twice, nothing changed. It may be due to the fact that Ive played a few Railjack missions without a railjack, and also Hijacked (no pun intended) a fellow clan members Railjack and took it into a mission solo.

EDIT:Problem solved itself after I played a few missions and came back

Edited by ArtilleryGod

7 minutes ago, mahorych00 said:

Every mission now loads for half an hour as if it reloads half a game once again. 

Even if solo. 

Even if regular, non-archwing, no-railjack missions. 

Task manager shows that the game eats ALL my network available. GG WP

Guess what, haha. If my body is found in a noose, blame DE. 

H0XkCpGZjN4.jpg

Certain resources, including Copernics and Pustrels doesn't get added to the inventory after clearing the mission, even though i get multiple notifications that i got their drops through the mission. Carbides and Cubic diodes are fine however. Also, if i gain the Pustrels from mission clear rewards, it gets added into the inventory just fine.

1)  when slingshot to crewship, sometimes rifle and pistol mods are not equipped, i am doing very little damage  to enemy.
Weapon used: Ignis wraith with 7 forma .

2) ON loading screen back to dock after finishing a mission,  when your warframe is in midst of changing weapon: Eg: Pistol to melee , it might get stuck in an infinite loop with jerking motion of loading that weapon.

Sorry no screenshot heres, will try to get some video.

railjack mission with objective to enter the asteroid base, destroy the radiators and 'borrow' the ship log of the docked crewship:

i took Ry's advice to do whatever i want with the ship after getting the log file and tried to fly it out... happens to be a bad idea after all since i got stucked with the crewship inside the base... leaving the crewship via the docking area still left me stucked inside the base - though with my AW instead.

luckily, the mission was about done and my own crew 'beamed' me up when returning to the dojo... thanks scotty ^^)

NJwO9Ad.jpgU9iAoih.jpg

Mission Completion Bonuses are not saved. I can tell because, my weapons don't get the bonus affinity.

Edit: Further testing indicates its the affinity only? I did a mission and recorded resources before and after. I received the right amount of dirac. 200 collected + 200 from completion bonus.

I also noticed refining after the mission was completed does not add it to our inventory. I went back to dojo and those resources were actually lost.

Edited by MiMiren

So we were in a saturn railjack mission for 56 min now because we were at 3/4 crew ship kills but on the whole map there was nothing left besides a couple of empty squares (no ship on that location). We had 2 ppl look for the last ship with their archwing while i piloted around as well with no success.
The inside doors also stopped working and random Grineer that would board from the remains of the base wouldn't do anything once they got inside. 
In the end we had to abort the mission and just wasted about an hour. 😞

Edited by suchCrunch

this bug's still around:sQHro8y.jpg

can't leave the post-battle screen via any means except alt+f4.

likely reproducible by just having the key for mission status (the quick one you have to hold) pressed when the screen is displayed at the end of the mission...

i sure hope i get the rewards even though i could not leave the railjack in a normal fashion (which is also a bug and can produce a 'mission fail' screen with likely, or not, lost rewards)...

correction: while i was writing this, i got kicked out of the dojo when all of the members left it... i got out of the screen, which ofc showed the 'mission failed' crap. it seems though i still got the rewards since i had the 'lavan shield array mk1' now in my possesion (which i had not before).

Edited by fr4gb4ll
addition