Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

Am 13.12.2019 um 04:18 schrieb Fire2box:

My Railjack is no longer in my drydock at all after doing the NEW lua quest. I've logged out of the game and back in, still didn't show up again. 

unknown.png?width=865&height=559

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/468427106909683712/654884638828920852/unknown.png

kinda stinks this is preventing me from doing what the update is about. 😐

Exactly this happened to me too. No Railjack in dojo, consoles for calling it / customizing it are completely dead.

I can now watch it hover over my orbiter and absolutely nothing else. Can't host a squad, cant apply my upgrades, nothing 😞

30 minutes ago, suchCrunch said:

So we were in a saturn railjack mission for 56 min now because we were at 3/4 crew ship kills but on the whole map there was nothing left besides a couple of empty squares (no ship on that location). We had 2 ppl look for the last ship with their archwing while i piloted around as well with no success.
The inside doors also stopped working and random Grineer that would board from the remains of the base wouldn't do anything once they got inside. 
In the end we had to abort the mission and just wasted about an hour. 😞

This happened to me too.

But the host leaving, caused a host migration ( to me as host ) which actually fixed the issue..

I've also heard on some cases you can just alt+F4 and rejoin crew, fixing some of these issues as well.. ( haven't confirmed it myself thou )

as part of the beginning on the rising tide mission where you put cepholon ci into the dry dock, doing so in a tenno will bug out the mission and lose any key input other than forward, back ,left and right. requires force game closure to resolve.

On 2019-12-13 at 2:06 PM, PatRao1234 said:

1) I can't really prove it via screenshot, but resources which pop up on the bottom left as acquired during the mission, are not found in the Debriefing screen or in the inventory after the conclusion of the mission.

you need to refine them in the cargo hold, only then, everyone gets it.

Using slingshot on a crewship that is about to explode (so that you enter after it's exploded). Will put you in limbo when you try to leave the ship again. 
I had to Alt + f4. Couldn't use menu to abort, neither use gear menu to recall. /Unstuck wasn't of use either. 

MjfJj1I.jpg

Edited by MaiNeym

Returning to the drydock, while you use tab to check mission progress also forces you to alt F4.  
Happened twice so far. I'm not the host. /unstuck doesn't work, and the "Exit" button does nothing either.  

HxRijxy.png

Edited by MaiNeym

Archwing melee attacks no longer snaps to enemies. Making it really hard to hit.
I tried both in a railjack mission, and on Neptune - Salacia.  

edit: This might have been since the melee update though.

Edited by MaiNeym

Three big bugs.

First, if you attempt to repair or claim wreckage in someone else's dojo, it locks up your game with a "please wait" message. You can't access chat, you can't do anything except alt+f4.

Second, if you have Phantom Eye (rank 2 gunnery), sometimes when you leave the gunnery seat the Phantom Eye persists and you can't see the interior walls of your railjack.

Third, sometimes on missions enemy fighters and/or crewships stop spawning before you've completed your mission quota. I'm not sure if they've spawned somewhere and are just lost on the gigantic map, or if the spawns just stop too soon.

Issue reported: on some occasions, going to the drydock your railjack is missing.

Had it happen to me several times, on time I get to the drydock and everything is fine, the I come back to it some time later and there's no railjack.
sometimes going back to orbit and coming back to drydock fixes it. sometimes not.

No idea if this is a game feature,
I haven't done any missions with my railjack (sometimes with others') in between the times it's there and the times it's not.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb bigBiermonster:

Issue reported: on some occasions, going to the drydock your railjack is missing.

Had it happen to me several times, on time I get to the drydock and everything is fine, the I come back to it some time later and there's no railjack.
sometimes going back to orbit and coming back to drydock fixes it. sometimes not.

No idea if this is a game feature,
I haven't done any missions with my railjack (sometimes with others') in between the times it's there and the times it's not.

How did you get it back? Mine seems permanently gone, havent been able to make it come back even once

Ship exterior lights can't actually be changed, on any skin
squad members always see my ship as default skin, in reality i use the sungem skin
also the "Carcinnox" guns appear not to copy ship colours

This is ignoring the in-mission bugs because there is too many to count

Edited by _Useless-

The game keeps loading me into a different mission than I select.

Yesterday, Ceres Siemeni? wait, is Siemini now a survival mission? so I played it again, Defence mission. out of a total of 5 times, twice it was a survival mission!

I want to do some Suda syndicate missions... select a sabotage mission, end up in a mobile defense mission working for Red Veil... Okay, DEFINITELY NOPE!!! Alt+F4, that would totally destroy the reputation I'm aiming to improve.

Two instances of mission bugs made completion impossible resulting in over 2 hours of wasted investment.

1. A host migration caused the reactor objective to be impossible to complete. The mission instructions said to destroy the second reactor (by the railjack team) but it was invulnerable. Inside team had nothing to interact with anymore.

2. The often reported 3/4 crewship blocker, where no additional crewships would spawn, rendering the completion of the mission impossible.

Spoiler

zkhlWtw.jpg60bt5o6.jpg

When using WASD keys for movement since the patch using W for forward movement is now 15 degrees to the left of center making it impossible to target anything for bullet jumps fast travel of any kind.  Even walking around in the orbiter is a pain.  I have restarted the game multiple times, rebooted computer multiple times, reinstalled the game from scratch after removing it from the hard drive and deleted the EE.cfg file to see if that would fix the problem all to no avail.  Would like to see this get fixed or if you have a work around that would be great but as is currently this makes the game unplayable.

Thanks for your attention.