Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

I'm sure this has been posted here already a few times, but I will add to the choir because it's frankly getting ridicilous now, why even play when you can't even get any rewards.

Crewships very often do not spawn, leaving the mission uncompletable with one Crewship remaining, forcing the host to leave the mission, loosing out on all rewards (after the host migration, the Crewship can be found in the area.)

Two back-to-back occurances of this happened in the Veil Proxima

Edited by OkniolasPrime

Equipping omnigear then immediately pilotting mid animation will get you stuck endlessly. You can only press escape and unstuck doesnt work. Happened to me twice because i wanted to quickly check how many revolite is still left mid combat. 

I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug but my railjack gets really dark, unless I turn adaptive exposure off, my friend has his adaptive exposure on and its fine, I have side by side images of my screen and theirs
1st is his perspective
2nd is mine with adaptive off
3rd is adaptive on
unknown.png
unknown.pngunknown.png

Edited by rougeNEWblood

Finished a skirmish and started going back to dojo and got stuck in the "translation" area in the railjack after someone left the party (i could also go into the slingshot to exit the railjack while in the "translation/loading" area and fly around the railjack. Couldn't go back inside the railjack until the second host left. Had to abort to get back to orbiter.

Recorded the whole thing -

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/o6sNz4BrSTo  (I have no idea how i went from being stuck in the front of the box of the loading screen and back around the railjack)

A small visual bug, but a bug nonetheless; when you enter the Railjack Star Chart, and then exit back to the normal Star Chart from there, your Warframe won't play the correct animations and will appear behind whatever planet you're currently selecting.

To replicate the bug, all you have to do is enter and exit the Railjack Star Chart from the normal Star Chart.

Images in spoiler below.

Spoiler

What the Star Chart normally looks like, followed by what it looks like after entering and exiting the Railjack Star Chart.

8MkX4K4.jpgIcCKQSV.jpg

After crewship was destroyed, returned to space in archwing but with access to regular melee weapon (machette wraith). Attacked with melee weapon and started ground slam animation, fell to map floor and unable to return to archwing or return to ship (don't have Tactical lvl 4 unlock for omni-tool.

pue10RK.jpg

I have come across a bug where the ship will be completely invisible when you are inside of it, you can see doors and walls pop in and out of existence, this makes it really difficult to do missions and do navigate where anything is or where breaches are happening. I have found that when you use the guns when doing a void translation will give you this same result every single time (at least in my case).

Also, I have found one other bug that when I am in engineering interacting with payload there is an issue where I will interact and then it won't pull up the menu like I interacted and exited it when really I just wanted to interact with it, then I have to interact with it for a second time and after my business is done I will leave engineering and then my HUD will be completely removed, can see warframe abilities, cant see my health/shields, etc. 

Changing the keybind of the tactical menu of the railjack to anything other than L prevents the tactical menu from being used outside of pilot and guns. It also prevents the fast travel intrinsic from working. Putting L as the keybind makes the tactical map work as expected.

5 hours ago, Arithmatronic said:

When loading into a mission with two objectives (i.e kill the asteroid Commander & Destroy the missile platform) there is a chance one of the objectives does not appear on the objectives list. Rendering the mission impossible to complete.

It is possible to kill the fighters, crewships and commanders but the missile platform is just floating in space with no option to go into the door.

Maybe add a flee zone? Leave with what you have or some percentage thereof

I just had this bug. I found that the objective was still on the map, but the game wasn't registering an objective WP. I found the objective and was able to complete the mission.

EDIT: This seems linked to Pulse Turbine POIs. It always spawns, but I've gotten this bug three times now.

Edited by NeyoSemperDux
New bug information

Intrinsics does not seem to be accumulating properly.  I checked prior to running a mission, I had 5.  After the mission I went to my ship, it said I gained 11.  going back to drydock it shows i still have 5.  I have a suspicion this has happened to me a few times where it shows I gained some, but they do not show to be spendable.

35 minutes ago, green94337 said:

I was in a Railjack mission and was told upon returning to orbiter, that I had earned 4 intrinsics. I received 0. Sorry, no pics cuz I wasn't expecting it to bug out.

Here are some screenshots of the bug happening again, except this time I got 5, instead of the 7 reported from going to the dojo, and 14 reported on going to my orbiter.

https://imgur.com/a/ufNSXgN

When i enter the Crew-Ship  sometimes i don't get the mods on the weapons. On primary or Secondary or Melee or all.
After i exit the ship and i renter again the damage was good again.

To anyone have happening something like this ?

EDIT: Happening even when i exit the Railjack to get the Archwing.

Edited by MarianCta
  • Like 1