Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

1 hour ago, green94337 said:

And here I got NONE of the resources, avionics and such farmed.

https://imgur.com/a/Ur1rF6Y

I believe these resources are gained correctly, it can be seen by checking the scoreboard during the mission, but after you extract, it incorrectly displays a separate scoreboard that doesn't include all the things you've gained.

Still have a LOT of visual bugs. 

To begin with, apparently pilots don't have arms.....

53A6116AC01F6D9DE8CEF57F838B8D0DD5B9DD1BAnd, one of the visual bugs I personally hate more than any other, having a weapon I've equipped get stuck to my frame, in this case the Grattler, which I was using with my archwing and upon transitioning back to the railjack it was still stuck on my person.

FC8C57E6699F4FADF6A8D2191DD150D9550F0097Notice how it clearly says "omni" in the equipped weapons tab?

60B95B26F44110B69C8FD40EA56E003CEAB86D2CAnd when I attempt to use my normal weapon....

89E07E3F88E3D3E39DD70787E1D6BD7311E7F0E2Here's another. And this image brings up another bug that really irritates me. What happened to the gunner seat? Why are we just floating there? I've heard it's due to the Phantom Eye perk, but that still doesn't make any sense since the seat should still be visible to anyone not operating the gun. Furthermore, the animation when exiting is horribly janky and sometimes the turrets don't even pop up and the seat remains compressed and turned to the side, which results in no prompt to operate it. Also, these gunner seats don't orient properly to the railjack, making it look like they're in a Zero-G simulation or something, sometimes even floating upside down or to the side. In other words, the gunner position animations aren't synced to the railjack itself. 

Oh, and let's not forget how frames get stuck holding a weapon while returning to the drydock from a railjack mission. Can't switch, can't put away, CAN actually shoot but can't reload.

C3AE935D464095A4162E8B20D545830BCD351D82Quick update, the same archweapon bug just happened to my friend. 

Edited by PAK1988

Sharing of Intrinsic and Resources(loot)

They should be shared truely and always, across the map, globally, I think.

With the giant range of map, tenno will be excited to explore and select the target and area; even inside the small battle ground, if I chase after a fighter and I might still be very focused and used 10 bllinks to get the kill. If resources and intrinsics are not shared, that would be really really discouraging, and become a burden to moving freely. and enjoying the game, given that we can forsee hard and intensive grinding for resources and intrinsics.

Leech might be an issue, but we need to evaluate the pros and cons carefully and in a right way. Giving bad example for current situation: I can still sits behind the pilot while doing nothing, I am definetely leeching but I got no punishment and still got the same reward. So preventing leech would not be a valid reason for current rules, IF without valid justification. 
I am trying to come up with a perfect idea but not yet; while I still not satisfied with current one, might need more discussion.

Using the Railjack Navigation menu to travel to new places while in Operator mode doesn't remove your warframe or companions from the railjack, but spawns new ones.

Allowing me to fill my railjack with clones of my warframes and companions after travelling from free flight to Dry dock a few times.20191215141053_1.jpg

Edited by Wndrwll
added screenshot

Issue Description:
On Railjack missions, sometimes enemies will stop spawning despite the objective to kill more of them.      
You have to abort to end the mission, likely losing some/all mission rewards.

Steps: 
I was playing on the first Saturn Proxima node. I was host with 2 alliance-mates.  
The mission went normally until one Crewship spawned quite far away, way beyond either of our weapon ranges.   
We didn't go for it immediately, and I'm pretty sure it just despawned after a while (it might have gotten too close to the planet??).  
We soon after finished every other part of the mission, and now no enemies spawned. We had all the fighters killed, 3/4 crew ships killed, and done the mission involving the location of interest. 

Screenshots:
I have screenshots of after we'd finished everything we could, and then everything I lost when I had to abort.

3/4 Crewships killed: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1937111380
No enemies as of 27m 30s: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1937111772

I checked again at 33m 7s after ~6 mins of no Crewship spawns (a couple boarding crews spawned and boarded our ship, but that was it).  
These screenshots also document what I lost.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1937112486
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1937112681
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1937113060
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1937113357
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1937113562

Additional info:  
When I aborted it came up as 'mission failed' for all 3 players.  
I got none of the rewards (the ones in the screenshots above), but my two alliance mates did get the rewards.

10 hours ago, hyzmarca said:

Once again I was forced to abort because the fourth crewship never spawned. 

I have seen this happen several times.

Every time, though, they were just out of range and difficult to spot.

Once, it was outside rendering area, so we could not board it (but it was still shootable, so we could still finish the mission).

i've got a fun one here. if you're in a gun turret and have the 360 view thing so the ship is invisible when it enters the dry dock, it kicks you off the turret, but the ship is still invisible. so you're stuck in the void, with occasional doors and turrets, and can see outside the ship but none of the interior.

2BDFE07A2D256F279EBF81C027384126BF1B984F

55 minutes ago, tennomantra said:

I believe these resources are gained correctly, it can be seen by checking the scoreboard during the mission, but after you extract, it incorrectly displays a separate scoreboard that doesn't include all the things you've gained.

Yes, we often complete a mission and then small stuff happens and then we go to drydock and the just-before-drydock end-of-mission award is almost nothing. But it's not labeled. It's confusing, though, that the mission in that screenshot claims "23 minutes", so that is a bug one way or another.

2 minutes ago, Podge said:

i've got a fun one here. if you're in a gun turret and have the 360 view thing so the ship is invisible when it enters the dry dock, it kicks you off the turret, but the ship is still invisible. so you're stuck in the void, with occasional doors and turrets, and can see outside the ship but none of the interior.

Also, sometimes there's a rendering glitch with the 360 view thing where a lot of the view is black (and you can't see anything). This sometimes happens after switching gunner seats a few times.

Lots of super buggy gameplay that ended in a crash during host migration for railjack.

WAR-2597972

Highlights include:

• Floor went missing
  • Player reporting UI locked up entirely and he wound up dying
  • High rubberbanding (no warning for high ping, doubtful the cause?)

Forgot to record for twitch unfortunately, but https://www.facebook.com/gaming/?view=streamer_hub&streamer_vanity=112114376948869&video_id=568588923708350 has a copy of the insanity. 

host got stuck in an asteroid and left so the rest of us could go back to drydock. after migration the mission was reset we died almost immediately because we'd refined the resources thinking we'd be extracting and couldn't repair. thanks for the waste of time. we had a lot of good loot we lost.
maybe actually playtest your content before releasing it. that's what QA is for.

Didn't see it in my search results, so add this to the pile of matchmaking bugs.

I was trying to clear some Jupiter nodes of my lich's influence, going into an Io defence mission and never made it in; kept getting Exterminates or Captures and never cleared Io.

At some point one of the nodes with "blood" on it got cleared, but it wasn't the one I was trying to do.

On 2019-12-13 at 9:47 PM, Human466 said:

Issue: Character stuck when starting a railjack mission from the dojo.

Repro: While having a railjack, selecting any railjack mission from the observatory in the dojo will launch the mission using your railjack, even though it says "Join a crew", and your character will be stuck in a sitting position.

There seems to be 2 separate issues here. 

I also noticed I ended up as a Railjack host when trying to join as crew from the dojo navigation; either from the menu - outside of the Railjack - or from the console in the dojo's Observatory.

However, I did not have issues with being stuck in the sitting position when I did.