Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

I am having a buf with the kuva loches, since the update the missions are all wrong, it says survival and end up on an exterminate, it says capture and end up on a spy mission, and it's with all the lich missions.

I would also like to say that the resource requeriment of the railjack parts are way too much.

Edit: new bug to report, I did a lich mission and it didnt dissapear, so I entered again and it changed its mission type despite the starmap saying it was the same, but it didnt increased the rage meter, and since I already had unlocked all three requiems I was basically losing my time, I had to change mission, and had found the same happens with other mission, but other just have two or three missions on the same node but they do increase rage meter of the kuva lich, so I am basically forced to check rage meter everytime I do a lich mission.

I also still dont understand how the intrinsics work, on the reward table it says 19 points but on the dry dock I only have 15, how does that points system works?

Edited by Draco0xd

Transference and operator problems, when hosting mission while in Dojo.

Operator can't fire amp, can't go invisible with void mode, and void dash does not work correctly. Operator cannot equip synthesis scanner. Transference have 2 second cooldown displayed on screen where it normally does not.

To avoid this problem, I have to leave dojo to be in orbiter, board railjack, and start mission from there. Then transference works correctly.

8 minutes ago, Draco0xd said:

I am having a buf with the kuva loches, since the update the missions are all wrong, it says survival and end up on an exterminate, it says capture and end up on a spy mission, and it's with all the lich missions.

I would also like to say that the resource requeriment of the raiojack parts are way too much.

Regular Kuva Siphons and Floods are doing the same thing. I pick a mission I haven't done, I end up right back in the last one I did until they roll around to a new planet. I got the "Reward Already Received" lock insignia over where the Kuva would be on one mission and tested some things. It seems to be based on planet. If I complete a mission on Mars for example, any Kuva mission I pick on Mars will be the same. I can pick a mission on a different planet and it'll load correctly, but then after completing that mission the second planet gets locked on to that mission as well. 

Edited by Hyohakusha

I found 2 annoying bug, one wich is just really annoying, the other that is potentially game breaking

1) if you are a part of a crew in a railjack mission, and after the mission you return to a drydock that is not in your own dojo, when trying to see the repair cost of a dropped component (or one you already had) the game enters a loading loop and will not respond to anything, you'll be forced to use Alt+F4 to exit and re-enter the game.

2) Sometimes during mission the forge will bug out, won't letting you use it, saying someone else is using it, preventing you from building components, especially repair ammo for the omni, leading to an eventual defeat. Even using active abilities to reduce the forge cooldown doesn't seem to work

The Talons appearantly does literally no damage against the Crew Ship core. I thought it would be fun to stick them on the reactor, fly around a little with the ship, and detonate them right befire I leave. Or maybe from my railjack. But no the Telons literally does no damage. I also just threw them on the ship and detonated them instantly, nope no damage numbers, the health didn't go down either. 

Held X to leave the slingshot. Ended up out of the ship but not in archwing. Could run around in a 2d flat plane. When I managed to board the ship again, the slingshot was unavailable for the next 2 missions.

Skiajati's scarf likes to get hung up over wukong's head in his prime skin. I (but none of the rest of my party) also saw a lone wukong deluxe syandana trying to man a turret after its owner left.

Once upon entering a grineer base I was stick with my Larkspur in my primary slot, though I could use my other weapons. It was doing pitiful damage like I was still outside (it's normally much more brutal) and my pistol was instead doing suspiciously good damage.

Then there is the recurring problem of the game getting hung up in hyperspace and everyone just having to abort and lose their loot.

So I encountered a terrible bug, it destroys Warframe economy and has negative effect on players' experiences. Basically,  just MK 1 parts (weapons, reactors and so on) for railjack require an enormous number of resources to craft or repair, counted in thousands, like for example 3000 Cubic Diodes, 2400 Pustrels. But wait ! It gets worse ! For MK 3 parts these costs are even higher D: I'm from Ghost Clan Tier, so it has to be a bug, from what I've seen.... probably an additional "0" was added by *MISTAKE* to required resources costs. I hope that it's gonna be fixed soon. 

Had a softlock trying to retrieve a repaired wreckage (a reactor).

I was returning from a Railjack mission as a client, and not in my clan's dojo.

Clicked on the "Claim" button, clicked "OK" (or pressed space probably) and became stuck on the "Please Wait" message.

I waited a couple of minutes before alt-F4.

It work without problem from my own dojo after relaunching the game.

1. The "Refine" button still has the [PH] tool tip while in mission.

2. The railjack is not visible from the personal quarters in the orbiter.

EDIT: 5. when crafting revolite in the forge, the value added is not always correct. The forge displays don't take into account any increased quantitites due to engineering skills.

Others that I think have been posted:

3. foundry resources aren't awarded as intended, you have to refine them to have them after the mission

4. ship may become transparent after leaving a gunnery station with "phantom eye" skill. This can be resolved by going into spoiler mode.

Edited by Halianst

Forge menu bugs.

1. (0:06 in video) Get +50 Revolite 2 times on the same Forge without waiting, then after menu exit, game undo the second time. Probably some network delay.

2. (0:20 in video) Got nterrupted 3 times trying to hold down to get more Revolite. I did not let go of button. The game just stopped recognizing it as holding down button when some materials and transmission pop up. Don't interrupt the need to hold down button.

Slingshotting myself onto enemies sometimes causes me to be stuck "between" Slingshot and space state.
I am unable to return to ship nor am I able to get into space. I am unable to do anything except for leaving.

Please fix /unstuck actually doing something. It does not work at all!

• Like 1

Hosted mission: Bendar Cluster.

Archwing Catapulted into a Crewship just as another Tenno destroyed reactor.  Crewship exploded, kicking me to space in Archwing Mode.  Reboarded Railjack and was stuck flying around inside in Archwing mode.  Hit X to enter Port turret....

And ended up trapped under the turret.  Mouse, keyboard wouldn't work.  Unable to access chat, abilities or anything except ESC menu.  As I was host, no-one else was able to return ship to Drydock.  Aborted mission (only thing I could do), and despite having completed mission, lost all progress and accumulated loot/mods over about three missions worth.

Other bugs:

- Forge never ever shows the progress bar / status bar. I have about 10 other people who can contend to the exact same issue. No one can see forge status bar.

- Windows on the rail jack stop rendering in about 90% of the missions we play at random. It seems like it happens more often then not when warping back to the ship.

f763592d21da1af7169cf0ffe17edb53.jpg

- 360 gunner camera sometimes doesn't render behind you are you end up staring into pure blackness

- Using Slingshot directly after someone else completely bugs out. It will usually play the sound of being flung, but no visual animation or anything is played and it will look like you're still in the sling shot. Then if you X to try get out, it will half play the animation and then stop. And then pushing escape will suddenly teleport you into the ship penetration animation as you enter the cruise ship. Then afterwards, if you warp back; or even if you fly back; you can't reuse the slingshot for the entire mission.

- In the asteroid tileset with the big spinning blade on the roof, there is an invisible floor that particles bounce off of that I have sometimes got stuck on: This screenshot kinda shows it, but this is about the height of the invisible floor:

6c777051fa327a1bfdecd6b2e98dfe1b.jpg

- When stealing the prototype ship, it will sometimes completely glitch out and get stuck inside the wall and not let you out. The only way out without getting stuck between the asteroid walls is warping out and when you come back to try and get the ship, it's completely vanished:

c9762250c3aa447d61c5c6bb998cb921.jpg

1 hour ago, ThornGear said:

Hello. I have found numerous glitches since the Empyrean update, and have uploaded them, and will be providing links to the videos below. 

I have been an avid Warframe player for some time. And have spent countless hours trying to progress and build myself as a player in order to be on par with some of your older Warframe players. I respect DE for their ambition, but it seems that instead of working on the core mechanics of the game, and addressing already pre-existing issues such as host migrations, DE has rolled out an unfinished update. It is common knowledge that with every update there are bugs, and with the amount of players and server activity, bugs can and will happen. But as a newer player, with a newer perspective on the game, it seems to me that the updates and new content provided are not properly tested before the roll out. To me this adversely affects the overall player experience. Considering this is a free to play game, I commend DE. The graphics, story line, quests, and available options with how you want to build your character are great. However, there is not a solid tutorial for newer players struggling to understand the mechanics. And considering the money I've spent on the market on plat, over several hundred dollars, and the funds other players have spent since the beginning of Warframe, I do not feel that DE has used this to better the overall quality of the game. This is a common trend in online games that get big. I consider my time spent a waste, and what DE has used players money for as an insult at this point. Grinding in a game is fun. But only to an extent. Between weapons, warframes, companions, standing, bounties, operator, amps, resources, mods, rivens, and now finally Railjack, it seems the game is intended to keep players occupied as opposed to having actual action driven fun. I know I am just one player. And this is just one opinion of many. But I sincerely hope that DE does not make the same mistake other name brand companies make. Listen to your player base. Address bugs effectively. Keep the game fun, instead of a monotonous chore. I have been looking forward to Empyrean for so long, and have spent so much time in this game. And I feel truly let down. And while I could just walk away from the game, I feel that not saying anything would do little for the next player who has the same issues. 

https://youtu.be/j51IUk7yi_Q

https://youtu.be/3hJhi8WJCV4

https://youtu.be/qB7KMGeAb0s

https://youtu.be/OTsobOQqINQ

Same here: over 1.8k hours playtime on Steam and over 1k € spent on in-game-items or merchandise over the years. I switched from console to PC in 2016 after having already invested over 200 hours and bought a prime-access and prime-vault package on console. Still I am desperately trying to find a reason not to uninstall the game after this update.

The root that was planted with the introduction of Rivens in November 2016 has seemingly steered the game in a distasteful direction. The Riven system, the Kuva Lich weapon system and the Empyrean system appear to be designed to be time-sinks and micro-transaction-catalysts. Based on feedback from e.g. dev-streams, the cores of the Riven system and Kuva Lich weapon system are intended to stay as they are. And while the core game-play loop of Empyrean is promising, the update was clearly not ready for release. And now that it was released, I have little hope of it being changed substantially for the better either.

DE has repeatedly demonstrated to rather apply band-aids (changes that do not solve a problem but make it appear to be less of an issue) to something they already released, instead of implementing fundamental changes to improve the player-experience (e.g. Rivens, Sanctuary Onslaught & Arbitration ability-restrictions and Kuva Lich weapons). It looks like band-aids get added and discussions are had until the vocal majority of the community gets tired enough to shift to the next problem. While DE seems to be willing to completely scrap ideas from their dev-workshops (e.g. damage 3.0), they appear to be gung-ho on achieving the greatest possible accretion when it comes to changes already pushed to their customers.

I am not telling anyone how to run their company or develop their game. If this direction turns out to be healthy for DE in the long-run, more power to them.

But I feel alienated.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gesteur said:

lost 2 missions worth of loot and experience)

In general, and as a bug report as well:

1 - Doing more than 1 mission at a time before coming back to the dojo completely breaks the mission rewards and often you will either get: No rewards, rewards for only 1 mission, or a failure that leads to a crash. To avoid this, we have been doing one mission at a time, going back to the dojo and starting again.

2 - HUGE bug: Doing a mission, and then coming back to the dry dock usually results in a crash for clients and massive memory leaks/fps drops for the host. Sometimes people will be stuck infinitely loading and if they manage to load and don't crash; inviting anyone will result in them infinitely loading. In order to fix these issues, after every single mission, we return to the dry dock, reload into the dojo by all leaving the squad (including the host) and then rejoining the and re-inviting the squad.