Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

44 minutes ago, Blood-Drinker said:

I can't leave Railjack stations(Turrets, and Pilot)

I've remapped Use to E, and i've remapped a gear wheel slot which i use to summon my archwing to X.

I can use E to enter both pilot and gunnery stations, but once i've entered them I can't leave them again.

Options > Controls (scroll to bottom) > [Railjack] Customize Key Bindings > Dismount 

21 minutes ago, GrimSinner said:

This one happens every single time I try it....

If I'm NOT host and the mission completes, ship returns to dry dock, I leave squad, exit ship, and then click an armament and then repair - game says "please wait" and locks up.  Only way out is Alt-F4 or kill task.

I have hit this also - going Communication Clan > Enter Clan Dojo > Fast Travel > Dry Dock gets you to where this bug does not require you to kill warframe.

In Veil Proxima missions, the repair buff that enemies can get (guessing from Crew Ships) frequently results in them becoming completely invincible long after the regen should have worn off. This has happened to me on just about every Veil mission I've been on.

Not sure if it's happening on it's own or not. I have been using Voidhole, which I didn't have in earlier Proxima sectors, so perhaps it is an interaction with the enemy buff and Voidhole if it's not simply just happening on it's own.

Edited by Ceryk

Each number is a different mission's set of bugs to keep it simple.

#1-

• Saturn mission. Only 3/4 crewships spawned. Mission could not be completed, rewards lost. 
  • Railjack side cannon not going down all of the way. You have to leave and get back on to fix it. 
  • Archwing weapons still out even though you are in the RJ or grineer base.

#2- 

• Melee weapon would not function after meleeing an enemy on the pillar that leads to archwing cannon.
  • Destroying the core to the cannon in the grineer base, metal from the cannon fell on my warframe and I could not move. Unstuck command did not resolve.
  • Hard lock after melee weapon locked when trying to use the railjack side gun. Eventually fixed itself. 
  • Collided into the railjack when trying to board and could no longer see the forge. The room would not load the forge but I could step into the room that the forge is in.
  • Materials not automatically refining. Intrinsics gained showing a higher number (17) than what was actually received (11). 
  • Railjack side cannon not going down all of the way. You have to leave and get back on to fix it. 

• Hard lock when aboard crewship that retreats. Game freezes and you can use any commands. 
  • Permanent archwing. 
  • Character freezing on enemy crewship when on the helm. 
  • Materials not automatically refining.

1 hour ago, Blood-Drinker said:

I can't leave Railjack stations(Turrets, and Pilot)

I've remapped Use to E, and i've remapped a gear wheel slot which i use to summon my archwing to X.

I can use E to enter both pilot and gunnery stations, but once i've entered them I can't leave them again.

In the railjack options theres a use button which is basically what you are supposed to press to leave railjack stations(for me normal use keybind is E but because railjack has roll I have railjack use keybind as F so to get onto a station I press E and to leave i press F)

• Base is invulnerable due to hack point being beyond an unopenable door. (First hack point listed to be in reactor room)

ffdXrbu.jpg

Mission had to be cancelled. 40 min wasted.

• One of the bases (Asteroid Base?) has a crack that ships can get stuck in. Players can blind navigate through it and eventually, after hitting invisible walls etc, maybe make it to the last ship needed to complete the mission. (Below I'm stuck against an invisible wall, getting to that ship took 15-20 min)

JdbnGJL.jpg

• Sometimes my HUD disappears. Nothing I do will bring it back.
  • The vast majority of ship parts found are Zekt as they are drops from Outriders. Others seem to be rare from Crewships and Mission rewards.
  • Going into operator mode as you launch your Railjack if you were previously on your orbiter seems to TP you back to your non-existent orbiter and often permanently blackscreens you.
  • Going into operator mode before you launch your Railjack via the Dojo makes you unable to every use operator abilities till you go back and leave/re-etner the Dojo.
  • Blow up Crewship reactor -> leaving crewship -> teleports you to the objective. If that objective is a pulse turbine? you get stuck inside it.
  • Sometimes getting stuck in archwing mode and fly around inside ships in it. The weapon used while this happens is the warframe weapons however.
    • The opposite of being stuck in WF mode in space may also occur. This is rarer but far more detrimental. You will literally be running in space.
  • Sometimes after successful mission completion you go back to drydock and discover you've arbitrarily failed.
  • Railjack weapon stats aren't showing heat buildup properly for some weapons, specifically the Photor (it shows 0, it's not 0)
  • Kills/loot obtained inside ships/tilesets aren't shared between crew members. This often leads to anyone who stays on the ship for piloting/maintenance to be punished for doing so despite performing such a useful role.
    • All loot and XP should be shared between the group.
  • Sometimes Railjack recall will stop working. It will count down to 0 then stay there. You can't do another recall until you enter/exit the Railjack. If you're recalling because say.. you were just teleported inside a base due to another bug, your only option is unstuck. If you bug out again, you're screwed till the timer is up.
  • Subjective:
    • There needs to be a way to reliably get battle/tactical avionics. They are too useful to gate behind total RNG. No one should be punished for being unlucky.
    • There is massive variance between stats on ship parts. i.e. The Zekti Reactor III's Flux capacity can dip to +50, markedly less than Mk II variants. If this is intentional it's frankly, S#&$. A Mk III should be an upgrade over a Mk II. This is madness.
Edited by ekental

Hello,

I have made a music with Octavia Mandachord who work correctly in solo, but in multiplayer it's default music who's played.

I've see similare issues in old topic(2017), i dont know if the issue was fixed and came back in the last Update

Thanks.

Edited by Nahos

Tried to claim wreckage in another clan's dojo, got confirmation dialogue that action would claim a wreckage slot, confirmed, then stuck with "please wait" dialogue box until all members of that clan's dojo left, at which point I got interrupt dialogue box that allowed me to regain control of UI.

Yc8atv1.jpg

Mission rewards screen showed that I had 34 Intrinsics .

Intrinsics Tab in Drydock only shows 28.

Next Mission Reward Screen showed 29.

Intrinsics Tab shows 30.

I thought it seemed off on a few occasions so I started comparing after every mission.

Edited by H0B0Z

On 2019-12-13 at 1:04 AM, Chroia said:

I occasionally exit the Railjack as my Warframe.

Possibly related, my pet doesn't always get disabled when I exit the railjack, and so swiftly (under 3 sec) degens and perma dies.

Edit And why is this separate from my previous post? Bleh.

Pet dies soon after exiting crewship is a serious annoyance.

The button to open the Tactical menu in the Railjack for fast travel and using Warframe abilities is not present in the list of rebindable buttons in the options menu. Before the update dropped I bound L to change the camera view. As a result the L key did not open the Tactical menu after the update was installed. I pressed every button on my keyboard, no other button opened the Tactical menu. I rebound changing the camera to Alt, but L remained not opening the Tactical menu. With fast travel a very important tool of managing the Railjack is unavailable. Presumably this happened to anyone who had L bound to anything before the update.