Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

bug that is possibly only ui
(I have a zekti reaktor mkii equipped, and am using 100% of the bonus avionics capacity)

Step 1: select your reactor

Step 2: on the reactor screen, simply click "back" without clicking anything else

Step 3: go to the avionics tab, you will notice that you no longer have the correct amount of avionics capacity and mods have been unequipped automatically

Step 4: go back to the components tab (note that it still says you have the zekti reactor equipped)

Step 5: select the reactor again

Step 6: this time click "equip" instead of "back"

Step 7: go to the avionics tab again and see that everything is back to normal!

Probably already reported but just in case, the list of bigger bugs I've encountered so far:

1) If someone engages the navigation console, and you then go into a turret with Gunnery Intrinsic 2+, and stay there until/whilst it warps, then your railjack interior will have no textures apart from the doors and useable stations. It resets when you warp to the next mission.

2) Something occasionally causes a complete loss of HUD UI apart from the map and chat box. This persists across all game modes and back in dojo / orbiter, until you exit and reload the game. Unsure of the cause but may be related to operator mode using consoles in some cases, but definitely not all.

3) Archwing slingshot launcher occasionally bugs out and you load into it with no HUD, and can instead hear your archwing weapon sound FX. You cannot launch or press X to go back. The only "fix" to this is to go into operator which puts you back in the ship, exit the railjack in operator, this puts you in your warframe but occasionally stuck in a floor or black void, and then teleport back to the ship at which point you have normal control.

5) Navigation console occasionally becomes completely unuseable at the end of the mission, and you have no choice but to abort and lose all rewards. Seems much rarer than other bugs but very frustrating. Host migration does not fix it either.

Other less serious but irritating bugs:
1) Forge cooldown timers do not display for the host.

2) Often when leaving gunnery you'll randomly have your parazon equipped as an actual weapon, which cannot be used. Not critical as you just change weapon, but annoying when you try to fight boarders.

3) If someone leaves the ship in Archwing and flys some distance away then enemy spawns seem to prioritise them over the Railjack. That could be intentional but makes for a bad experience if someone on your team randomly runs off - had some missions having to cruise 5km+ just to fight anything.

4) The "lead indicators" on gunnery sometimes seem very accurate, and other times are completely off. Not sure why - related to different weapons? That one could just be my rubbish aim though.... !

And Dojo / Raijack Configuration bugs:

1) Changing reactor will then fail to show the correct amount of Avionics capacity, and show some Avionics as unequipped, until you escape and then re-use the configuration console.

2) The UI effect when you click and hold to upgrade an Avionic seems to have gone with one of the hotfixes.

3) If you have an upgraded grid slot with an avionic - unequip that avionic, then go into the avionic upgrades screen. Compare it to another avionic of the same type and it will still have the "grid slot bonus" showing which makes comparisons awkward. Again, escape and re-use the console fixes this.

4) The Railjack name randomly removes itself, i.e. resets back to nothing. No idea what causes that.

5) Something is wrong with the stats displayed vs equipped. E.g. I've got a reactor with +21 avionic capacity, and I have 0 spare. I then equip one with +24 and so should now have 3 spare - but find it then only shows 2! Possibly a rounding error?

Otherwise, just to say, loving this game mode so far despite all of the bugs! 🙂

Edited by CoreWolf
  • Like 1

Using Nekros' Shadows of the Dead skill after killing enemy ships from a railjack turret summons, and immediately detonates, multiple enemy fighters inside the hull.

Hilarious, and great for scaring the bejeebus out of your squad.

Coming back aboard from Archwing mode may cause you to wield both your arch-gun and arch-melee while on foot.

Spoiler

WaksggI.jpg

• Like 1

My Vidar Shield Array MK III seems to have unlisted damage resistances or an incorrect stat (these resistances only appeared when I equipped the shield).

Repeatedly interacting with the components menu increases the stats by 30% each time (starting at 60% when originally installing the shield) with no apparent limit. It turns my railjack invincible after 100%

The stats don't go away after attempting to remove, but do go away after leaving the dojo and completing or aborting a mission with the unranked shield array equipped.

9wuopfau8w441.pngF160CA06AF1A93FB74D7332E6CF5BFA22292CE07

Edited by dankmemelordxd
grammar

Our group reached Veil Proxima today and one of the first things we noticed was that enemies were healing very very fast for no apparent reason. It seemed random as to when this would happen. We noticed a report elsewhere of green clouds that could be shot at that only the host could see. I was not the pilot but when I came up front I could see the clouds but while shooting them did make them go away it did not seem to fix the rapid healing enemies.

In our second mission we ran into the issue where the hackable console on the missile platform was behind a locked door with no way to open it. I closed warframe to force a host migration and that let them get past that door only to be stopped by the next. I was unable to rejoin squad after logging back in. It is pretty frustrating to get to the final objective in a mission and have all of us end up losing the rewards due to a mission halting bug :(.

<sigh>... railjack mission with galleon:

we killed everything incl. the captain except for one.last.crewship that never bothered to show up (yes we checked the whole damn map with about 30km²). the host leaves the game and a host migration 'fixed' the missing ship... somewhat... beside some weired gfx-glitches, now, there was a new captain to kill and 4 crewships in one place shooting at the railjack. we only were 2 players left and since i was better suited to destroy the crewships, i went out to do the job. took down the forst and the mission was said to be completed (with the 'new' captain still on and about) - sadly the other player gone down and could not revive anymore (even though he never even died once in the mission) - i couldn't get back to the ship fast enough and the mission failed then... after it was completed just moments before.

10/10 it was a great bugfest!

12/15/2019 9:00 PM  I logged into Warframe for the first time since the update tonight. Lately I have been working on leveling my weapons and frames through the Seimeni, Ceres mission. I choose to continue doing this tonight. The mission appears to be loading correctly with the finding squad and entering mission Seimeni, Ceres, however 50% of the time when it loads I'm actually in the Gabii, Ceres mission. 

No screenshots for any sorry

So basically when I was flying around the Railjack, I keep on crashing, hard crashing that it tells me what happened. I have reproduced it multiple times mid mission but it comes out of nowhere. Sometimes the fighters come and translates into the game and I freeze then crash, when I was hijacking a grineer ship and shot at stuff I crashed. 

there is zero grineer crew ship spawning whenever I need to take down one more

on Kasio's Rest there was only one marker objective and not two and it prevented the mission from being completed. Tried to find the other one on our own but didn't seem to spawn.

After completing a mission, it did not allow me to go on navigation console to the next one. Another similar thing was that if the hosts dies (0 revives), there is absolutely no way to get out of the mission successfully since the host cannot go onto the console to go to the next mission.

Infinite void translation bug still (when starting up a mission, there doesn't seem to be an end of the vortex and just stuck there)

no idea if some of these are mentioned already

1 hour ago, Jflash1996 said:

Just went to the bottom right one on the railjack was the second guy to enter if that helps

this also happens a lot after you get killed while flying in AW-mode and revives... if you don't have the tactical 'recall warp' already ready, you'll likely be dead once again after a few secs since the enemy will love to fire at a sitting duck (especially those bloody crewships - who most likely just killed you right before ^^)

23 minutes ago, Leyla said:

Was running around with archwing to kill stuff, and suddenly you just begin to fall downwards and get grey screen like this. 

huh! and there i thought that you won't fall off the universe when crossing the border at the end of it (about 15-20km from the middle... i think...).

but, you can fall about from anywhere too - especially often while trying to destroy a crewship from within and then got somehow thrown out before even destroying the reactor...

what you can do, except from dying after a few minutes of falling, is using the tactical 'recall warp' skill by using the omni tool™ form your gearwheel to get back to the railjack. if you get visual screwups after that, try using the operator mode once and it's likely to fix it... or, you get a free LSD-trip like i just had ^^)

cR4lwjY.jpgi knew i shouldn't let my carrier suck up those funny mushrooms...

trip was done in the next mission we went though... so side-effect... i guess...

Just was playing Skirmish (not sure what node, 2nd match with the squad) had an objective to infiltrate an asteroid base (not sure the exact objective, I'm not familiar enough yet). I had used the Archwing Slingshot to travel to a Crewship and destroy its reactor earlier in the mission, and later I entered the asteroid base. After a few seconds inside, with no delay except a screen fade, I was teleported back to the Railjack inside the Archwing Slingshot with my Archwing re-equipped (the ship was over 1000m away). I decided to re-enter the Railjack, and was met with a black screen with the HUD still on-screen. I tried using the tactical menu to teleport, and this locked me in a totally black screen with nothing except chat access and an Exit button that did nothing. I could tell this was a broken Tactical menu because the WASD keys would move my cursor to the same spots as the buttons in the menu. I know I was on the ship standing around doing nothing because I heard myself die and get revived by my teammates. The host returned to the dojo and this fixed the issue, and I left the dojo immediately.

Spoiler

Kp7PcPh.jpg

Jv6bU0b.jpg

BpzH3ff.jpg