The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

I have no fast travel options in the tactical interface. I have rank 3, but no white nodes like it shows on the intrinsic selection video. Unless there's some other restriction to see them, like an avionic, I guess this is a bug.

Edit: Fixed! Turns out it was more bugged than I thought.... I couldn't open the tactical view from anywhere other than a pilot or gunner station, which I didn't know was a bug. I also had L mapped to a gear item, which was the cause. I had already mapped the tactical view to a different key, but that did not fix the problem. I have re-mapped the gear item to another key, and everything works fine. Maybe this will help anyone else with the same problem!

Edited by Figgin

I was going to try to test repair xp in a solo mission. Went to a Saturn mission, completed all objectives but left 1 crewship up. Ported back to my railjack that was several thousand meters away (using tactical rank 4). The crewship despawned before I could get back to it with my railjack. Flew all over the map, it was gone. Stuck at 3/4 crewship objective and had to abort. 

Edited by Borg1611

damage calculations for the mutalist cernos seem VERY off. I don't know when it happened but I went to test some stuff and my M cernos went from 14k+ corrosive damage to 2k+. the other damages dont seem to be affected but the corrosive very much is. the mod being hidden is speed trigger.Warframe0035.jpg

Edited by winters_grasp
improper calculation isnt just display

Railjack bugged have to go to dojo click invisible X more than 10 times in dry-dock customisation console to spawn railjack (not always working), when it arrives i never got the mission on lua for engine relic, seems permenently bugged. Cannot go to Railjack from orbiter (no button in ESC menu). Send help!

Edited by King.Serpent
Filling up

Each WRECKAGE part has its own unique set of stats that can be applied, such as Status Effects, increased Fire Rate, etc. If you decide this WRECKAGE part is not needed in your Inventory you can choose to SCRAP it in 2 different ways:

1. SCRAPPING a WRECKAGE item before Repairs grants Dirac, the currency used to upgrade your AVIONICS GRID, or your Avionic themselves (similar to Endo).
  2. SCRAPPING a WRECKAGE item after Repairing gives you back your crafting materials you spent to Repair it (Titanium, Carbides, etc).

It seems that scrapping repaired wreckage gives you Dirac instead of materials. And I need the materials back.

bugframe.jpg

Greetings,

I have just installed the Mk1 version of the Sigma engines but the stat chart don't show the increased speed change. I have not tested if the engines in a mission so I don't know if they add speed or not. And I just trashed a mark 1 found engine to get the Sigma one… which is a real bummer let me tell you that🙃

On 2019-12-15 at 12:29 AM, Chornoboh said:

Railjack Pilot can't use in-game voice comms.

Can confirm very annoying.
It might have something to do with keybinds for piloting AND voicechat keybind.

Edited by Wakata

On 2019-12-12 at 4:18 PM, [DE]Bear said:

Remember, Warframe Empyrean is a large update, and while we are looking at all the bugs posted, we may need to triage the more drastic ones. This does not mean that your bug is being ignored.

Yea? I assure you all at DE you definitely ignored mine. Posted on Novemeber 14th and still not fixed. Anyhow  read on

Railjack Bugs

Pet Larger than the railjack. Head was actually in the roof

vo4sH8D.jpg

Entering the Crewship, stuck GG

b44MGty.jpg

Forge Area not rendering

IcUGDJ7.jpg

Gunner FOV broken up with blackness 

qYO0YbW.jpg

Somehow I had no Archwing and was walking on Earth's Stratosphere like Goku/Wukong

8SZ0B35.jpg

Traversing from front to back, back to front through the Railjack Doors there is a hardspot.

Avionics, using the scrap tab, would be nice if we could get something highlighting which mods we have currently equipped so we dont accidentally delete those.

Re entering Railjack still in Archwing mode

My railjack went totally invisible, I was solo

Enemy ship was invisible, joined a friends session.

Well, important note! I'm playing in Russian version of warframe.

I have a Dojo WITHOUT the observatory. My "СУХОЙ ДОК" was building and there were about 11 hours for completion. So, I was in a squad with my friend and I have entered my Dojo. Then my friend left the squad and then I noticed button "АРСЕНАЛ". I pushed it... And I had been teleported to the Railjack when the Dock was not ready at all. Everything was blue... But railjack was real and I could walk. Then I went on a Railjack mission and I saw the cutscene... Later I saw the an inscription – WARFRAME: Empyrean. My ship was exiting the BLUE dock. Nevertheless, we could launch missions "Free Flight" and another one with the battle against AI. We could have taken whole reward for "Mission Complete" but we have rejected that.

After that in the main map I saw an icon with an ability to enter the Railjack missions. I had not this button earlier. Moreover, if I launch Railjack mission in "Solo" mode ONLINE PLAYERS are connecting to me too! Then I was afraid of it and pushed "Alt + F4"...

After approximately 9 hours my Dock was completed. Railjack icon on the main map disappeared.

Sorry, I have not any helpful screenshots... Fortunately, I could record this "event" and create the video... There is a bad language in this video and it is quite laggy... Sorry for that too 😉.

P.S. I think I could enter my nonexistent Railjack because game was thinking that I was entering my friend's Railjack...

Edited by Dimension_Bomber

I accidentally started a salvage repair and it wouldn't let me scrap when it was halfway funded. As such, I completed the repair for the weapon since I was under the assumption that "SCRAPPING a WRECKAGE item after Repairing gives you back your crafting materials you spent to Repair it (Titanium, Carbides, etc)." However, after I completed the repair, when I hover over the scrap option, it shows that its only Dirac.

https://ibb.co/jRJNtH0

The Railjack piloting doesn't accept my keybinds.

The Railjack doesn't accept "W" as the key to move forward or "Left-arrow" and "Right-arrow" to move sideways. Which in turn doesn't let me use either "WASD" or the Arrow Keys to pilot.

Unfortunately I don't know how to reproduce this, but I remember assigning "Up-arrow" as a secondary key for moving forward before it happening.

Sigma MK1 engines are same speed as default sigma. It shows when you installing them and i checked in free flight with stopwatch. However Vidar MK1 does boost speed by +15 m/s (not +15 km/h as tooltip shows and not +80m/s contrary to side screen with railjack stats).

Edited by LDGMDeniel