Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

Hello, I encounter this bug recently, every time I host a railjack mission, after the  mission ended, I would always get a notice that there's a new warframe update, then when I try to go back to the drydock, I was greeted with this i8xcq5.jpg

I quit, rerun the launcher, and don't see any update though, and when I try to host again, it will show up again. If I join other as the crew, there's no problem like that

Another thing that I encounter is that whenever I try to join a crew via the orbiter, sometimes the game says that I need to launch this mission from my railjack, I forgot to take a picture of it though. It happened to me when I already build my railjack already build and upgraded it, some of my friend also encounter that warning (need to launch the mission from my railjack) but they're low MR, like MR2 or 3

Hope this info can help ironing out the bugs 

Edited by freddiziel

Uhm, there is a new issue ocuring with the icon when you are downed. When a person is downed and revived the icon stays on the minimap for the duration of the mission and the icon that can be seen from the HUD dissapears whenever you look at the said downed player and reapears when you stare away. Pls fix.

When you guys release a hotfix, people in active rail jack missions are screwed.

We finished the mission, tried to go back to the dry docks, only to receive the message "There's an updated client available. Please leave your mission and patch". Yeah, that's KINDA what we were trying to do....

There is a door I am unable to open in Saturn's Pulse Turbine structure. However, other people in my squad were able to go through. Enemies behind the door were observed to phase through it. This issue persisted across different missions and squads.

If I were to take a guess, I'd say that it's a host/client issue, with hosts being able to open the door, and clients being unable.

When trying to join a crew from the orbiter as a two-person premade, it splits us up and dumps us into different crews. If there's only one open crew on the node, one of us goes into it and the other either: is sent to launch their own Railjack from the dry dock, returned to their orbiter, or just gets stuck on a loading screen forever. I am sorry I have no idea how to better explain this! 

Ok. My latest Bug is that my Railjack decided to be renamed to my partners Railjack name.

When this actually happened I don't know.

Also (and I don't know if this is intentional) on my screen my railjack id displaying how I want it to.

On her screen its her Railjack in my colours.

There have been discrepancies at the mission results screen where Intrinsics where displayed as 6 earned for the mission and on pulling up the menu for Intrinsics I have only gained 2 with a total of 4. This may explain where 6 came from.

Pustrels seem in very short supply compaired to other resources in a Railjack mission. I can get 1500 Cubic Diodes or Titanium but I barely get 150 Pustrels. Can we have an increase or, if its just that the markers for them arnt very visable, have increased brightness of the resources as well as visible distance?

I don't want to add load but being able to see them from further away would be very good.

The Railjack experience has been very good so far. Keep up the good work.

I can't wait to see what will be added next. :D <3

Here's a fun one: Infinite Companions. Here's my personal recipe.

1. Finish up a Railjack mission (I just used free-flight).
  2. Navigate to drydock.
  3. Quickly pop into operator mode. If you are pulled into your frame, pop out again.
  4. Wait.

Once the drydock loads, you will be pushed out of operator and into warframe mode, and your companion appears next to you. But the warframe you left and your existing companion remain. These copies will persist if you jump to another mission, and the companion will follow you just fine. I did this twice in a row, and had three versions of my moa following me around. It was adorable.

I did it a couple more times with Umbra, and got a jump-start on my "Command" training. =]

M6NTfWa.jpg

Edited by Dorna
Additional Testing
  • Like 1

Kuva Lich mission nodes are still broken post update 27.

When entering a node, if you join a game hosted by someone else, you will wind up in any game mode on the selected planet, usually except the node you select. For example, just now I tried to join a Kuva Lich Extermination mission at Neso, Neptune. I wound up joining a game hosted by another player, but instead of being at Neso, Neptune, I was at a Kuva Lich Defense mission at Proteus, Neptune.

This is extremely frustrating because not only can I not play the game mode I want when the match is hosted by someone else, but it also prevents me from clearing out Lich controlled territory, as neither the node I selected or the node I wind up at get cleared.

Polar Coil avionic DOESN'T work.

After some testing i can say with full confidence, Polar Coil DOESN'T work. 

As description said in must "Increase Turret Heat Capacity" in my case Zetki Polar Coil +66%. It does jack S#&amp;&#036;.

And as you all know higher mk weapons have higher Heat Accretion, so this avionic is mandatory.

• Like 1

after host migration, ship may disappear (not render anymore) even though the player is still in the ship. Looks as if the player is walking in space. Can still see other players inside the ship. 

Sometimes triggered by the player trying to mann turrets after host migration. 

Happened to me as I became host, the ship vanished but I was still inside. 

• Like 1

I just started Sigma Reactor MK II and realized that the resources are taken from my personal account not the clan vault, checked with Shield MK II clan research and tried the Gallium as an example. I should have access to the clan vault, but resources are taken from me personally:

Warframe0954.png

I think this should not be the case:

Am 13.12.2019 um 03:34 schrieb [DE]Megan:

RESEARCH
The RESEARCH console in your Dry Dock allows access to different ARMAMENTS and COMPONENTS towards your Railjack in your Clan. The Research will be Clan-wide, and players will be able to Fabricate the completed Research for their respective Railjack.

*Further clarification: Fabrication requirements are per player, Research requirements are per Clan. 

Edited by Nerzael

Hi, at first, thanks for deploy this huge update and you're all working hard.

Quick Description:

•     Problem:
    • Problem cause when I start Railjack Mission in certain way.
    • The screen completely blackout without UIs. and nothing I can do. (ex. ESC menu, Chat)
  •     Reproducibility:
    • YES. When I try following procedure, I try 3 times, every time occurred.

Procedure:

1. Go anything Railjack mission and choose return to Dry Dock on Navigator.
  2. When return to Dry Dock, immediately open ESC menu and Fast Travel to Dry Dock.
  3. Get as fast as onboard your Railjack where always you used way. (So... jump into Railjack from plate thing?)
  4. Open the Navigator on Railjack and start anything railjack mission.
  5. Blackout.

Video and Screen Shot:

Video:

Screenshot:
Warframe4443.jpg

Additional Information:
    Note: This is my opinion.
    This causing by probably start mission without ready for launch the missions.
    Main issue is I can fast travel into Dry Dock before Railjack locked to hanger.
    My version is Update 27.0.3( 2019.12.16.09.17 on Log-In screen )

Digression:
    I know this is not good ways to play. but I want to go faster that return to Dry Dock and start Mission again.
    I hope return to Dry Dock procedure going faster and makes more reliable.

From Japan with huge love, LUNATICLINCOLN

Two major problems with the latest hotfix:

1. When entering an enemy crewship, I would stay in archwing and "fly" around the ship, but be unable to open any doors.

My solution for this: Use Transference, then use Transference again.

2. When returning to the dry dock from a mission, I am unable to use any of the exits.

My solution for this: Use Fast Travel > Dry Dock.

Garuda's talons don't work if you have exited the railjack at any point during a mission. At the start, when a mission is entered and you are still on the railjack, her talons work fine. However, if you exit the railjack on your archwing and board the railjack again (or any other ship/station), the talons do not work.

EMPYREAN BUG:

Lose weapon for entire duration of match after disarmed by Halikar.

HOW?: 
You are not hosting. Exist.

BUT DID YOU...:

Yes. Thank you in advance for obvious troubleshooting techniques. Unfortunately, unless you're hosting a squad, there's no way to recover your lost primary/secondary weapon as it vanishes entirely.