[DE]Bear

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

Void Cloak doesn't upgrade any further after pip 3. Upgrading to 4 doesn't change the values.

Also, upgrading grid slot has no effect on Void Cloak

I accidentally started a salvage repair and it wouldn't let me scrap when it was halfway funded. As such, I completed the repair for the weapon since I was under the assumption that "SCRAPPING a WRECKAGE item after Repairing gives you back your crafting materials you spent to Repair it (Titanium, Carbides, etc)." However, after I completed the repair, when I hover over the scrap option, it shows that its only Dirac.

https://ibb.co/jRJNtH0

• Woah 1

Pustrels, copernicos, and titanium all need their drop quantity buffed. Or the amount needed for things reduced.

I have stacks of nullstones and such, but not enough of the "common" materials to make or repair anything...

The Railjack piloting doesn't accept my keybinds.

The Railjack doesn't accept "W" as the key to move forward or "Left-arrow" and "Right-arrow" to move sideways. Which in turn doesn't let me use either "WASD" or the Arrow Keys to pilot.

Unfortunately I don't know how to reproduce this, but I remember assigning "Up-arrow" as a secondary key for moving forward before it happening.

Sigma MK1 engines are same speed as default sigma. It shows when you installing them and i checked in free flight with stopwatch. However Vidar MK1 does boost speed by +15 m/s (not +15 km/h as tooltip shows and not +80m/s contrary to side screen with railjack stats).

Edited by LDGMDeniel
  • Upvote 1

Not sure if bug or intended, the "winged" avionics that are for archwings are also affecting railjack. Winged force increased my railjack's shield ingame.

Hello, I encounter this bug recently, every time I host a railjack mission, after the  mission ended, I would always get a notice that there's a new warframe update, then when I try to go back to the drydock, I was greeted with this i8xcq5.jpg

I quit, rerun the launcher, and don't see any update though, and when I try to host again, it will show up again. If I join other as the crew, there's no problem like that

Another thing that I encounter is that whenever I try to join a crew via the orbiter, sometimes the game says that I need to launch this mission from my railjack, I forgot to take a picture of it though. It happened to me when I already build my railjack already build and upgraded it, some of my friend also encounter that warning (need to launch the mission from my railjack) but they're low MR, like MR2 or 3

Hope this info can help ironing out the bugs 

Edited by freddiziel

(Before building Railjack) Visit the shop, check out any skin, click on the message "This is a cosmetic for an unowned (is that a word in the Canadian English?) item: [Railjack]", enjoy greatness.

download.png

Edited by ThatWhatIDesire

Uhm, there is a new issue ocuring with the icon when you are downed. When a person is downed and revived the icon stays on the minimap for the duration of the mission and the icon that can be seen from the HUD dissapears whenever you look at the said downed player and reapears when you stare away. Pls fix.

When you guys release a hotfix, people in active rail jack missions are screwed.

We finished the mission, tried to go back to the dry docks, only to receive the message "There's an updated client available. Please leave your mission and patch". Yeah, that's KINDA what we were trying to do....

Mistakenly destroyed my 'Hyperstrike' avionic mod for railjack and have not got any from the drop.
Is there any chance to get it back again?
Or Hyperstrike is not in drop tables, so now my railjack is not damage boat anymore?

There is a door I am unable to open in Saturn's Pulse Turbine structure. However, other people in my squad were able to go through. Enemies behind the door were observed to phase through it. This issue persisted across different missions and squads.

If I were to take a guess, I'd say that it's a host/client issue, with hosts being able to open the door, and clients being unable.

• Upvote 1

When trying to join a crew from the orbiter as a two-person premade, it splits us up and dumps us into different crews. If there's only one open crew on the node, one of us goes into it and the other either: is sent to launch their own Railjack from the dry dock, returned to their orbiter, or just gets stuck on a loading screen forever. I am sorry I have no idea how to better explain this! 

Ok. My latest Bug is that my Railjack decided to be renamed to my partners Railjack name.

When this actually happened I don't know.

Also (and I don't know if this is intentional) on my screen my railjack id displaying how I want it to.

On her screen its her Railjack in my colours.

There have been discrepancies at the mission results screen where Intrinsics where displayed as 6 earned for the mission and on pulling up the menu for Intrinsics I have only gained 2 with a total of 4. This may explain where 6 came from.

Pustrels seem in very short supply compaired to other resources in a Railjack mission. I can get 1500 Cubic Diodes or Titanium but I barely get 150 Pustrels. Can we have an increase or, if its just that the markers for them arnt very visable, have increased brightness of the resources as well as visible distance?

I don't want to add load but being able to see them from further away would be very good.

The Railjack experience has been very good so far. Keep up the good work.

I can't wait to see what will be added next. :D <3

Another one, inmortal ships, the most annoying bug i found until now, they heal all hp instantly and then the hp dont go down

1 minute ago, Pitvh said:

Another one, inmortal ships, the most annoying bug i found until now, they heal all hp instantly and then the hp dont go down

This is not a bug. They are being healed by a nearby ship.

Here's a fun one: Infinite Companions. Here's my personal recipe.

1. Finish up a Railjack mission (I just used free-flight).
  2. Navigate to drydock.
  3. Quickly pop into operator mode. If you are pulled into your frame, pop out again.
  4. Wait.

Once the drydock loads, you will be pushed out of operator and into warframe mode, and your companion appears next to you. But the warframe you left and your existing companion remain. These copies will persist if you jump to another mission, and the companion will follow you just fine. I did this twice in a row, and had three versions of my moa following me around. It was adorable.

I did it a couple more times with Umbra, and got a jump-start on my "Command" training. =]

M6NTfWa.jpg

Edited by Dorna
Additional Testing
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Our squad had an issue last night where the Railjack became invincible throughout multiple missions (even after heading back to the Dry Dock). We think that the bug was caused by repairing the Catastrophic Failure hull breach as the Railjack was being transported to the next mission.

Grineer ships are invisible.

Trying to recall while recalling breaks the recall. You can't recall untill you revive.

Kuva Lich mission nodes are still broken post update 27.

When entering a node, if you join a game hosted by someone else, you will wind up in any game mode on the selected planet, usually except the node you select. For example, just now I tried to join a Kuva Lich Extermination mission at Neso, Neptune. I wound up joining a game hosted by another player, but instead of being at Neso, Neptune, I was at a Kuva Lich Defense mission at Proteus, Neptune.

This is extremely frustrating because not only can I not play the game mode I want when the match is hosted by someone else, but it also prevents me from clearing out Lich controlled territory, as neither the node I selected or the node I wind up at get cleared.

Polar Coil avionic DOESN'T work.

After some testing i can say with full confidence, Polar Coil DOESN'T work. 

As description said in must "Increase Turret Heat Capacity" in my case Zetki Polar Coil +66%. It does jack S#&amp;&#036;.

And as you all know higher mk weapons have higher Heat Accretion, so this avionic is mandatory.

• Like 1

after host migration, ship may disappear (not render anymore) even though the player is still in the ship. Looks as if the player is walking in space. Can still see other players inside the ship. 

Sometimes triggered by the player trying to mann turrets after host migration. 

Happened to me as I became host, the ship vanished but I was still inside. 

• Like 1