Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

hace 8 horas, [DE]Bear dijo:

Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

Use this megathread to post all of your bugs related to the Warframe: Empyrean update! When you post a bug, make sure you follow the guidelines!

• A quick description of the problem
  • Any steps you may have that can reproduce the issue
  • Any screenshots you may have taken
  • Any additional information you may think is relevant to the bug in hand

Remember, Warframe Empyrean is a large update, and while we are looking at all the bugs posted, we may need to triage the more drastic ones. This does not mean that your bug is being ignored. Fixes can take some time, but we are working hard on making Empyrean the best it can be.

REMEMBER: Being civil and succinct in your bug reports make them easier to track down and fix. Angry rants or abusive posts do not help anyone get the problem fixed faster. Please be as factual as you can and do not resort to hyperbole.

Have fun, and let us know what you think!

Well, trying to do a bit and so far the biggest issues is dying and the revive prompt bugging out and never appearing and... maybe at least a easy way to get the stealth mod solo?

The voyages of the railjack enterprise

Go to the market, click a skin for the railjack, click the button for railjack (underneath "this is a cosmetic for an unowned item:") and this is what you see

GkcNXwt.jpg

Edited by Valoroy
updated accuracy

I saw a previous report about Octavia going to the default song when on a public railjack crew. I did join a public railjack crew earlier on a different warframe, but switching to Octavia and going to do a non-railjack mission still has me stuck on the default song. Next step will be to test if a game reboot fixes the issue to isolate if it's limited to the public railjack missions or railjack missions in general. (Unfortunately our clan does not have a drydock to test private railjack missions.)

Entering a grineer ship bugged me into a mix of normal and AW mode with my weapon impaling me and the inside of the ship being small and uninteractable- couldn't exit.

After the ship exploded I was plunged into a dark abyss I couldn't get out of... using operator mode ported me back to railjack though. /unstuck never worked during any part of that.

video clips:

https://streamable.com/lmmvy

https://streamable.com/7fb05

https://streamable.com/cwfj4

Edited by Wolfdoggie

Can confirm, when dying as host (specifically, I was gunned down in archwing by a crew ship, which basically one-shot me with those missiles they shoot), I was unable to revive, although I could still type and "backseat drive", which was a fantastic team dynamic. When my team eventually did complete the mission, it just said "return to railjack" and wouldn't finish the mission, even with all three of them on board. Myself aborting the mission kicked one player and restarted the objectives completely for another, and I lost communication with the fourth b/c they were a public rando. Then, I camped in the dojo for a bit, got outside of the map, fell off the outside of the dojo, and landed in my railjack. I then tried to join a game, was told the other player was offline (although we were chatting in alliance chat) and had him say it said the same for me, and decided to go back to orbiter - at which point I got the "mission failed" screen from the railjack mission I had aborted over an hour ago. Now, the out of map stuff was mostly my own fault, and a good laugh, but the permadeath stuff could use a fix.

11 minutes ago, TacCom98 said:

I saw a previous report about Octavia going to the default song when on a public railjack crew. I did join a public railjack crew earlier on a different warframe, but switching to Octavia and going to do a non-railjack mission still has me stuck on the default song. Next step will be to test if a game reboot fixes the issue to isolate if it's limited to the public railjack missions or railjack missions in general. (Unfortunately our clan does not have a drydock to test private railjack missions.)

6 minutes ago, Rraindrop said:

I'm on a solo mission free fly and my Octavia's fine, custom song and all.

Not gonna go on public missions for now...

Just rebooted my game. I went into a mission and my custom song is back now. Seems likely to be isolated to the public railjack group finder or related systems. But I'm not doing game QA anymore so I'll leave the replication to the QA team 🙂 (Good luck guys and gals of QA)

I can't find a single person to join my crew. I stood in the first mission (the one that has enemies) for over 20min and not a single person joined. I also tried to join a random crew instead. However since I have a ship, every time I tried to join it, I end up inside of my own ship in an empty squad. Please fix this squad problem! I can't pilot my ship alone!

Edited by Hicest66
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Fleuretty said:

Game HARD LOCK issue

Right clicking rapidly on any of the intrinsic tabs (to flip them to the desciptions display) can hard lock the game once you exit the intrinsics menu. No input is registered (not even alt+f4) and you're forced to close the game window from the task bar.

My friend got the same problem as you. 

Massive bugs, entire team was hard locked into enemy ships.

Computer Scientists in my clan were not happy that a major update had basic issues as such.

Secondly I am having "Player is offline" problems or "Could not deliver an invitation to player"

unknown.png

Edited by Midas
  • Like 2

A friend who was host of the railjack mission got stuck out of the map 30,000+m away unable to use any of their menus, and as a client I was unable to interact with the navigation console, which left us with no way to return to the Dry Dock despite the objective being complete.  Friend ended up hitting Alt+F4 to close the game, which forced me into a host-migration and once I was done loading, it forced me to complete the objective all over again which I did, and mission progress said 'Mission Failed' upon returning to the Dry Dock.

Friend who got stuck out of the map had the bug occur when he tried to leave a crewship.  Unstuck did nothing to fix him being stuck.

Edited by Lokidus_Prime
  • Like 1