Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

Just got tired down trying to get a new weapons blueprints.
And just noticed one thing: I saw NO drops from Galleon Commandes at all. No mods, no bp's, no energy or health orbs. Just ammo and nothing more.

Now i'm mad at it. 
Who's gonna pay me for 2 goddamn hours farming spent to nothing you gut sacks?!! 

I don't know what happened, but ever since Empyrean update dropped I've been unable to access my gear wheel while in Archwing?

It works in every other mission and mode except Archwing and any mission types requiring it. My friends and squadmates can use it but I can't, so it might be one specific to me? I'm not sure what's going on, but I haven't touched my keybindings as of late.

I was in my dojo looking through trade chat while working on my railjack, looking at mods for it, etc. 

I found someone to trade with, invited them, and went to trade but when I tried to get the item it opened the menu for railjack avionics instead of the items menu. It did this for both the items menu and the mods menu.

We tried having me initiate trade and them initiating trade and it didn't fix anything.

Ok here is all the bugs i encountered playing Railjack

Most of the bugs usually happens when you get into a laggy host
Things that occur is usually the same as the normal warframe bugs like (not being able to open doors, or unable to use any interactable buttons like consoles,exits...etc)

Railjack specific bugs

• If someone destroy the crewship from outside (using ordnance) and if you are flying the crewship, you will die on the ship and then get sent into space, when you rez back up you will lose your archwing but still be able to fly in tenno mode and will be able to use your normal guns but with your archwing abilities. (rare happened to be few missions only)

• If you do a close railjack recall while on the crewship right before it get destroyed there is a chance that the game will bug and you will get kick into space and then teleport to the railjack with archwing equipped inside. (rare and also require some timing)

• Dying on the crewship while it explode might send you into the "black abyss" below the space map with the ship wreckage and you will get stuck in some falling loop until the game stop you from falling then you can sprint back up into the "space window" space map again to get back into the game map. (Happened quite few times early on not so much lately)

• Using the side guns on the railjack sometimes you get a black flickering or the actual ship texture to block part of your view when you are panning your camera around. (Gunner phantom eye)

• Host migration can sometimes render the railjack with less avionics stats than intended also you still use the host ship not the migrated host ship. (had a host migration and the railjack had way less hall HP than before)

• Trying to repair a railjack component while returning from a mission into a different dojo than your own, will get your stuck in "please wait" with not ability to exit the game beside Alt+F4. 

• Zetki Reactor MK lll with minor breach repair have a tool tip duplication bug.
    Spoiler

OxyNOYK.png

There is quite more but these the one i mostly remember. happy fixing 🙂

Edited by Slashz

As of today I am encountering a hard crash in RJ missions on Kasios's Rest Saturn Proxima. No idea what is causing it but here is what I know.

I am hosting the mission on my own railjack.

I am piloting the ship.

Every crash has happened while I was trying to do a maneuver (tapping shift)

I "think" that a ship was exploding at the same time, every time.

Once or twice I was trying to fire my gun as well.

This crash has happened 4 times consistently and again I am not sure if any or all of these are related and the maneuvering is all I am certain of. I have no wish to repeat this crash right now and I never wrote it down but if I encounter it again I shall let you know in this post using edits. If the crash codes are stored somewhere, let me know and I will simply find and post them.

Edited by TheBlackAce21

Invisble railjack bug

My railjack turned invisible after exiting the side turret. I entered it during transition from one mission to the next and exited it after I was in the new mission. It was visible from the outside but from the inside it stayed invisible.

p5RzRl1.jpg

Stuck in tileset bug:

After disabling the asteroid hangar and entering the prototype grineer ship, I tried to fly away with it but I couldn't move in any direction (probably already stuck) so I exited the ship and then I found myself in this wall. (/unstuck also resets me to somewhere in there)

sDdKFu7.jpg

Been playing railjack since release almost non-stop. There's a lot of major outlying issues that still persist:

• My crew members @Famelhaut and @Divided010 can confirm these issues as well. Divided010 has been working on a list about the RNG stats for items too.

1. Galleon and Asteroid base commander and objectives lockout for other players when the objective is completed, I've lost 2 blueprints now because of it. (From what I can tell it does this to remove the map in order to improve performance, please keep it loaded for every player until they have all gone in at some point!)

2. fighters in the veil often have a bug where they regen their hp faster than all the guns can take down their health. I've only managed to kill them with two zetki Carcinnox focusing on it while I hit it with a Cryophon to destroy them; this is especially bad with outriders because after their weak points are destroyed they cannot be killed except with a precise Forward artillery strike.

3. Crewships cannot be destroyed from the outside, It already takes enough damage to kill them with a turret I don't see what harm it could be to have them detonate when their health drops to 0. (Also please make the nose guns breakable, the rockets are annoying to deal with, and they should no longer fire Ramsleds when the crew has been killed)

4. When the host enters the "Rampart" turret in the lower deck of Crewships they will get locked into it and after they die by Grineer or the ship exploding, they will be stuck dead in AW, and once revived permanently stuck in archwing including inside of the ship. While this happens if you use a mount inside the ship it will cause a complete softlock for the player which disables all their controls.

5. Crewships stop spawning when the "Kill fighters" objective has been completed this 90% of the time soft locks the mission because no more crewships will spawn causing the mission to prevent completion. My suggestion: 1. Allow navigation use when at least half of the objectives have been completed(But ultimately lose the final rewards). 2. Set crewships spawns on a guaranteed timer instead of having them spawn with ships. If I can guess, the code setup prevents ships from spawning with the crewship which causes a confliction in their spawning group. 

6. The slingshot has far too many issues to list, ill make out what I can: Players can randomly get stuck in the slingshot upon entry and has 3 different outcomes, stuck sitting in AW, Stuck in the slingshot animation, or their hud just completely breaks and no items work, there also needs to be a way to cancel the slingshot by dismounting it. 

7. Minor Photor and tracking complaint, the laser's beam width seems to be way smaller than its appearance and can often times be difficult for gunners to aim, suggest increasing its size to make it easier to fire. The gunnery lead indicators are not always accurate as I've noticed when ships are slowed down often having to aim in between the lead and ship. 

Suggestions:

1. Add waypoints for Mod and Blueprint drops, make cubic, copernics, carbides, and pustrels and Dirac a drop that appears at the bottom as it hides the chat.

2. Add a waypoint for Ramsled boarding parties on the ship to appear for a few seconds to know where they entered from(Theres a new issue that breaks the enemy waypoints I don't know its cause). 

3. A compass would be very useful as @Arancino said on their Hotfix 27.0.3 comment. I can't count how many times I've had to give orders or ask "Blueprint, where? 'there!' Where's there!"

4. The range of the archwing mods makes them useless, in order to benefit you have to be hugging the ship in order to get a buff. I suggest making them a permanent or duration based buff that applies when a tenno leaves the railjack.

5. The avionics capacity is ridiculous and needs to have some ironing out, I can hardly slot any mods into my ship without needing a reactor with +80 cap, I have a +40 which is the best I've been able to find yet and its still a mk2. All of the drops from veil seem to be only Zetki which have worse capacity than most of the mk1 and 2 reactors which makes little to no sense. 

6: I have not yet unlocked Gunnery rank 10 yet(rank 8 atm) but I see an issue in the foreseeable future with auto aim being and piloting which is if the reticle is constantly snapping to fighters that get close it could mess with the pilots driving, I suggest being able to switch it on and off with the press of the weapon swap button.

Finally: I know this would require a lot of rescripting but it would be a godsend to give Cy priorities for what he tells you about clientside to limit his chatter and to get the most up to date info. Often times Cy will be complaining about fires and breaches repeatedly and about the objective but hasn't told me about the ramsled that's already inside of my ship and has been for 5 messages and now there's 3 more fires and electrical hazards which he's now talking about and not telling me the radiator is open or my ship has a critical breach or the bomb that has been planted. I would like to have a list set like this: Incoming missiles and Ramsleds highest priority, then objectives, and crewships(entry and death.) then mute all dialogue about breaches except for critical failures. As a pilot its very difficult to process so much that cy is saying while trying to keep the ship alive with a bunch of missiles and ramsleds constantly coming at you that you fail to notice the sound of because of his constant jabbering. 

We found the derelict out in Veil Proxima and when our host interacted with the terminal in it it said he received an unidentified item the rest of us saw nothing and no one received anything special after returning to the ship or finishing the mission.

Rank 4 and 7 of the Engineering intrinsic does not increase yields when using the forge, i.e before reaching rank 4, the forge yield when crafting flux energy was 100, but you craft the same amount when it should be 125.  Upon rank 7, it should have gone up to 150 flux energy, since the total bonus is 50% more forge yields.  It still only crafts 100 flux energy.  

I'm not sure if this is only a bug on my end since I could not find any other threads and topics regarding this.

1 minute ago, geewiz said:

Rank 4 and 7 of the Engineering intrinsic does not increase yields when using the forge, i.e before reaching rank 4, the forge yield when crafting flux energy was 100, but you craft the same amount when it should be 125.  Upon rank 7, it should have gone up to 150 flux energy, since the total bonus is 50% more forge yields.  It still only crafts 100 flux energy.  

I'm not sure if this is only a bug on my end since I could not find any other threads and topics regarding this.

Weirdly enough I think it actually affects the refinement marginally.

The mission Lupal Pass in the Saturn Proxima has failed 3 times in a row because of one crewship either not spawning or bugging and not exploding after destroying the reactor. It's preventing me from doing any other missions in the area because I have to abort each time and I'm not getting any resources.

Was running around with archwing to kill stuff, and suddenly you just begin to fall downwards and get grey screen like this.  

+++++ When we got back after multiple earth runs i couldnt close the misson sucessfull window. 

fTljRU3.png

Trapped in mission after Host completed and left instance.

Railjack mission (joined midmatch so unable to confirm which node) to sabatoge a Grineer Drydock and steal data from an experimental ship.  Was aboard and piloting drydocked ship when mission "completed" and Host (and other client) moved on to a new instance leaving me with a new skirmish mission. Was not host, so unable to access Navigation and as previous Mission is reported as completed, unable to invite replacement crew (or previous Host) to handle new "mission" that is at a difficulty beyond my ability to complete solo.

YaQGV0C.jpg

wPgC42j.jpgwyessbO.jpg

Edited by TabrisAzrael

Hi,

Some bugs found today

• I have a cooldown of transference since i am on an other player railjack. This cd doesnt exists if i am in my own railjack

EC3370D5695AFD2A2F625BF527249D3CCD8077B5

• Sometimes, a turret become impossible to use for me (but not other party members). The turret seem broken (not at its original place)

B09EED96BFB972B2F1C916E2F4F5271641664906

• A wall disapear sometimes 🙂

6BBC9A5C9D418775759156C380F635A6D31CEAC0