Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

not sure reported yet , bit too much have to check all 40 pages...

i need some math genius translate this
unknown.png

what actually happen :
was upgrading battle forge avionics and one of tactical grid for that forge avionics , and this appear as final result after both maxed

I repaired the Zetki Photor MK II because I figured the Heat Acretion of 0 would make them very effective side turrets for players who aren't that familiar with the mode yet as they would only have to worry about lining up the shots rather than managing the overheat meter, but once they are equipped they report that have a heat accretion rate of 3 rather than 0 so I was somewhat disappointed that they are infinitely worse than they reported they were before I invested the resources to repair them but with a fire rate of 12 they should still fire foe 27.77 seconds continuously before they overheat witch should be fine for my intended use.

Then I took them out on a mission, these over heat in less than 3 seconds I'm pretty sure they have an actual heat accretion value of 30 and it is incorrectly displaying two different wrong values in the UI for railjack customization.

592A6F58D5F282876B2D3CBA007446C5C4665CE2

Also I bought the Sungem custom railjack skin and my friends told me they can't see my ship's skin while it is in the Dojo, which was kinda disappointing.

On 2019-12-14 at 6:44 PM, Chasue said:

+1 to the railjack weapons/systems research only costing basic materials (Morphics, Salvage etc) bug.

It happened right after completing a skirmish and navigating to the dry dock. I hadn't really looked at the costs before, so I went ahead and started every research. After exiting the screen my brain kicked in and I thought everything costing the same quantities of the same old resources couldn't possibly be right. I entered the research screen again and it showed the actual cost.

I don't feel too happy about that, so I'd be fine with it if my research got reverted.

So a bit of an update, i think its the intended cost(cause otherwise i just cant see it bugging when i just entered dry dock) and the thing we see when hovering over is the production cost. So maybe you are supposed to use normal resources to research stuff.

Sigma series MK1 parts don't actually improve stats. 

Finally finished research yesterday, make Sigma 1 engines, popped them on - RJ speed stat stayed the same. Clicked on Wrecked Zekti MK2 engine - it immediately showed that that would boost my stat up over 500 (currently at 370 thanks to Conic Nozzle). Equipped MK1 and MK0 back and forth - no change. 

Mate fabricated a MK1 Sigma reactor - no change to avionics cap. 

Currently researching MK2 parts, looking forward to MK2 reactor since it's better than any other reactor I found so far, really hoping this is resolved this week. 

Sungem skin for railjacks is pretty bugged, Wont show ship name or emblem when out on missions. https://i.imgur.com/P37Qxje.jpg

Boardable locations (asteroid bases, missile platforms, etc) completely lock themselves off after completed, not allowing other people who were on the rail jack to hop in to get loot.  Honestly not sure if this is a bug or not, likely is just a bad development oversight though, but it's screwed people out of the new weapon blueprints and tons of materials before since away team obtained resources are not shared.

The rear end/foundry bay of most other player's ships when I'm playing as client have been broken recently, losing pretty much all the models/textures. https://i.imgur.com/bIl8fgw.jpg

UI Bug:  Dojo Payload interface unable to cope with numbers above 10,000

1) Acquire +10,000 of a resource used in Forge Crafting (eg: Cubic Diodes)
2) In Dojo, open Railjack config terminal
3) Open Payload tab.

The numbers on the Payload tab Forge interface (Eg: Revolite) are capped at 9,999/5, even though I have more Diodes.
The "Totals" line above the four Forge tabs show the correct number, it's just the supplies tabs themselves that have this issue.

UI Bug: Dojo Weapons interface not showing the stats of Wrecked items

1) Pick up Wrecked weapons
2) In Dojo, Open Railjack Config Terminal
3) Open Weapons tab
4) Select to replace Nose (or Wing) Turret
5) Select a Wrecked item

The selected (wrecked) item will not show accurate stats until it has been repaired - eg: Had a Mk1 Cryophon equipped and selected a Wrecked Mk II Photor.  This has wildly differing heat, fire rate, crit, status, damage.  However the stats overlay showed that the MkII Photor had the same stats as the Mk1 Cryophon, except with half the cold damage.

Could be that this is deliberate, but with the gargantuan amount of resources needed for repair, it definitely hurts not being able to tell which weapon to prioritize repairing.

A mission bug at: Vila Gap, where the base interior was mixing with a crew ship placing the player inbetween the upper geometry and meshing the two levels together rendering it impossible to proceed but still allowing the player to exit. We found the solution was to destroy all crew ships, that did work but another bug appeared when the hacked the station to expose the radiators, the raidiators did now spwan and the objective was not updated.

DE i am not sure were else to put this so i am putting it here, so:

i was playing and decided to join a railjack crew, my clan has not yet even built our dock, when we finished the mission the captain decided to return to their dojo and left along with everyone else. i was left in the railjack and as a joke i tried to use the navigation console on the railjack to que up for more. the next thing i know i am in a cut scene as the ship takes off from the dojo, remember i am not the owner of this railjack, and wile no one joins i find myself clueless in the skermish i find myself in, other than shooting flying, kinda, and exiting to use my archwing. when i failed the mission it sent me to my clan's unfinished ,ie not even starting to construct, dry dock.

Screen shot: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1938586250https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1938586250

Edited by TheOneGod27
Additional information/screenshots

Took me a while but I finally figured it out, what feels off about railjack nodes, in comparison to the old ones. It seems as if everything is ever so slightly larger than it is in planet nodes. It feels like I'm playing just a little bit zoomed in. Gives the kind of feeling you'd get when wearing glasses you don't need. This is especially prevalent inside structures. Galleons are a great comparison, because its a familiar tileset. Things are slightly larger.

Unrelated: I have several unrepaired Lavan and Vidar Carcinnox Mk 3's in my inventory and they all have Photor images. 

Good evening, sorry English, this is not my main language, so I'm using Google Translate.
With the release with hotfix Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.3 I noticed a problem with Chroma / Chroma Prime skills 2 and 3 during the fight against Profit Taker Orb.
Chroma Prime with Elemental Ward firepower (HP boost buff) and Vex Armor (damage and armor buff) have their effects suspended after a Void Dash. Vex Armor's damage and armor buff is still shown in HUD, but its bonuses are suspended in practice.
Already the HP bonus that comes from Elemental Ward (not tested with other elements) in the fight against Profit Taker Orb the maximum life did not continue, already testing in Simulacro, the maximum bonus life continues, but the current life returns to what is normally (300 HP) without Vitality.
I performed the tests without sentry, no mods on Parazon, no weapons, only Skana, no mods, and a normal Chroma, no mods.
Another detail, the game considers the skills as active, ie its duration is updated on the counter.
It seems that Void Dash at close range doesn't give this problem, ONLY, the Dash with its FULL distance, I don't know if it interferes, but I have all the Focus schools maximized.
(I tested with Zenurik, Naramon, Madurai, all had this problem)
Follow the prints below, I will try to record a video and upload to Youtube (I will put as Private) and attach as soon as possible in the post.

We've been missing some qol features for the avionics and tactical. We think it'd make sense if we'd be able to disable cloak at will. 

Choosing a tactical ability in tactical menu doesn't allow you to cancel the choice, for that, we have to close the tactical menu and reenter it. It's especially inconvenient for a pilot, considering that while tactical menu is being navigated, the ship is dead in the water.

Please fix matchmaking! I really don't give a rats ass about railjack and the new stuff. I just want to be able to play the "old" game, unlock relics and so on. You know things that we had previously been able to do for years. But I can't even do that because if I'm on public I get thrown into whatever missions RNG wants to join me to! 

Want to run a Kuva Flood? Lets try joining you to 5 other Kuva missions first! Want to run a Syndicate mission public? Let's join you to a completely different syndicate faction's mission instead! Want to run an Invasion mission? Let's join you to one you've already completed several times first!

The best recently was a Kuva Flood with low rank newbie players who were trying to run a much lower level Kuva mission, they of course got their asses handed to them by the high level mobs. They couldn't figure out what happened, Several minutes in the whole mission COMPLETELY FROZE for everyone for over 3 minutes (like the game was stuck in Captura mode.) In the end even though we destroyed the 4 braids the game played the Lotus bits as if we had failed the mission. 2 others in the group quit and the host hung in there but ended up dying to the point they couldn't respawn and I managed to extract and thankfully got the Relic. 

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Got a crash, with the forge in railjack, I was crafting Revolite. I was able to join my squad again but with a surprising name ... 🙄xmqxzar.jpg

Furthermore, I am lvl 5 in Engineering but the Optimization Pass (+25% yield) doesn't work. I get 50 Revolite instead of 62-63.

Was running the 1st mission in the veil on public. The first thing I noticed that was out of the ordinary is my 2nd RJ ability (the RAM) had persisted from my last mission and activating the ability and consequently deactivating it made another instance of the RAM on my ship. And the mission refused to spawn any of the crews ships (CY never mentioned a crews ship spawning) we killed the 90 fighters and the 2 extra objectives but 6 crews ships were nowhere to be seen or heard. I had to abort the mission (RIP 27 minutes)

Everything except me moves in half-second laggy judders now when I'm client.

The game ran perfectly fine before, but now every enemy, NPC and every other player and object move at double speed for half a second or so, freeze for half a second, move at double speed for half a second and so on forever, any time that I'm client. That or they vibrate back and forth along the path they're taking.

Hacked drones on the Plains judder along vibrating back and forth, other players Railjacks that I'm on judder back and forth along the path they're taking and so do all the enemy ships.

I've experienced this sort of thing several times over the years when my connection to a particular host is super bad, but it's now this super reliable half second lag judder at all times when I'm client.

I haven't tested yet to see if everyone else gets the lag judder if I host.

Edit: It might have stopped doing it now.

Edited by Kl0kwurk
Problem might have gone away.

I'm fairly sure the issue with gameplay I'm having was present before empyrean, but just wasn't noticed by me until now due to it being archwing melee related.  Most archwing melee weapons no longer have any kind of lock on targeting, so far the only ones I've found that work are the Veritux and Prisma Veritux.  The main weapon I've used for years has been my trusty centaur (the only one I've actually potatoed), but all I do with it now is flail around in place and can't actually hit anything with it.

List of non working weapons I have tested:

Agkuza, centaur, kaszas, knux, onorix, wrathbone.

4 hours ago, Orinoco said:

I have no idea how to report this bug. Just play and hope enough crewship spawn, maybe 5/6 will, maybe 6/6 will.

In my case...

Reveal hidden contents

crewships.jpg

And all i've lost is here :

Reveal hidden contents

drops.jpg

I've managed to circumvent this bug once by destroying a crew ship in a Asteroid Hangar

34 minutes ago, Ulthran666 said:

Furthermore, I am lvl 5 in Engineering but the Optimization Pass (+25% yield) doesn't work. I get 50 Revolite instead of 62-63.

For me, this is a display bug. Forge shows +50 Revolite, but checking the Omni shows the correct increase

Edited by continue

I've had my fair shares of bugs with railjack. I'm not sure if this would be the place to post them, but some people are replying with issues. If this is not the proper place, please let me know where to post those.

• If a crewship is destroyed during omni recall, then the recall cannot be used again for any missions until you go back to the dry dock to reset it.
  • Sometimes the gunner seats do not fully extend, or overextend, to it's active position. This hasn't been much of an issue with the 360 gunner upgrade, but before that it would severely limit range, being the seat wasn't in the intended position. I've noticed this issue a bit when running towards the gunner seat, but have no way to check it now with the 360 upgrade.
  • On some ships the forge cooldown was not indicated. It wouldn't say 100% or show the cooldown timer after usage.
  • Slingshot would bug out and hold me for a few seconds instead of instant launching me. Unsure if it's lag or something else. 
  • Model error when going from archwing into railjack would have archwing weapon models on top of player's weapons. Only visual, but makes it difficult to see player's weapon.
  • NOT A BUG, but will solo extraction become an option? Some players like to chain missions together or farm after missions. Would be nice to have an extraction option to head back to dry dock or orbiter after completion of the mission or before the start of the next mission. Still allow players to farm after missions, but a choice to leave by yourself without risking rewards would be nice.

For now my game crashes randomly because of those crewships. On boarding them, on staying inside when its about to explode, on picking up loot when it explodes. Also game always stutters for a bit when crewship explodes and I pray for it not to be another crash.

Everything is fine, only these darn crewships make me wanna kms.

When completing railjack missions and returning to a dojo, I don't seem to be receiving the bonus affinity for completing a mission.  I've been trying to pinpoint why the intrinsics awarded didn't seem to match what I was actually receiving, but while leveling a new archgun, I've noticed that it only retains the affinity I directly earned in mission.