Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

3 hours ago, xZeromusx said:

Avionics issue: Only certain Battle Avionics are showing up as being able to be equipped despite having the avionic in my inventory.

uyUtBRv.jpg

qmRh5J2.jpg

kfdmWjF.jpg

each one goes in ether slot 1 2 or 3

change the slot you have clicked on and see a different one

for instance 

my seeker missiles will only fit in the right slot 

Some of the most game breaking parts of the Railjack update are the graphical glitches. For example, if you die in gunner mode with 360 mode unlocked, you will be in a world of hurt if you don't have prior knowledge of the exact layout of that ship. I was on repair duty, and was unable to see any walls. The host at one point left, he eventually returned, and this made it to the point where I couldn't see anything except some UI. I have had many other bugs, mostly related to original host leaving and it becoming a death sentence or stuck/restarts level, but I think here is a good start.

EqQBWhr.png

6XsmrKP.png

tJ62R0E.png

9HOcwwD.png

Entering the Slingthost onboard the railjack seems to reset my weapons to their unmodded stats. I haven't had the time to try different weapons, and I"m not 100% sure if it affects my melee weapons, but It for sure affects my primary, secondary, and my archgun. This is of course a huge problem as when I'm using the slingshot, I'm going to board a ship, and will thus need my weapons.

Update: Leaving the airlock also appears to have reverted my weapons. Used different frame and gun. Still effected.
Update 2: Entering and then leaving via Airlock appears to fix my archgun. Primary and secondary still effected.
Update 3: On my own railjack, everything works fine. This appears to be only happen when I join someone else's crew. Additionally, when I reenter the ship/leave the slingshot, my primary weapon is reset to its default, unmodded, ammo count, but can be reloaded as normal to its full modded magazine.

Edited by Taractis

get black screen with just the map showing.  this happens every time.  It seems to happen when I leave the turret to put out fires or stop a boarding.  I have changed my settings, rebooted, and it still happens. Tried to paste pic but it isn't working either

So this has happened a few times where when boarding a crew ship with the slingshot ill land but the ship will despawn/explode and you will get booted to the void.  (IDK how to do screen shots here) You get stuck to the point where the only way out is to close the game. I have gotten stuck like this about 4 times now. some times going to a new node will help or going to the drydock.

34 minutes ago, KuramaKitsune said:

each one goes in ether slot 1 2 or 3

change the slot you have clicked on and see a different one

for instance 

my seeker missiles will only fit in the right slot 

Ahh, thank you. Did not realize that. Some tooltip notification would be nice.

• Like 1

crew ships doesnt shoot at all, before newest update worked main automissile turret. Others are still incapable of shooting and you cant leave it till you go to settings of key bindings in menu... I was cheasing fighters by crewships now i have to play public....Yes im cheaky enough to do it solo

Problem: Reactor capacity lost after viewing available reactors if you use esc or back

Reproduction:

• Equip a reactor with more Avionics than the base/built-in reactor
  • Viewing Avionics shows correct capacity
  • Go back and click your reactor to view available reactor options again
  • Hit ESC or press Back - no need to even click a different reactor
  • View Avionics; you will not have correct capacity (if you had mods that required new capacity, at least one will be a blank space)

It seems you must click Equip when viewing available reactors even if its already equipped / shown as equipped. Might also apply to Shield/Engine slots as well?

Edited by kailaasa
Clarity

Bug on "disable missile platform" mission: happens after hacking first console and attempting to "expose first radiator," the next objective is behind a door that won't open. Have had this bug happen multiple times, suspect it's due to not killing enemies prior to hacking but it could be any number of things.

https://imgur.com/gallery/t8DdUTM

issue with pilot AI, if you catch the tail and keep near distance after few seconds AI freeze and dunno what to do, except crewships

also fighters have problem when slingedstooted by itzal new rope abbility, they still keep their course for quiet long time, than they arent capable of finding you or railajck

12 hours ago, Gentleman_Bird said:

There is a door I am unable to open in Saturn's Pulse Turbine structure. However, other people in my squad were able to go through. Enemies behind the door were observed to phase through it. This issue persisted across different missions and squads.

If I were to take a guess, I'd say that it's a host/client issue, with hosts being able to open the door, and clients being unable.

Have encountered same issue, can confirm that host is able to pass through while clients are unable. Client pets and projectile weapons can move/shoot through the door though.

Any time i am in another guys railjack, and we go back to his dojo, and I try to repair some of the collected ship parts, using his dojos terminal, my game freezes on a loading menu, doing nothing past that, and I can't get out of it.  This has happened to me twice now.  However, I CAN repair using my own dojo terminal.

Additionally, sometimes, also while going to another guys dojo via his railjack, I am unable to leave his railjack.  I am pretty sure this happens to me when I am standing on the exit platform as the dojo is loading.  Have not confirmed yet, but this has again, happened multiple times.

https://imgur.com/a/79waRxi

A teammate decided not to wait for us and go solo to kill captain on last Saturn node, got the Quellor BP and when we wanted to get into the Asteroid to pick it up the entrance wasn't working for any of us. I even tried clipping in the wall but there is nothing there. Really frustrating when you have been doing that mission so many times and this happens.

25 minutes ago, ImaNukeYourFace said:

"investigate anomaly" point of interest

Do you get it as one of the primary tasks at the beginning of the mission, or do you have to search for it by yourself?

Edited by Xaero