Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

If you shoot shields of enemies spaceship it creates a crystal model

it eats performance like crazy, just remove it we don't need it, we already have the fact that we do no damage as a message that they are blocking our bullets. Maybe put a short living particle effect instead, with a timer so it's not triggered every update by beam weapons in particular.

crashes seem so random but for sure it only happened when in battle, never when there were no enemies around.

If i had to guess, it's the AI-agents themselves.

Maybe some values are not cleared, or when either spawning new units or re-enabling part of of already spawned units when closing-in on the model, the system is not being granted permission to either read from file o modify in memory.

Portals are buggy, they either make the ship disappear, become black or show something different. re-entring railjack orvturret usually solves it but not always.

After boarding the secret ship in the mission on the hangar, the ship can't exit as it is spawned inside the geometry

Ui freezes sometimes when returning to dojo and accessing the consoles.

shield, engines and reactor are un-equipped when inspected, guns do not have this problem. On the other hand Guns' stats do not appear in the preview when selected unlike components that instead show correctly.

During Enter/Exit Archwing animations warframe's model can be swapped to another teammate one or become invisible.

CrewShips not Spawning at all or spawning either too far from ship or out of bounds.

Octavia custom songs is not used, it is instead used the standard one. This obvously makes the entire Railjack experience LITTERALLY UNPLAYABLE.

Had six crashes so far.

😞

Still seeing animation bugs too. Sometimes when I load in a railjack (mine or someone else's) my frame is stuck in a sitting position on the ship.

4F7C54F780D69D55F1B2D1DDFA83518810ECC931I can't stand up, I have to resort to /unstuck but this shouldn't be happening in the first place so yeah, be nice if this one got fixed. 

Ok so i done some testing, and Railjacks are moving at about 1/4 of the speed that is stated on stat page. My railjack is rated for 387m/s and it covers just 100 or so meter or so a second, it takes 2 seconds to cover 300 meters under boost. 
either the stat pages need to be fixed or the engines need to be fixed either way this is like the same issue the bows had a while ago (you remember the bows dealing far less damage then they were suppose to... well the engines are now moving slower than they are suppose to) 

I'm stuck….literally everywhere. like when i'm exiting crewship, using gun or swapping to my weapon from omni tool.1551EBF7B53701DB592CD54746642AD8B47C88931B799A0F56CF2BE67806CE4AB62D6876D62D89F8C0D5CBBAA7062FF1D21537D6A8419CEC9F00C7ED

This is a visual bug, ignis wraith + kuva ayanga 2DF484A756C9492B75D7455054671E75E12B8B46

Kuva twin stubba + kuva ayanga -.-

Edited by ETvsCJ7

having issues with when the rail jack mission is over i have to return to my orbiter to get my mission rewards. 3 friends with me only have issue occasionally but i have it most of the time.

issues with leaving turret after mission is over and see through the ship and have issues leaving it because of that. have to be guided out by teammate. didn't happen until we got level 2 gunnery with 360 view.

finish rail jack missions refine our materials into our inventory and mission result says success but we only receive the bonus rewards. no mods and no resources. happens about 25 percent of the time and makes the mission feel like it was pointless because we cant use mods or repair parts.

1) After unlocking Veil Proxima I tried the first mission solo. Completed all objectives including destroying a mining platform, fighters, crewships and then had one objective left, to destroy a turbine. There was no marker on the map pointing to this objective. I didn't want to abort my very first veil mission so I flew around the map and finally found the turbine and was able to complete the mission anyway.

2) After the mission I was trying to equip a newer avionics mod that had more upgrade pips on it than the one I currently had. I think it was hullweave or something like that. No matter how many times I tried to equip it, it would equip a different one with a different number of upgrade pips. Sometimes one that only had 1, sometimes 1 that had 2, but never the one that had 4. I was afraid to try to scrap all the other ones to equip that one as the UI is really awful and I wasn't 100% sure which were which. 

Either affinity boosters are not working with railjack or the results screen is showing incorrect data.  I am running an affinity booster and at the end of mission it said my aw weapon had reached rank 30, checking the arsenal it was only 26.  I understand that there is a similar issue with intrinsic, with results showing more intrinsic was earnt than is actually the case.

If the Railjack goes to warp while a player is on a turret, getting up will result in invisible ship 1tCQces.jpg

If the Shipkiller Platform mission is completed (last core destroyed) while the laser is firing, the laser continues firing indefinitely while also tracking the Railjack

YTEOtm4.jpg

Hello
I have been noticing that my affinity booster does not appear to be affecting my intrinsics correctly.  In my mission it will show that I receive X amount and then in my intrinsics menu it shows roughly half of what it says that I earned.

did a mission and got these screen shots
Before the mission: 668f62a0bc13fb9dcd5146dadc818813.jpg

The mission reward:334015670026f3016d96813163872adc.jpg

Intrinsics after: 7dd43cf66f24dd6c06bfd69f1b1734a5.jpg

Tried to include my current stats in order to help in any way that I could.

Overall this update has been amazing and I understand you all are hard at work ❤️

So many missions aborted b/c 5/6 Crewships remaining and nothing is spawning. Sometimes there's one hiding somewhere, sometimes it counts the hijacked destroyer as the last one, and sometimes we just search the entire map 5 times there's nothing. Just make them keep spawning until mission actually ends!

Apparently if you have re-bound your Use key from X, you cannot dismount from gun turrets or the pilot seat. Some people have informed me that pressing X will dismount, but this does not work for me.

Somewhat related, but that bug since the Old Blood update is still there where it will display X as the use key regardless of what you've re-bound it as.

Various UI bugs can be fixed with going operator mode, then back to warframe.

So far there can be many animation bugs. Can happen when loading into a mission, Archwing guns gets glued to you after reentering the railjack. Archwing itself gets stuck on to you, even allowing to use it inside the railjack.

Ships disappear after the mission is complete even if theres someone on board a crews ship. Making them fall out of the map.

A LOT of UI bugs, few from the top of my head:

- Adaptive Exposure brakes after piloting the Railjack a lot. First encountered after changing the interior colors of the Railjack.

- Sometimes you get backscreened, rendering only half of the map when entering the side turrets.

Spoiler

unknown.png

- Stat screen not updating properly in the Dry Dock, only reequiping the mod does the trick.

Forge failed to register pickups when on foot(not in Railajck/Archwing) while playing solo, forgot to bring pet aswell.

Edited by N7Banzai
To be more precise, and new bug.

After the Empyrean update the Corpus turrets are now invulnerable to damage (they don't have HP bar anymore either) and only way to damage them now is by doing melee slam to them but what makes this Corpus turrets invulnerable bug even worse is that when doing high level mission they can't be killed at all due to their high hp pool and normal and heavy slam attack do really low damage to them.

6 hours ago, ImaNukeYourFace said:

Bug on "disable missile platform" mission: happens after hacking first console and attempting to "expose first radiator," the next objective is behind a door that won't open. Have had this bug happen multiple times, suspect it's due to not killing enemies prior to hacking but it could be any number of things.

https://imgur.com/gallery/t8DdUTM

yeah this is the one that's REALLY getting on my nerves. have to abort mission every time. Losing out on whatever rewards you got, and if your railjack is subpar for Veil proxima, that's about 25+ mins of time wasted every time it happens.