[DE]Bear

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

When piloting a railjack or using a turret while using a controller (i use a PS3 controller), the turrets won't fire when i hit R2.

Edited by scythewing

When in the slingshot, if you pull up the tactical menu and then the Esc menu, you can free aim the slingshot in any direction ūüôā¬†but you lose lock on for the enemies.

As far as "Vacuum" for Archwing, is it different in space than say in open world maps?

In space its still doesn't work well, for certain things I have to fly through the loot to get it to pull.

In open world it fells like its not on, I have to drag my body across the ground to pickup loot and items.

also with Archwing in Railjack missions, Odonata and the Prime doesn't work. All abilities have zero effect against enemies or on self.

First ability doesn't provide any defense as far as fighter ships and Crewships. "Energy Shell"- "Forms a protective energy shell around the Warframe"', it gives a forward shield but still takes damage when hit.

the other abilities also don't seem to affect the ships as they provide no aggro pull or damage to them.

Thanks for all the Hard work!ūüėó¬†

On Ivara prime if you have prowl up and then walk into a cloaking arrow, Ivara's whole body turns 100% invisible, and at first her weapons and armor keep the galaxy texture

30D867AE18FD6431CCA58C4D2321D1D27688AF0F

and if you continue going into cloak arrow zones then everything eventually turns invisible

771A901750A10B61191D3C8DDDAC88C59695305A

can still take damage, and this is with infiltrate equipped not sure if that changes things

Don't if anyone reported it yet but eh :
-Possibility to pick any mission from the Railjack console even if it's not a Railjack mission AND even if I'm not the host
-Selected the Dojo
-Screen soft-locked after I press any key
-Game crashed

Another one but i'm sure someone already posted it :
- Impossibility to re-use a turret if you already used it (you or a squad-mate)

If Host crashes, he can usually reconnect, but that may break Shipkiller's obj. Inside there are no indicators and consoles can't be interacting with. Further host migrations don't fix that and may even cause all squad to be kicked out of the match.

Thread too long to sit through the 48+ pages abut here are my game-breaking bugs:

• Independent on mission if the hosts session hangs the whole mission is scrapped
  • I had to Alt+F4 the game 3 times today due to the fact that the objectives where no longer triggering until I left the mission (I was the host)

Hope these get fixed in the next patch - i am kind of sick of loosing the drops in the missions and i like Railjack a lot...

probably already posted, but here it goes:

tooltip info of many railjack weapons are displaying path-info instead of value-type.CEJndNl.jpg

A fully upgraded void cloak does not increase in duration or speed if the grid beneath it is upgraded:

42762149a5.png

433dd8ebc2.png

I think Sigma Engines MK I has wrong stats or UI is bugged. It says in the description that they give +10km/h upgrade, but when installed stats don't change, it stays at 307m/s for both regular Sigma Engines and Sigma Engines MK I.

https://imgur.com/a/c0MJPY9

Was running the boss level on Saturn, left the ship kill platform. Game bugged while entering archwing and left me in spectator state. Managed to teleport back to ship using omni-tool, regained ability to move, shoot, and interact with world objects but screen distort remained until host initiated next mission (dry dock).

Edited by LordMelvin

Well, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post something I've noticed since the Empyrean launched, but here it goes: You say that you can board the railjack from the dry dock, from the orbiter and from the menu. Well, I have completed the Rising Tide quest, my railjack is complet and, thus, it's showing up flying (or should it be drifting? 'Cause it's in space, ya know?) above my orbiter. I can board it from the Dry Dock with no issue, but for some reason none of the options to board it from the orbiter aren't avaiable. There's no button in the section where you would board it in the orbiter, there's no option from the menu itself either. I even assumed you'd probably need a segment to install in your orbiter but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Everything else works fine aside from this strange case I got. It doesn't bother me all that much since I mostly prefer to join crews from the orbiter rather than being the host, but it would be nice to know what's going on.

There is a Grineer Crewship in my dojo... It's hovering in a wall, and when I looked at it, frames dropped. First noticed it with the diamond enemy marker. Went outside the map to see it fully.9C73525C6A2F1F1B5728E57E773A66FBAA4220BC401DC96F9D1E06E13849FABD8CD5F2272FDE1F09E439E72E97B06596687B406532811B625BB2D8004B318258FA1C0FB02E71D0EDBACB719513010682468BAD01E532402ED7970ABF4326D783857CC5C2

• Like 1

Me and a friend just finished 9 games straight for resources and after we finished he didn't get any of the resources gained

nvm leaving the group fixed it

Edited by masterspartan53
it was fixed after he left

I was trying to do Ganalen's Grave. I had killed a handful of fighters and 1 crewship and decided to destroy the platform since I was next to it. After hacking the first panel that was supposed to expose the first radiator, nothing happened. The radiator was not exposed (I went outside and flew around, both radiators were still in the down/invulnerable position and could not be killed), but the objective still said to expose it. There was nothing else you could do in the platform because the door to the next area was still locked. I had to abort since there was no way to complete the objective. 

Edited by Borg1611

railjack:

gui completly disappears after exiting a (s)crewship - both in AW-mode and on foot. nothing worked, no death/revive, operator mode, transitions to/from ships or bases nor omni-recall. map overlay was still usable though.

only worked again after end of mission and being back to my orbiter.n2sGh7o.jpgkzOT71d.jpg

also, after using the slingshot, the AW-gun seemed to stop working though is was only a visual effect since i could still destroy enemies. this 'effect' was gone after entering the railjack and exiting it 'normal' again.

So most bugs that I reported happend in the game that I was playing to my friend, like the next one is. When in the enemy ship and he dies he gets thrown of the map and cant come back. Sorry for no screenys 

14 minutes ago, Goddess3D said:

So most bugs that I reported happend in the game that I was playing to my friend, like the next one is. When in the enemy ship and he dies he gets thrown of the map and cant come back. Sorry for no screenys 

that can also happen from exiting the crewship sometimes... or a base/galleon. if you have the omni-racall intrinsics already, you should be able to beam back to the rail - though only if in a 'non-downed' condition, so maybe if downed just press the action button to revive, even when nothing is visible, then try open the gearwheel to activate the omni-tool for the recall.

*happy octavia noises* yay shes finally fixed

however still having issues boarding, there was a ship that wouldn't die and was on fire, then i  was stuck and black screened when host tried to leave

Drydock is considered a 'mission' for purposes of game updates.

If you are unfortunate enough to still be in a railjack mission after a hotfix has gone through, you are unable to return to the drydock afterwards as the game will say that you are 'unable to begin a mission' while not having the update installed.

This leaves you forced to abort the mission, as you are unable to actually leave.

• Like 1

When i repair a catastrophic rupture , if i enter a crewship while it's still invulnerable ,the ship stays invulnerable forever 
making the mission impossible to fail and i can channel this invulnerability to the next mission if i don't head to drydock 
the only way to fail is if the enemies plant a bomb  

The Tether avionic currently appears to have an incorrect interaction when used in Veil missions, to the point i have had to unequip it from my railjack currently as it is bugging out multiple enemy ships at a time.

If Tether hits ships that are inside of the healing bubble that is fired out by Crew Ships, rather than doing the stated damage, it seems to be flipping the DOT into an enormous permanent heal on the ship in question. the ship will continue to glow green indefinitely, and any damage done after this is constantly healed at a faster rate than damage can be done. even using the slingshot to fire yourself through the ship just results in you bouncing off the side, and the ship instantly full healing again. 

The only thing that will kill most ships in this state is a shot from the forward artillery, unless the ship in question is an outrider, which is made completely invincible by this bug as it reaches a state where all of the mines it was carrying have been destroyed and it is now completely invincible to everything. 

17 minutes ago, Soulsupernova said:

When in a railjack mission and hotfix gets deployed you cannot head to dojo to keep resources since you cant "start a new mission"

8 minutes ago, ProfessorPlum said:

Drydock is considered a 'mission' for purposes of game updates.

If you are unfortunate enough to still be in a railjack mission after a hotfix has gone through, you are unable to return to the drydock afterwards as the game will say that you are 'unable to begin a mission' while not having the update installed.

This leaves you forced to abort the mission, as you are unable to actually leave.

As others have mentioned, the drydock is considered a mission, so when a hotfix drops, you are perpetually stuck in the mission unless you choose to abort and lose all rewards. Hopefully this can get solved soon.