[DE]Bear

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

So i just ran a railjack mission and the newest patch droped , so we stayed in the mission like good little tenno and farmed. To our suprise when we wanted to leave and cash in our stuff after the update droped we could not go to the dry dock , as you can imagine we had to abort the mission as there was no way of extraction because we had to update to launch a mission to the dry dock. Thank you for your time and i hope it gets fixed in the future. ❤️

6 minutes ago, Grofdanovski said:

So i just ran a railjack mission and the newest patch droped , so we stayed in the mission like good little tenno and farmed. To our suprise when we wanted to leave and cash in our stuff after the update droped we could not go to the dry dock , as you can imagine we had to abort the mission as there was no way of extraction because we had to update to launch a mission to the dry dock. Thank you for your time and i hope it gets fixed in the future. ❤️

Yeah same thing happened to me. Lost some good loot, too. Infact, your name seems vaguely familiar.. I might have been in your squad? lol

Edited by Meneliki

Not getting any gear drops since new patch. At all. No wreckages, no avionics. None. Resources are scarce. Anyone else seeing this?

'endless void-tunnel' still happens, though after a few minutes we got 'kicked' back into the orbiter instead the dojo and also got the resources and rewards... i feel sorry for the chump who had no patient to wait.

2 hours ago, IceTeaFoot. said:

I had to Alt+F4 the game 3 times today due to the fact that the objectives where no longer triggering until I left the mission (I was the host)

that doesn't really require you to alt+f4 out - an abort mission via the menu would have be the better way. no one cares about how many failed or aborted mission you have in your profile anyway - it's certainly not as bad as a possible screwed warframe installation due to killing the process while it was modifying some files (yes, this can still happen nowadays, though only rarely).

Interacting with the forge counts as a cipher fail every time you use it, even if don't refine or build anything.

3 minutes ago, ZinGrin said:

Interacting with the forge counts as a cipher fail every time you use it, even if don't refine or build anything.

cipher fail? is that the nonsense for failed console-hacks in your profile-stats? how do you even got to notice this? and more: why you care about it? i never met someone who read through a profile and reacted to this information... only thing i ever found worth reading in other ppl profile was their 'experience' in eidolon hunting - and even that doesn't say much about their real skill, only how often they were present.

Current experiences:

1.Endless void tunnel - all loot lost

2. Unable to access Nav at end of mission

3. Enemy red triangles not showing up on minimap

4. Entering Railjack sometimes puts you in a nearby Crew Ship

5. Can't revive fallen team mates

6. Replenishing abilities with energy not always working in Amesha

Losing hours worth of loot so far - very disheartening experience - think I'll give Railjack a miss for a while.

Not as bad as the Lich release but damn it hurts to be an early adopter for new content these days.

Can you guys throw me a bone like some free plat please? You must get stats on genuine failures to compensate us poor beleaguered beta testers.

5 minutes ago, DogsConkers said:

Current experiences:

1.Endless void tunnel - all loot lost

2. Unable to access Nav at end of mission

3. Enemy red triangles not showing up on minimap

4. Entering Railjack sometimes puts you in a nearby Crew Ship

5. Can't revive fallen team mates

6. Replenishing abilities with energy not always working in Amesha

Losing hours worth of loot so far - very disheartening experience - think I'll give Railjack a miss for a while.

Not as bad as the Lich release but damn it hurts to be an early adopter for new content these days.

Can you guys throw me a bone like some free plat please? You must get stats on genuine failures to compensate us poor beleaguered beta testers.

7. No loot dropping as of latest patch

Remove these please move down from the Dodge & blink cause when you press it to Dodge or blink it moves you down wile your Dodgeing or Drifting I think you should at least move it 

Warframe.x64_2019-12-17_18-33-16.pngmove_here_if_you_can.png

Edited by Kane_Legion

I just ran the first mission of the Veil, and had MANY enemies constantly regenerating health when not in the crewship aura, even after all crewships were dead. Additionally, no ships including fighters, turrets, or crew ships dropped any loot, avionics, or resources.

• Like 1

I've run multiple Railjack missions, which were mostly Earth Skirmishes, and I have never gotten any normal loot that was dropped besides the bonus caches. This has started since the beginning of Empyrean, and I don't know if this is a bug since I haven't completely finished my Railjack, but this is annoying.

I don't know if this is a bug or intentional, but while Corrosive and Heat damage can proc status against them, Kosma Gokstad Officers seem to be immune to all forms of armor reduction. I was not able to overstrip them under a number of circumstances, including 100% proc chance Spores from Saryn and a 100% Status Strun Wraith modded for Corrosive against level 115 targets. Indeed, I noticed no change in damage values at all. Likewise, testing with and without Corrosive Projection yielded no change in damage values. Another user tested Shattering Impact for me, and found similar results, as per the screenshotted conversation below. Indeed, they seem immune to ALL forms of armor reduction as of now.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1939389857

Others have said it, saying it again. Ship drops are completely broken in the veil at the moment. No resources, avionics, or wreckage. Makes the region nearly impossible to play, and also significantly under-performing risk/reward-wise

• Like 1

I'm still getting half of the number of intrinsics shown in mission reward screen, rounded down, in most missions (27.0.5). Verified in ranking menu. I have no idea if i should get what is shown in reward screen, or if i'm getting the correct number and reward screen is bugged, but i'm progressing at snail pace 😞

Edited by Robolaser

Since the recent fix I get a Warframe crash if I do two Railjack missions without returning to the dojo. Plan to test if returning to the dojo will keep that from happening.

Edited by AreeSoothsayer
Went into a mission, finished it, then when loading into the Dojo. Warframe locked up. Went to post the edit and when I went back it was still froze then after 5s it started working again.

There does not appear to be an increase in stats increasing void cloak from rank 3 to 4.  The power cost increase but still 53 second cloak and %50 movement speed.  The grid upgrade appears to do nothing for the mod either.

Edited by Fairwing

Um, for this one I don't think I have to say much...

D5BF68815FAB8D2940D8E343B432F1EC89695961What you're seeing is a Hyekka Kavat with its skin stretched apart like a canvas while being grabbed by Hydroid's Kraken. The physics in general have been janky, with bodies having spasms in the air like they were having a seizure, the most prevalent issue being character models for the enemies being stretched out like what you see here.

On closer observation, it might be due to me using the Artemis Bow Prime on them, since it's trying  to pin them to the wall while simultaneously being held by Hydroid. Either way, I don't recall this being an issue with Ivara Base or before Empyrean, so I'm confident this still qualifies as a bug that I hope you'll look at and fix.

Edited by PAK1988

Bug on Railjack
1 ) When you destroy a crewship. And you go on turret or command. You will appear in archwing. But without archwing. If you return in railjack. You are in railjack with Archwing.
2 ) If you use Omni EXACTLY when the CrewShip explode. And you TP in Railjack. You have a blackscreen.
3 ) If you die during the slingshot and press X for go out of the crewship. You will fall forever
4 ) If you slid and press X on turret during the slid sometime you vision is bugged (some black square)

5 ) If a friend invite you inside the orbitor. And TP you inside the Railjack. Sometimes if you take archwings. You fall forever
6 ) The turret change color when Rhino take it (minor bug)
7 ) When you don't have rez. And you spectat un allie. If he go in the Turret. Your vision is bugged and you can't spectat when he leave
8 ) If you die, and don't respawn. If the host go in drydocks. You will stay in the railjack. Dead. And can't respawn.

I saw so many bug every 5min. My life if bug. I bug everytime everywhere. Every game i play. I discover insane bug all the time.

Sorry for my english

Edited by ashiino

Stuck on "Next wave in 0:00" on wave 16 of a defense mission, 4x ratel spawned in but were "ally" when marked. No one summoned them or took control. Just stuck and had to abort, losing everything from opened relics. 

F