Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

17 minutes ago, Hicest66 said:

I can't find a single person to join my crew. I stood in the first mission (the one that has enemies) for over 20min and not a single person joined. I also tried to join a random crew instead. However since I have a ship, every time I tried to join it, I end up inside of my own ship in an empty squad. Please fix this squad problem! I can't pilot my ship alone!

I ended up with the opposite problem. I started a mission while hosting a friends-only squad with my brother (he was also set to friends-only), and it dumped us each into separate public groups, my group a full 4-man and his a 2-man.  Matchmaking is definitely messed up right now.

Edited by Andvarja

Multiple controller binding issues:

Issue #1 - Filepath name instead of actual name

One of the inputs is shown as a filepath instead of the normal name, which should be Switch Primary.

unknown.png

Issue #2 - Move Down/Dodge/Blink input is stuck to Ordnance input, and bugged empty binding

By default, the Ordnance input is bound to Move Down/Dodge/Blink. Trying to move Ordnance or trying to swap it with another input results in this strange error.

unknown.png

By unknown means, I managed to separate Ordnance, but now there's a blank input that can't be replaced or removed which completely renders that button nonfunctional. It's currently stuck to my Left Bumper and the (A) Button, as the visible inputs are slightly lower than usual: Resetting to Defaults does NOT fix this.

unknown.png

Issue #3 - Nonfunctional Ability Menu input and missing Tactical Menu input

One of the input options for Railjack controls is an Ability Menu, which is only for Warframes/Archwings and is useless while piloting a Railjack. Pressing the Ability Menu input causes to game to try and access your Warframe abilities, but nothing is shown and nothing can be used. This causes a mild softlock and some inputs are completely disabled, but can be exited by pausing/unpausing.

At the same time, the Tactical Menu input seems to be missing for controller rebindings.

unknown.png

Edited by Xandis
  • Like 1

On the subject of controller issues, this is minor relative to a lot of other things going on, but gun aiming while piloting is not really amazing right now.  You can target either dead center with no input at all, or a bit away from center, but not near the center, as the aiming reticle snaps away from the center from the tiniest, barely even touching the stick at all input, no matter how low the sensitivity settings, so there's an aiming deadzone.

Aside from orientation issues, aiming with the dedicated turrets is smooth as butter, no snapping, no deadzone.

Edited by Andvarja

Staticor is now showing weird graphic issues on charge shot

Notice at the edges there's a noticeable sphere distortion after shot is firedgOwx5N0.jpg

Same thing here but square shaped

kDjwEw8.jpg

Also wukong prime's iron staff is not blocking shots

Also sometimes when holding block on iron staff, block action doesn't happen. 

I occasionally exit the Railjack as my Warframe.

Possibly related, my pet doesn't always get disabled when I exit the railjack, and so swiftly (under 3 sec) degens and perma dies.

Edit And why is this separate from my previous post? Bleh.

Edited by Chroia

Edit: Omnissiah spared me, it lives

It's been like that for what, 2 hours? Just eating CPU and RAM and doing absolutely nothing.

Pitch-black screen isn't exactly what I expected from a 20+GB-sized game. I can do the same in paint, heh.

If I change DirectX 10 for DX11 or vice versa, nothing happens.
If I disable any of the options in the launcher, nothing happens.
If I launch it in windowed mode, it doesn't even appear and just runs as a background app, eating the same CPU and RAM.
You can't even alt-tab out of it, the only solution is to kill it through Task Manager.

I don't know how much longer can I bear it. Redownloading 20+GB every time a game has any major update with average speed of 1.2mb/s (my provider denies me any fiberglass and I wish them to burn in hell) eats away my mental health like nothing else.

WarframePNG.png

Edited by mahorych00
Fixed

1 hour ago, [DE]Bear said:

The matchmaking / friend list issue is known and is currently being investigated. Sit tight Tenno.

I did some testing with my friend and here's what I found post update:

-I did not optimize my download cache post update, but did verify

-Verifying the download cache then entering game from launcher resolved the issue for some but not all of my friends who were already online

-Restarting post cache verify causes the issue to re-occur

-I can see my friends in game (tested in dojo and maroo's bazaar)

-Chats are working normally for clan, region, trading and pm's

-Able to trade with friends in maroo's bazaar and in clan hall

-Attempted to duel in clan dojo, but friend disconnected and instanced into empty dojo. attempted 3 times, they disconnected each time.

-Leaving and rejoining the dojo, friend was able to see me again.

-If friend is reporting online, able to play with them normally.

Hope this helps!

Bug:  Archwing melee attacks do not lock on to enemies in space, and you do not home in to hit them.

Severity:  Critical.  Archwing melee is rendered completely useless since it cannot hit enemies unless you've basically already crashed into them.

Reproduction steps:  Launch any space-based Archwing mission, try to hit something with melee attacks.  Whiff repeatedly until you get bored or die.

Note:  Does not seem to (currently) affect Titania's razorwing melee weapons, although she seems to aim quite low and be at risk of clipping through the floor when she does connect.  I haven't fallen out of the level with her though.  Yet.

Edited by EmberStar

When I attempt to join a crew from my dojo navigation, I instead am piloting my own ship HOWEVER: no one joins. So I have to fly solo.

This might be great for free flight,or maybe later on for practice low level missions with a high level rig, but for now...it was... disturbing?

I've been able to reproduce this one twice.   Joined the squad of an alliance member in a different clan,  started a railjack mission node while client in the host's railjack.   No other members of the host's clan or present.  Am kicked from the dojo, and from the squad,  because the dojo has no clan members present. 

This has happened both times I tried to start a railjack mission using the railjack navigation console while a client and not a clan member. 

I've also encountered another bug that happens when you're inside a crewship that suffers a reactor meltdown.  Three times  I've been inside during a reactor meltdown. First and third time I've been dumped out into space but my archwing animations were broken,  I could still move but the archwing wouldn't animate correctly until I did and revived.  

The second time I was under the effects of this bug when I entered the crewship.  This prevented me from transiting back to my warframe,  so I was in archwing inside the crewship,  and was unable to interact with anything.   When the crewship exploded this time I was not dumped into space,  but into an empty void,  and was forced to abort the mission.   

Mandachord uses the default song when joining as crew of another player's Railjack. The correct song is used when hosting with my own Railjack. All 'appearance' sets use non-default songs.

edit: With further play, it's not limited to just the Railjack. Any mission I've done where I'm not host uses the default song.

Edited by Habnab
Additional information

dying and not being able to revive but having camera and sound as if i was sitting still in archwing (after exiting a crewship), with the movement sound

unable to exit crewship after hacking reactor and blowing up things around it, due to door to reactor room not opening on the way out (but enemies still filter in through it)