Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

I wish to report Raijack ship name bug. When I use the original Skin, everything is cool.

Spoiler

1a.png

But if I change it to my new "Sungen" one, nothing shows up (I believe it should be at the top or on the middle?)

Spoiler

2a.png

When I look down the Sungem ship, there you have the ship's name floating at the very lower end of it.

Spoiler

3a.png

I had ship naming problems from the very first day, not sure if its just me or other Tennos as well.
I may suggest we should eventually have different fonts for purchasing.

Edited by ------.Queen-of-Blades
typos, corrected info

So, I assume that this has been mentioned already, but it continues to be an issue after today's updates.  

The grineer asteroid commander's base is always invisible for me, and i can only ever find an entrance with the mission marker.  Normally this isn't a problem, until today when a player ran ahead and got th pennant BP to drop, and no one else could get in because the asteroid was invisible and we couldn't find the entrance.  

So, I see a couple of fixes to this kind of thing.  First, make fix the asteroid to be visible.  That's obvious.

Second, since the game is heavily focused on splitting the group between away teams and ship teams, and since the ship continues to get fired on the entire time, make it so all drops are shared.  That way, no one will miss out on the drops from inside whatever base or ship things are on.

Third option, and this would be nice in general, have waypoints placed inside a base mark the entrance to it.  Additionally, let the pilot and gunners place waypoints.  That way they can indicate, for example, which way the pilot should fly, where the gunners should aim, exc.

Twice now, I've been able to use my normal weapon loadout in space (primary, secondary, AND melee), if I exit the Railjack using the Slingshot. Both times, it has been on someone else's ship (so I'm not the host). Seemed pretty easy to replicate. Simply slingshot out of a ship in a public match. 

(As a side note, my normal weapons were far more effective than the Archweapons at dealing with enemies. Kinda sad, really.)

Weird bug with Shipkiller Platforms, the shields around the First Core does not get lifted so no progress can be made. We attempted this 2 times. I'm not sure how it happened, but i went in after the second attempt to take a picture of the core still being shielded and the Radiator/Core thing on the exterior was destroyed..

1B20BC1A7DAC05308DB103BA2DC1DD581DA5F47C

Slingshotting into a crewship that's about to be destroyed will cause you to get stuck in a gray space, without any option to move or do anything other than pause but the menu is not there so you can't abort. You have to hard close the game. 

I slung myself towards a crewship that I thought wasn't destroyed (because it had no visual indicator of blowing up like fire) and then I got stuck once I entered and it blew up. I'm also not sure how it exploded since I was only playing with my friend who was busy dealing with a boarding party and I myself was just about to slingshot. The crewship had just spawned, as far as I know, and randomly died after a few seconds after spawning. After a period of time, my warframe apparently respawned into my railjack according to my friend in the pilot's seat but I was still stuck in the gray screen unable to see or do anything.

Can't see teammates slingshot to crew ships. They just don't appear at all in any way unless they take over the crew ship. If they slingshot to the crew ship, detonate it, and then Omni-warp back, there is literally no way to see a single step of that happen. Also in general can't see teammates or their effects if they slingshot period. Was working until the 17th

7 hours ago, fr4gb4ll said:

how do you even got to notice this?

I noticed it when I was scrolling down to my list of scans to see if all the Exo units I was scanning were counting due to host migrations, host aborts, bugs, etc.  I went from 20 to whatever it is now, and I was curious what was causing it.  It was going up by 2 or 3 every time, so I thought "What do I do twice every railjack mission?", the answer being refine resources.

Bug number 1: after returning to the railjack, my arch-gun and arch-melee still appear on screen. While they are not equipped, it is still a visual bug.

Spoiler

but-1.png

Bug number 2: tried to enter the asteroid base on Railjack / Earth, got teleported right back to the "door" of my railjack. When I entered the railjack, i got physically inside it (I could see my movements on the minmap) but the screen was entirely black. The only thing that solved it was returning to the dojo.

Spoiler

but-2.png

Void cloaking tactical has multiple levels, but cannot use more than three even if it's got four. Maxing it and adding it to a maxed grid slot does nothing to improve it beyond 53 seconds of cloaking time causing it to be a waste of money to actually upgrade at all currently. Essentially, it's a fun little gimmick, but it can't really be upgraded enough to be super useful for the cooldown time.
unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by RhiawhynZerinth
Wrong number, 56 instead of 53, my bad.

Got in archwing mod inside the railjack.

Suspected cause : Destroyed a crewship's reactor thing, and then piloted the crewship until explosion. At the explosion, I got sent back to space and everything was fine until I re-entered the railjack, switching to archwing mod.FC2889A16F3940284C834C3A58B8DF225FC7C5E2

And, this might be another bug but still, I tried to use a turret while in archwing mod inside the railjack, and got stuck in the turret without being able to do anything except press escape (not even open the chat, mouve the mouse arround, or fire)

65808982B6CCAC39447A0CB8BE26485BCC97C284

Frequenty crash in Veil Proxima with the same Assertion Failure error, not sure about earlier planets since I haven't farmed them enough.

Log says:

Sys [Error]: Couldn't create ship /Lotus/Types/Game/CrewShip/Ships/DeepSpace/GrineerDSDestroyer because there are no free ship slots.

Error [Info]: Assertion Failure

Happens every few missions but only for the host, clients can continue mission after host migration.