Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

BUGREPORT:

I captured a Greneer Crewship, assassinated the pilot and took the pilot seat.

Meanwhile, a crew member destroyed this crewship - no idea, HOW he did it.

Anyway - I saw a bright flashing light, then I died. I found myself in my WARFRAME flying in space, shooting with my primary gun (Acceltra) and died again. This time, I wasn´t able to resurrect myself and also couldn´t be revived.

I had to abort the mission.

4 hours ago, ZinGrin said:

I noticed it when I was scrolling down to my list of scans to see if all the Exo units I was scanning were counting due to host migrations, host aborts, bugs, etc.  I went from 20 to whatever it is now, and I was curious what was causing it.  It was going up by 2 or 3 every time, so I thought "What do I do twice every railjack mission?", the answer being refine resources.

well, since then i also took a look at the stat in question and could not see any increase there. i only tested it as host though, but multiple times with doning nothing but open it, refining and building payload... neither the failed nor the solved entry changed. i'll try it when being a client to see if that might reproduce it...

EDIT:

i have correct myself: you were right - though the stats in the profile only updated when i was back in the dojo and not while in mission - that's why i missed it at first.

Edited by fr4gb4ll

11 hours ago, fr4gb4ll said:

that doesn't really require you to alt+f4 out - an abort mission via the menu would have be the better way. no one cares about how many failed or aborted mission you have in your profile anyway - it's certainly not as bad as a possible screwed warframe installation due to killing the process while it was modifying some files (yes, this can still happen nowadays, though only rarely).

When the whole interface is not reacting so you do not ESC is not doing anything you need to ALT+F4 my friend...

I think my last mission in the Saturn Area was simply a collection of several bugs.

I can only tell you what happened.

First, I returned from a greneer base to our Railjack and had my Arch-Melee weapon equipped on board. Together with my normal melee weapon. Maybe this is just a display bug but it looked funny.

Then, we finished the mission and between the mission success message and the mission summary, a greneer ship docked and enemies boarded. We had to fight them with no HUD and then the game froze for the mission summary. We were already on our way to the dojo - with Greneers on board. One was still standing in the ramsled opening when we arrived in the dojo. There were 3 or 4 enemy markers in the Railjack, but we were not able to fight them. The greneer didn´t fight back, though (at least^^).

Edited by IamLoco

40 minutes ago, IceTeaFoot. said:

When the whole interface is not reacting so you do not ESC is not doing anything you need to ALT+F4 my friend...

you didn't mentioned THAT though... but yeah, if nothing else is reacting, alt+f4 is the way to go - sadly enough this happens a lot in warframe.

- When pressing X multiple times in a row and interacting with something (rear guns, pilot seat, entrance to a base...), we end up interacting twice with it (so for instance if I'm in the gunner seat, I press X multiple times quick to get out of it, it will get me out then in again, same with multiple things we can interact with). This is super annoying when latency is high with the host.

- The forward mounted artillery seems to perform very inconsistently. In the same mission, sometimes it will insta kill a crewship, sometimes deal a huge number of damage yet something like 1/4 of the hp of the ship, even though perfectly aimed. It seems to perform weirdly if someone is on board the crewship too.

- The gunnery level 10 intrinsics DOESNT DO ANYTHING.

The crashes for THE HOST are real.
The only thing i know for sure is the fact that game crashes very consistantly for the host during long sesions when squad is doing more then just 1 railjack mission in the row.
I know one guy that crashes with 100% rate every third sometimes second mission.
I am crashing too this way, last two times it was when i was pressing chat button and then cycle by TAB to different chat but that was probably just coincidence.
Please try to reproduce this at your "home" and fix it.
I will try to find some more specific repro if i will have a nerves for it.

VERY small bug

When you press the gear wheel hotkey for codex scanner in your orbiter, your weapon disappears and reappears real fast.

Tried real fast with other stuff, only seemed to do it with the codex scanner

Just thought you guys should know :^)

TBHCQm6.jpg

I am sure there has to be something in this area. I was trying to do solo run at Kasio's Rest - Saturn and got this asteroid base missing its texture. No, this is not the first time I encountered this bug.  That was the last objective I had to do to finish the mission.

If you notice that there are no UI displayed in that image above, No, I did not turn off the "Show HUD" feature. I was at the forge trying to get craft a dome charge. When I leave the forge UI via Esc button the UI suddenly disappeared. No way to get UI back and lost nearly an hour of gameplay and loot because I was unable to continue the mission due to missing UI, asteroid base texture, and could not find a way to enter that thing.

Edit:

Second attemp at Kasio's Rest and the asteroid base still missing its texture, but this time the view is from Railjack pilot room and without the disappearing UI bug.

1si5i96.jpg

Additional UI bug:

Mission objective "Disable the Pulse Turbine" missing its directive. This bug occurs in the same mission (Kasio's Rest).

Fp1vZp2.jpg

imiMNKB.jpg

MmYLqZH.jpg

Edited by Alvengerz
Additional reports

1 hour ago, Alvengerz said:

TBHCQm6.jpg

I am sure there has to be something in this area. I was trying to do solo run at Kosia's Rest - Saturn and got this asteroid base missing its texture. No, this is not the first time I encountered this bug.  That was the last objective I had to do to finish the mission.

If you notice that there are no UI displayed in that image above, No, I did not turn off the "Show HUD" feature. I was at the forge trying to get craft a dome charge. When I leave the forge UI via Esc button the UI suddenly disappeared. No way to get UI back and lost nearly an hour of gameplay and loot because I was unable to continue the mission due to missing UI, asteroid base texture, and could not find a way to enter that thing.

i got the lost UI after exiting a crewship (via the docking area) but not kosia but one time in an earth node and on time in veil node - i don't think the nodes matters a lot to most bugs in railjack mode... i could still end the missions both time though - it was still a pita to do so...

Asteroid Hangar objective mission counts the crewship in the hangar as the 6th one for the elimination objective. After stealing that crewship, it is stuck inside the asteroid textures 100% of the time. If the person who was doing the objective exits the ship, it cannot be re-entered by any means. It is still possible to complete elimination objective by shooting the ship with the cannon through the wall.

These bugs include story spoilers:

Playing a mission including the

sentient structure anomaly seems to always come with 1 of 2 versions of resource pick up bug. Either no resources are going into the Forge inventory, or only Cubic Diodes do.

Shedu parts drops might be bugged, unless we're missing some awesome puzzle. Communicating with all the people I managed to find, who have played on this node several times, there has been not a single Shedu part reported yet. Codex entry and drop tables mark it for Symbolyst drops.

edit:

Edited by tennomantra

Battle Avionics not showing up in the menu to select them.

I know I have one, as it shows up here in my avionics menu

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1939768695

but the battle avionics menu remains blank

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1939768726

(i've never posted to a forum before, and it won't let me directly upload these screenshots for some reason, so I have no idea if these links will work. Someone please let me know if they dont)

PCipHnE.pngReturning to Dry Dock while in Operator mode duplicates my Umbra frame. I don't know if it duplicates other frames, but Umbra in particular can effectively let you make a small army on your ship to fend off boarding parties. When noticing this, I confirmed it with the others in my party to make sure it wasn't just a visual bug on my end. Also might be worth noting I was host. The duplicates all have Umbra's AI, as tested by watching them all follow me around as a group. Haven't tested to see if they all collectively fend off boarding parties as I didn't want to deliberately step into exploiting.

Edited by The0nlyKyd
Added image showing clones.

What a giant mess... This game is buggier than on release day.

I died in the turret seat by a greneer command that I of course couldn´t see because the mini map was missing.

After that, I couldn´t revive myself with "X", had to wait until I bled out.

After I resurrected, I still had the turret HUD instead of the normal hud. No life bar, no map, nothing.

I tried to re-enter the turret to fix this - and then it glitched out completely and I was walking outside the ship, with the turret HUD, I couldn´t exit the turret, couldn´t use my archwing - I tried for 10 minutes and then aborted. In the last Saturn mission.

Honestly, this raijack stuff is SO bugged, you should take it offline and fix it. It´s broken. I played around 10 missions today and except my solo test runs on earth proxima ALL missions glitched out at some point and I had to abort at least half of them.

Precondition: i do not have a rail jack, i am not part of a clan, and i have no access to a dry dock

1. i joined a group through the star chart
  2. we finished a mission together
  3. they returned me to their dry dock
  4. they left the group and i was still in the dojo because there were people there
  5. i decided to go into their railjack and run a mission by going into nav on their railjack. thinking that it would be the same thing as doing it from my ship (that it would add me to a random group with their railjack).
  6. the railjack starts up and it takes me to the mission, adding teamates to my group automatically
  7. we complete the mission and gather some resources
  8. time to leave
  9. oh no, i find out that i can not take us back to a dry dock because i do not have a dry dock
  10. none of my teammates can use the navigation
  11. i can not take them anywhere
  12. i thank everyone for coming with me
  13. i say good bye and abort my mission so they can host migrate and i lose my stuff because i failed the mission.

would appreciate a fix when you guys can.

much love ❤️, omunam.

Edited by omunam10

As of now, playing solo and finishing a skirmish mission inside a grineer crewship will make you fall indefinetly (because all the enemies despawn including the crewship where you're inside). While falling there is no way of using the menu to get back to anywhere really, only option is to Alt+F4. Please fix this bug 😉

Launching from slingshot as a client allows me to use all 3 warframe weapons instead of AW weapons. Reproduced 100%

Update: if I enter Slingshot Cannon as operator, the AW weapons in space work as intended, but Omni Callback doesn't return me to the ship and I cannot interact with anything- meaning I cannot enter back into the ship, or into structures.

Have not tried to reproduce this yet.

I started a Railjack mission from my Orbiter-connected Railjack. It was one of the ones

Spoiler

in the Veil that seems to be time-gated, if you know what I mean.

Spoiler

With the Anomaly.

No one joined, but since it was a high level mission, I tried to invite some people. Everyone was told it was full, even though no one had joined.

In addition, no resources seemed to be dropping, so I couldn't perform repairs once my 300 Revolite ran out.

I've uploaded logs to the support system, in case they might help. #1989570

Edited by Moleculor

1 hour ago, The0nlyKyd said:

PCipHnE.pngReturning to Dry Dock while in Operator mode duplicates my Umbra frame. I don't know if it duplicates other frames, but Umbra in particular can effectively let you make a small army on your ship to fend off boarding parties. When noticing this, I confirmed it with the others in my party to make sure it wasn't just a visual bug on my end. Also might be worth noting I was host. The duplicates all have Umbra's AI, as tested by watching them all follow me around as a group. Haven't tested to see if they all collectively fend off boarding parties as I didn't want to deliberately step into exploiting.

Can confirm that this happens with other frames, including equipped pets, not sure if the frames themselves have AI but the kavats do.qls8PzS.jpg

Edited by TigerFlame8998
Spelling