[DE]Bear

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

Bug number 1: after returning to the railjack, my arch-gun and arch-melee still appear on screen. While they are not equipped, it is still a visual bug.

Spoiler

but-1.png

Bug number 2: tried to enter the asteroid base on Railjack / Earth, got teleported right back to the "door" of my railjack. When I entered the railjack, i got physically inside it (I could see my movements on the minmap) but the screen was entirely black. The only thing that solved it was returning to the dojo.

Spoiler

but-2.png

Void cloaking tactical has multiple levels, but cannot use more than three even if it's got four. Maxing it and adding it to a maxed grid slot does nothing to improve it beyond 53 seconds of cloaking time causing it to be a waste of money to actually upgrade at all currently. Essentially, it's a fun little gimmick, but it can't really be upgraded enough to be super useful for the cooldown time.
unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by RhiawhynZerinth
Wrong number, 56 instead of 53, my bad.

I seem to be unable to customize Artemis bow Prime at all, It's just not in my loadout options.

Got in archwing mod inside the railjack.

Suspected cause : Destroyed a crewship's reactor thing, and then piloted the crewship until explosion. At the explosion, I got sent back to space and everything was fine until I re-entered the railjack, switching to archwing mod.FC2889A16F3940284C834C3A58B8DF225FC7C5E2

And, this might be another bug but still, I tried to use a turret while in archwing mod inside the railjack, and got stuck in the turret without being able to do anything except press escape (not even open the chat, mouve the mouse arround, or fire)

65808982B6CCAC39447A0CB8BE26485BCC97C284

Frequenty crash in Veil Proxima with the same Assertion Failure error, not sure about earlier planets since I haven't farmed them enough.

Log says:

Sys [Error]: Couldn't create ship /Lotus/Types/Game/CrewShip/Ships/DeepSpace/GrineerDSDestroyer because there are no free ship slots.

Error [Info]: Assertion Failure

Happens every few missions but only for the host, clients can continue mission after host migration.

• Upvote 1

Currently dome charges are being used 2 at a time for a client, the host fires the normal 1 shot.

• Upvote 1

Take a look into the bug forum...

It happens in kuva, lich, syndicate, invasion and normal missions (e.g. often with Ceres/Seimeni) and I have never experienced this before the Empyrean update.

Since the last hotfix my Railjack reactor (vidar MK 2) reads "Equipped on Ordnance" when I equip it and don't get any grid/flux bonuses. I've seen people having the same issue.

Engineering Intrinsic Rank 4 Optimization Pass and Rank 7 Full Optimization doesn't work properly. Each of those description says Forge yields 25% more but with both unlocked yields 20% more resources only.

BUGREPORT:

I captured a Greneer Crewship, assassinated the pilot and took the pilot seat.

Meanwhile, a crew member destroyed this crewship - no idea, HOW he did it.

Anyway - I saw a bright flashing light, then I died. I found myself in my WARFRAME flying in space, shooting with my primary gun (Acceltra) and died again. This time, I wasn´t able to resurrect myself and also couldn´t be revived.

I had to abort the mission.

4 hours ago, ZinGrin said:

I noticed it when I was scrolling down to my list of scans to see if all the Exo units I was scanning were counting due to host migrations, host aborts, bugs, etc.  I went from 20 to whatever it is now, and I was curious what was causing it.  It was going up by 2 or 3 every time, so I thought "What do I do twice every railjack mission?", the answer being refine resources.

well, since then i also took a look at the stat in question and could not see any increase there. i only tested it as host though, but multiple times with doning nothing but open it, refining and building payload... neither the failed nor the solved entry changed. i'll try it when being a client to see if that might reproduce it...

EDIT:

i have correct myself: you were right - though the stats in the profile only updated when i was back in the dojo and not while in mission - that's why i missed it at first.

Edited by fr4gb4ll

11 hours ago, fr4gb4ll said:

that doesn't really require you to alt+f4 out - an abort mission via the menu would have be the better way. no one cares about how many failed or aborted mission you have in your profile anyway - it's certainly not as bad as a possible screwed warframe installation due to killing the process while it was modifying some files (yes, this can still happen nowadays, though only rarely).

When the whole interface is not reacting so you do not ESC is not doing anything you need to ALT+F4 my friend...

I think my last mission in the Saturn Area was simply a collection of several bugs.

I can only tell you what happened.

First, I returned from a greneer base to our Railjack and had my Arch-Melee weapon equipped on board. Together with my normal melee weapon. Maybe this is just a display bug but it looked funny.

Then, we finished the mission and between the mission success message and the mission summary, a greneer ship docked and enemies boarded. We had to fight them with no HUD and then the game froze for the mission summary. We were already on our way to the dojo - with Greneers on board. One was still standing in the ramsled opening when we arrived in the dojo. There were 3 or 4 enemy markers in the Railjack, but we were not able to fight them. The greneer didn´t fight back, though (at least^^).

Edited by IamLoco

40 minutes ago, IceTeaFoot. said:

When the whole interface is not reacting so you do not ESC is not doing anything you need to ALT+F4 my friend...

you didn't mentioned THAT though... but yeah, if nothing else is reacting, alt+f4 is the way to go - sadly enough this happens a lot in warframe.

- When pressing X multiple times in a row and interacting with something (rear guns, pilot seat, entrance to a base...), we end up interacting twice with it (so for instance if I'm in the gunner seat, I press X multiple times quick to get out of it, it will get me out then in again, same with multiple things we can interact with). This is super annoying when latency is high with the host.

- The forward mounted artillery seems to perform very inconsistently. In the same mission, sometimes it will insta kill a crewship, sometimes deal a huge number of damage yet something like 1/4 of the hp of the ship, even though perfectly aimed. It seems to perform weirdly if someone is on board the crewship too.

- The gunnery level 10 intrinsics DOESNT DO ANYTHING.

The crashes for THE HOST are real.
The only thing i know for sure is the fact that game crashes very consistantly for the host during long sesions when squad is doing more then just 1 railjack mission in the row.
I know one guy that crashes with 100% rate every third sometimes second mission.
I am crashing too this way, last two times it was when i was pressing chat button and then cycle by TAB to different chat but that was probably just coincidence.
Please try to reproduce this at your "home" and fix it.
I will try to find some more specific repro if i will have a nerves for it.

VERY small bug

When you press the gear wheel hotkey for codex scanner in your orbiter, your weapon disappears and reappears real fast.

Tried real fast with other stuff, only seemed to do it with the codex scanner

Just thought you guys should know :^)

Launching from slingshot as a client allows me to use all 3 warframe weapons instead of AW weapons. Reproduced 100%

Canceling omni callback by pressing omni keybind after activation, disables omni callback. Going into operator and back fixes it.

WAR - 2608310 

I was playing and everything outside the railjack just went dark . Couldn't see anything or fire any gun. Then Warframe just crashed. Please fix this.. immediately

• Haha 1

Railjack exterior emissive and energy colors are not properly applied. It seems to always use the default light blue regardless of your choice. Interior colors, however, work correctly.

TBHCQm6.jpg

I am sure there has to be something in this area. I was trying to do solo run at Kasio's Rest - Saturn and got this asteroid base missing its texture. No, this is not the first time I encountered this bug.  That was the last objective I had to do to finish the mission.

If you notice that there are no UI displayed in that image above, No, I did not turn off the "Show HUD" feature. I was at the forge trying to get craft a dome charge. When I leave the forge UI via Esc button the UI suddenly disappeared. No way to get UI back and lost nearly an hour of gameplay and loot because I was unable to continue the mission due to missing UI, asteroid base texture, and could not find a way to enter that thing.

Edit:

Second attemp at Kasio's Rest and the asteroid base still missing its texture, but this time the view is from Railjack pilot room and without the disappearing UI bug.

1si5i96.jpg

Additional UI bug:

Mission objective "Disable the Pulse Turbine" missing its directive. This bug occurs in the same mission (Kasio's Rest).

Fp1vZp2.jpg

imiMNKB.jpg

MmYLqZH.jpg

Edited by Alvengerz
Additional reports

1 hour ago, Alvengerz said:

TBHCQm6.jpg

I am sure there has to be something in this area. I was trying to do solo run at Kosia's Rest - Saturn and got this asteroid base missing its texture. No, this is not the first time I encountered this bug.  That was the last objective I had to do to finish the mission.

If you notice that there are no UI displayed in that image above, No, I did not turn off the "Show HUD" feature. I was at the forge trying to get craft a dome charge. When I leave the forge UI via Esc button the UI suddenly disappeared. No way to get UI back and lost nearly an hour of gameplay and loot because I was unable to continue the mission due to missing UI, asteroid base texture, and could not find a way to enter that thing.

i got the lost UI after exiting a crewship (via the docking area) but not kosia but one time in an earth node and on time in veil node - i don't think the nodes matters a lot to most bugs in railjack mode... i could still end the missions both time though - it was still a pita to do so...