Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

Infinite Invulnerability bug With the Railjack
If you use the Breach Quanta avionic when you have a hull rupture and you repair a fire or minor hull breach (anything that repairs hp).  Taking "critical" damage (enough to start a hull rupture again) will set the timer on the "catastrophic failure" to one minute and it will be frozen until you repair the hull rupture.  You will never die though so there's no reason to repair it.  Cheesing missions this way is not balanced and should probably be patched out somehow.  

This is on pc not xbox this is a pc account not an xbox account. ok so when I press left bumper or LB just a little tap it act's like i'm holding it in the Pilot seat so it moves down when I Tap it also when I drift it moves down cause it thinks i'm holding it when I just tap it. I am using gamepad or a xbox one Elite gamepad to play this its just easyer for me & the tactical menu does not work well for gamepad yet well you can't use it in the Pilot seat.

Sometimes those doors that only open when shot with an Amp don't open when shot with an Amp.

The one I saw that didn't work was shot (by someone else) with the secondary shotgun blast initially? Which may be why it didn't open? Not sure. Other doors were opening fine with the primary shot I was using.

Also, non-hosts in the slingshot have their warframe weapons, not archwing.

Edited by Moleculor

I haven't seen a fix for that yet, so I'm reporting it:

Try to look at the reactor fitted on the railjack, just look at the list, not even need to equip another.
Then go see your avionics. Most are unequipped.
But this is a UI bug I think, because when you exit the console and return, they are equipped. '-'

railjack:

operator mode broken for whole mission.

reproduce: tricky - during the load into a mission go into operator mod and do a void-dash. if that happens in the right moment (i guess when the mission starts for real), the operator will be stucked in the 'sitting' pose as normal stance and ducked but visible in void-mode, though unable to dash forward (except for about a centimeter) and also unable to bring any operator arcane into action - the amp is also not working then. the operator health is shown as only 100 - which is incorrect too.

i found no way to revert this during the mission - i tried: switching from and to AW-mode, from and to operator mode (just to make sure), sling-shoting, falling into 'abysses' to get teleported, omni-racall, dying in frame-mode and also in operator-mode.

everything else worked as long as no operator was involved.

rNC1fgy.jpgselfi taken in sentients ship - which was especially awksome since the operator would have been nost usefull here... done it anyway without her though the vombalyst were lucky for it ^^)

Only hosts are able to see and fire upon the large green-white repair spheres that crewships create in Veil missions.  Even when the host tells clients precisely where to shoot with side turrets, client fire does not interact with the repair bubbles. 

Clients can see the particle effects of the repair fields being fired, but once they are actually in the playing field, they can't see or damage them.

This generally means that the host has to pigeonhole themselves to a gunner position to keep these repair fields under control.

It is possible for a client to miss the bus,  so to speak.   If a player gets an invite from a host in the dojo,  then the host leaves while the client is loading into the dojo, the client will enter the dojo and remain in squad, the railjack will be missing from the drydock but other than that everything will appear normal to the client.  At the same time, the host and any squad member already on the railjack will be stuck in an infinite loading tunnel.  Only solution is for the host to abort. 

Also,  when playing as client,  I was in an enemy crewship piloting it in operator mode when a teammate blew up the reactor.  I was dumped into space in my warframe and archwing,  but with broken archwing movement animations.  I used recall to teleport back to the ship,  but when I did my melee attack animations were broken.  I could still do slam attack by jumping and targeting the ground like normal,  but I couldn't do normal attacks.  Heavy attacks would wind up, but wouldn't execute.  

Edited by hyzmarca

First, a small one : Intrinsics tied to engineering don't apply to dojo munitions & rivolite filling. When I refill during a mission, it gives 150 % of the item. In dojo, it's always 100%.

Second, another small one : Forge UI isn't showing the actual targeted value of refill for craft if you have Engi intrinsics. Always shows the base 100 %.

20 minutes ago, Higapeon said:

Intrinsics tied to engineering don't apply to dojo munitions & rivolite filling. When I refill during a mission, it gives 150 % of the item. In dojo, it's always 100%

not a bug, i think, since it specifically says "forge" in the intrinsics descriptions - though true enough this really didn't need to be so nitpicking and is likely an oversight be the devs.

Ok so I got a vidar mkIII reactor that was +97 avionics capacity + 70 flux capacity. I build and equip it, and all the sudden it's +39 avionics capacity + 70 flux capacity, despite the description still saying it's optimized for avionics capacity. Anyone know what just happened??

Hey So me and my mates were playing empyrean and right when we finished the obj we got a catastrophic failure and It would not alow use to repair it unfortunately I didn't grab photos as I was busy trying to see how I could get it to stop. We ended up failing the mission with no way to repair it.

1 minute ago, xblackvalorx said:

Ok so I got a vidar mkIII reactor that was +97 avionics capacity + 70 flux capacity. I build and equip it, and all the sudden it's +39 avionics capacity + 70 flux capacity, despite the description still saying it's optimized for avionics capacity. Anyone know what just happened??

if you had more than one item of the same type and house, it might happen to 'changed' it's position in your list and you could end up either start building the wrong one or even worse scrapping the one you wanted to keep (or build). best way to avoid this is always doublecheck before each operation in you wreck-inventory. beside this, i had no case of stats being wrong after the part was build. it might also been just a visual glitch - exiting the console and re-enter it will remove those (like with wrong stats in the ship-stats or the avionics showing wrong values after upgading a grid slot with them bein in there).

5 hours ago, corrosivePaladin said:

Noticing sometimes railjack parts dont actually apply their stats.
Sometimes this is fixed by just repeatedly unequiping and reequiping, like i had to do with the sigma mk2 reactor, the part but other times I cant seem to force the stats to actually work.

One example being the Sigma Mk2 Engines where the +20m/s never actually applies but the engine boost does
2aad3ee1fc.png

Ive noticed this with salvaged parts as well where the stats will say 1 thing but when previewing the actual changes theyll do something else. These are generally much smaller like a Lavan Mk1 reactor SAYING +11 but only granting +10. Parts that i noticed doing this always seemed to round down.
Sadly i didnt think to screencap that before smashing it however.
Sorry.

likely a visaul bug only - put the item into the ship and exit the config-console -then enter it again and see if the values are correct now.

If you hit a crewship using archwing warhead as it is exploding it will lock the game up. After it happened I was unable to access any menus and was forced to control-alt-del to access the taskmanager to close warframe. I was the host and when I returned it was still using my battle and tactical avionics but the ship was performing as if all its parts were the base parts and had base coloration. It was not using either my ship parts or my friend's who got host after the migration.

Am playing on Xbox. During Railjack missions I consistently get stuck in “space” can look around and change abilities but can’t move or leave mission. Have to restart. I don’t know if any specifics steps to take to recreate because it’s happened multiple time doing multiple things. Most recent was flying an enemy ship and mission finished.

1 hour ago, fr4gb4ll said:

if you had more than one item of the same type and house, it might happen to 'changed' it's position in your list and you could end up either start building the wrong one or even worse scrapping the one you wanted to keep (or build). best way to avoid this is always doublecheck before each operation in you wreck-inventory. beside this, i had no case of stats being wrong after the part was build. it might also been just a visual glitch - exiting the console and re-enter it will remove those (like with wrong stats in the ship-stats or the avionics showing wrong values after upgading a grid slot with them bein in there).

Nope. Only had the one, and even after logging out and back in it's still only 39. Went from near the best you can get to crap. Oh and yay, 50pl down the drain since I'll need to build another

Potential story spoiler 

03:41 GMT +0

553 - Flexa
Blinking marker on Flexa node in Nav, anomaly isn't there.
It's the first time we see anomaly on Flexa node and assume something with it may cause error that fails to spawn it as expected.

edit:

within the 30 minute window, not a single person reported seeing anomaly tile on the node, or any other.

One thing unique about this node that comes to mind is the Galleon tile (its never present on any other node that anomaly spawns on), which perhaps could have something to do with this error.

Edited by tennomantra
+additional info

10 minutes ago, xblackvalorx said:

Nope. Only had the one, and even after logging out and back in it's still only 39. Went from near the best you can get to crap. Oh and yay, 50pl down the drain since I'll need to build another

did you by chance used plat or this drone to speed up the building of the reactor that went fubar too?

My problems in doing Railjack Missions

- Objective not showing
- Invisible Fortress, disabling players who can't see them to enter the fortress to complete the Objective (Most commonly in the last Node on Saturn)
- Final Enemy Crewship does not spawn
- 6/8 of the times I do Railjack missions I do not gain any Intrinsic Points
- Melee weapon tend to bug when used inside an Enemy Crewship. Attempting to use it will end up with a stroke-like animation.
- Players will only join at the end of the mission while being in Public
- When downed, no weapons are available. 50% of the times after being revived you wont be able to use weapons unless you equip and then unequip an Archgun

8 minutes ago, xblackvalorx said:

I did indeed use the drone

maybe that's the different here... can't say for sure though until someone else do the same and also get the stats screwed... in any case, best keep the reactor for now and send in a ticket - maybe they can revert the damage and restore the old wreck or the build reactor with the correct values (since you already paid to build it).

18 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

maybe that's the different here... can't say for sure though until someone else do the same and also get the stats screwed... in any case, best keep the reactor for now and send in a ticket - maybe they can revert the damage and restore the old wreck or the build reactor with the correct values (since you already paid to build it).

I submitted a ticket and I'm praying. But I feel like unless it happens to a good few people it won't get fixed for me