[DE]Bear

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

Hey So me and my mates were playing empyrean and right when we finished the obj we got a catastrophic failure and It would not alow use to repair it unfortunately I didn't grab photos as I was busy trying to see how I could get it to stop. We ended up failing the mission with no way to repair it.

1 minute ago, xblackvalorx said:

Ok so I got a vidar mkIII reactor that was +97 avionics capacity + 70 flux capacity. I build and equip it, and all the sudden it's +39 avionics capacity + 70 flux capacity, despite the description still saying it's optimized for avionics capacity. Anyone know what just happened??

if you had more than one item of the same type and house, it might happen to 'changed' it's position in your list and you could end up either start building the wrong one or even worse scrapping the one you wanted to keep (or build). best way to avoid this is always doublecheck before each operation in you wreck-inventory. beside this, i had no case of stats being wrong after the part was build. it might also been just a visual glitch - exiting the console and re-enter it will remove those (like with wrong stats in the ship-stats or the avionics showing wrong values after upgading a grid slot with them bein in there).

5 hours ago, corrosivePaladin said:

Noticing sometimes railjack parts dont actually apply their stats.
Sometimes this is fixed by just repeatedly unequiping and reequiping, like i had to do with the sigma mk2 reactor, the part but other times I cant seem to force the stats to actually work.

One example being the Sigma Mk2 Engines where the +20m/s never actually applies but the engine boost does
2aad3ee1fc.png

Ive noticed this with salvaged parts as well where the stats will say 1 thing but when previewing the actual changes theyll do something else. These are generally much smaller like a Lavan Mk1 reactor SAYING +11 but only granting +10. Parts that i noticed doing this always seemed to round down.
Sadly i didnt think to screencap that before smashing it however.
Sorry.

likely a visaul bug only - put the item into the ship and exit the config-console -then enter it again and see if the values are correct now.

If you hit a crewship using archwing warhead as it is exploding it will lock the game up. After it happened I was unable to access any menus and was forced to control-alt-del to access the taskmanager to close warframe. I was the host and when I returned it was still using my battle and tactical avionics but the ship was performing as if all its parts were the base parts and had base coloration. It was not using either my ship parts or my friend's who got host after the migration.

It appears that if the host (maybe others) are holding the omni (possibly any gear wheel item) and try to enter the pilot seat/gunner seats you get fully stuck, and can only navigate the pause menu and type in chat. /unstuck does nothing.

Am playing on Xbox. During Railjack missions I consistently get stuck in “space” can look around and change abilities but can’t move or leave mission. Have to restart. I don’t know if any specifics steps to take to recreate because it’s happened multiple time doing multiple things. Most recent was flying an enemy ship and mission finished.

1 hour ago, fr4gb4ll said:

if you had more than one item of the same type and house, it might happen to 'changed' it's position in your list and you could end up either start building the wrong one or even worse scrapping the one you wanted to keep (or build). best way to avoid this is always doublecheck before each operation in you wreck-inventory. beside this, i had no case of stats being wrong after the part was build. it might also been just a visual glitch - exiting the console and re-enter it will remove those (like with wrong stats in the ship-stats or the avionics showing wrong values after upgading a grid slot with them bein in there).

Nope. Only had the one, and even after logging out and back in it's still only 39. Went from near the best you can get to crap. Oh and yay, 50pl down the drain since I'll need to build another

Potential story spoiler 

03:41 GMT +0

553 - Flexa
Blinking marker on Flexa node in Nav, anomaly isn't there.
It's the first time we see anomaly on Flexa node and assume something with it may cause error that fails to spawn it as expected.

edit:

within the 30 minute window, not a single person reported seeing anomaly tile on the node, or any other.

One thing unique about this node that comes to mind is the Galleon tile (its never present on any other node that anomaly spawns on), which perhaps could have something to do with this error.

Edited by tennomantra
+additional info

10 minutes ago, xblackvalorx said:

Nope. Only had the one, and even after logging out and back in it's still only 39. Went from near the best you can get to crap. Oh and yay, 50pl down the drain since I'll need to build another

did you by chance used plat or this drone to speed up the building of the reactor that went fubar too?

My problems in doing Railjack Missions

- Objective not showing
- Invisible Fortress, disabling players who can't see them to enter the fortress to complete the Objective (Most commonly in the last Node on Saturn)
- Final Enemy Crewship does not spawn
- 6/8 of the times I do Railjack missions I do not gain any Intrinsic Points
- Melee weapon tend to bug when used inside an Enemy Crewship. Attempting to use it will end up with a stroke-like animation.
- Players will only join at the end of the mission while being in Public
- When downed, no weapons are available. 50% of the times after being revived you wont be able to use weapons unless you equip and then unequip an Archgun

5 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

did you by chance used plat or this drone to speed up the building of the reactor that went fubar too?

I did indeed use the drone

8 minutes ago, xblackvalorx said:

I did indeed use the drone

maybe that's the different here... can't say for sure though until someone else do the same and also get the stats screwed... in any case, best keep the reactor for now and send in a ticket - maybe they can revert the damage and restore the old wreck or the build reactor with the correct values (since you already paid to build it).

18 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

maybe that's the different here... can't say for sure though until someone else do the same and also get the stats screwed... in any case, best keep the reactor for now and send in a ticket - maybe they can revert the damage and restore the old wreck or the build reactor with the correct values (since you already paid to build it).

I submitted a ticket and I'm praying. But I feel like unless it happens to a good few people it won't get fixed for me 

Sometimes when a node who has the blinking indication on veil proxima doesnt start a mission with ‘Investigate Anomaly’ objective. I use to wait until the blinking happens, but not always it starts the correct mission, also trying to exit and enter again doesnt make it work and after a couple minutes the node stop blinking.
I recorded when it happen, sorry about some FPS drops:

Spoiler

Upgraded Sigma Engines apply no bonus engine speed despite saying "+Xkm/h Engine Speed"

Example: Going from stock Sigma Engines to Sigma Engines Mk II shows no extra Engine Speed

28 minutes ago, ElGentiGamer said:

Sometimes when a node who has the blinking indication on veil proxima doesnt start a mission with ‘Investigate Anomaly’ objective. I use to wait until the blinking happens, but not always it starts the correct mission, also trying to exit and enter again doesnt make it work and after a couple minutes the node stop blinking.
I recorded when it happen, sorry about some FPS drops:

Hide contents

if you're not starting a mission as the host, there is a good chance you'll be connected to an already running one - one that might have started before the sentient ship went active in the node.

Veil Proxima Crewships can still move even when we blew the 3 engines out. 

The purpose of breakable engines is so that it wouldnt move when aiming the Tunguska cannon.

There's several "quality of life" issues some of which may or may not be considered bugs:

(*) Slingshot (for clients anyways) use which leaves you in space should equip your archwing weapon instead of your warframe weapons.

(*) The archwing weapon deployer should deploy the archwing weapon when you are in space if you somehow do not have it equipped.

(*) Missions on stations lose their yellow goal markers when the objective is completed. In my opinion they should instead change to white.

(*) Killing an enemy commander locks out everyone who isn't in the station. This is because the mission is being treated independent of the larger mission. In my opinion, this should not happen - people should be able to enter that base after the commander dies.

(*) while some people want to farm intrinsics, others want to farm resources. So we should have some kind of "jump ship" option which acts like leaving squad in orb vallis or the plains of eidolon.

(*) We should be able to bind the omni tool to a keyboard shortcut.

A crew ship followed me back into my dry dock, catastrophically damaged my ship, and then shot me out into the forever-loading space screen. I was streaming when it happened and have a highlight of the event. Warning: adult language. This happened after returning from one of the earth railjack missions but I do not remember the specific node. It should be noted that the other people in my squad could not see this happening on their side. Only I, the host, saw it.

• Woah 2

After jumping in the harness of a Railjack turret the game glitched out and I got

https://imgur.com/a/JlS1GWD

Was able to run around the railjack with this, to be honest, beautiful sight but couldn't do anything besides exactly that, running around, till I found the harness again and interacted with it. Which wasn't as easy as it seems, considered that it was invisible and I had to spam X till something happened. After that this specific harness appeared damaged again and wasn't usable for me.

Healing Bubbles that Veil Crewships spawn sometimes disappear while in the process of being shrunken down. Not sure if this causes the following bug: Sometimes enemies in Veil have permanent healing, despite no healing bubbles to be seen. I'm soloing it, so I'm host. I've tried to lure them very very far away, still permanent healing. Had to rely on them killing themselves on asteroids.

In one Veil mission (solo) my operator was stuck in the "dojo" form (unable to do anything but basic movements). I think this may have been caused by me going into operator early on into loading into the mission from drydock. Happened once. Killing myself did not resolve.

Thanks

Please fix the Shedu!!

This thing is unusable because it stops firing. It just clicks as if there isn't any ammo in the magazine. It happens very early in the mission and the only thing that fixes it is dying a not getting revived. i have tried verifying the download cache. For whatever reason, this thing is bugged badly.

Thanks you!

Update: So its seems to be tied to multishot. I have a Multishot & Electricity Riven and it doesnt seem to happen until I install Split Chamber on it. With Split Chamber, after about 2 or 3 magazines it just stops firing, clicking instead.

Update 2: i rerolled my riven so now it doesnt have multishot on it. With Split Chamber installed the weapon stops firing after several minutes in mission. I took mutishot completely off of it and it still stops firing about 2 minutes into the mission.  So it just seems that multishot makes the bug worse. 

Edited by z3us32610

Unsure if this has been brought up before, if so let the frequency be an indicator of how annoying this is:

The doors of the Railjack's instance in dojo open fine, let's you walk through all good BUT the instance of Railjack in free flight/proximae(?)  have different door hitboxes. Which are harder to go through and blocks you from certain angles and you have to walk right down the middle. It's extremely frustrating, especially when you have Cy yelling at you about catastrophic failures and ramsleds.

I would be extremely thankful if you could fix this asap, it's driving me- and I'm sure other Tennos - nuts.

Issue with faling out of world...

Got the mission ending warning and I was flying a crew ship , Jumped through the door from the flight control area to get back to the railjack

Didn't quite get out in time, fell out of the world constantly...

Edited by wullail