[DE]Bear

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

I tried about 8 times to start the sentient ship mission as host and 6 times as client. Does not work.. endless loading screen. and 5 ppl in party.

unknown.png

You have to wait hours for the spawn and now its bugged -.- 

---
Update: Mission gone. Now lets wait another 3h or so...

Edited by Ajuwen
Update
  • Upvote 3

Infinite loading screen bug, seems to happen whenever a mission is launched and people join squad before entering the "loading screen" animation 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, BradKing said:

And right now the spawn "Tmp":"{\"sfn\":505}" is getting so much load, everyone I talk to cannot enter it.

Attempted several times within the 30 minutes of anomaly, infinite loading every time. Stayed as long as 12 minutes. 0 people reported loading in. First minute after anomaly closed - able to enter Ruse node as expected.

This was the first time that we know of, that Anomaly was supposed to spawn on Ruse.

Flexa and Ruse War Field seemed to be bugged for anomaly.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tennomantra said:

Attempted several times within the 30 minutes of anomaly, infinite loading every time. Stayed as long as 12 minutes. 0 people reported loading in. First minute after anomaly closed - able to enter Ruse node as expected.

This was the first time that we know of, that Anomaly was supposed to spawn on Ruse.

Flexa and Ruse War Field seemed to be bugged for anomaly.

Could be, not sure about that. The Flexa bug seems to be that the spawn just does not occur, the map loaded well for me and we got the regular objectives and all. Restarting every time there did nothing sadly, but it loaded the game indeed.

Ruse War Field seems to be mostly infinite loads and load into empty skybox

ks86CLT.jpg

• Upvote 1

railjack:

even though i already suspected this to bug the game out, i tried anyway...

if you are in an 'extra' crewship when the mission is done, and all the ships despawn (if you get those extra ships like sometimes in kasio's rest/saturn), you wil be stucked in endless black screen without any way out but kill the process.

i mean seriously, if i thought that this could happen, why did the devs thought despawning with a player entity in a despawning object would be an ok-condition? you guys should pay us for quality testing those obvious problems... or did you think no one would be fool enough not to try it out?

easiest solution would be NOT despawning any ships left - maybe let them run from the player but keep them in the mission. or, be more carfull about the fallback-conditions - like you have when e.g. a crewship is destroyed while a player in onboard and gets (hopefully without glitch) thrown back into space. teleporting back the the rail would also be ok - just think about the problems with the timing since we are not all in the same local network and there is likely some (big) latency... so also create an exception for those nasty timeouts. last thing would be if we get a console command that can respawn us to a save position - in this case, the railjack or the starting position of the rail, but in space...

in this specific case of my test, this wouldn't help though since i couldn't even open the chat anymore - still, the game did not crash, so i suspect an ordinary endless loop being hapen to me.Xsml5VX.jpg

correction: while writing this, the host likely left the game and the host migration failed (yes, i stayed in this bugged mission-state for at least 15 min ^^) and i got back to my orbiter. looks like the loop was broken this way too... that isn't a good solution to the problem though.

Edited by fr4gb4ll
  • Upvote 1

When you hop into a crewship & someone gets into the big gun & blows up the crewship wile you destroy the reactor you die & when you get back on the Railjack your screan shakes like a mad man

Another crewsship bug when you use Recall warp in a crewship thats about to blow assainate the pilot wile about to Recal warp & it cancels it & when you try to Recall warp it just pulls out the omni tool & then a few glitchy things happen

• Upvote 1

When messing arround with the Reactor MK III or any Reactor click the slot & just click on Avionics as soon as it pops up the list of Reactors & you will see that some are UnEquiped to fix this go back to compnents & click the Reactor slot & then the Reactor you orignaly had on or just Exit the consal

• Upvote 1

btw the [Spoiler named weapon] that you find in the Railjack missions in the Veil needs a buff & after you fire 7 shots the AOE does not always pop or it pops when you get stunned

• Haha 1

last one this has been a bug for a wile but when you use Radial howl & as soon as you use it you assasinate a enemy after the blined effect is applyed you will do the animation with no ability it annoys me sometimes oh & idk if you fixed this but if Grendal get picked up in Pulverize by a Kuva lich he will glitch out

Hud disappear when after using the forge

Parazon equipped after some interactions (quit the forge, stop piloting...)

Archwing uses primary/secondary weapon when exiting crewships

1. Turrets sometimes get stuck like this and can't be used again.

sFVdZT7.jpg%20

2. Crewships jammed into drydock walls after completing a mission. Still shooting at the railjack.

ykCBE5S.jpg

3. Half the ship becomes transparent in some pubs.

Fz27Anq.jpg

4. Avionic descriptions being oddly specific.

OGVidbg.jpg

5. Ruptured Hull parts sometimes lose their textures.

gjjjTaF.jpg

6. Last but not least, the one, the only, the big kavat.

I4nGW8u.jpg

Bug:

Stuck in crew ship after mission ends.

Steps for reproduction:
You have to drive an enemy crewship and not exit driving mode after the mission is complete.

Bug symptoms:

You remain in a driving mode without being able to move or do any action.

Screenshot:

Crew-Ship-Bug.png

* Starting a crewship reactor hack and then hitting ESC will act as if you completed the hack and let you destroy the reactor.

Ive been able to replicate this hosting and joining squads. works 100% of the time so far but only on crewship reactor hacks.

clients initiating a warp to any node (including drydock node probably) as opposed to host doing so after completing a railjack mission will result in the railjack to warp out of the tileset

Edited by ._.-._.

Since one of the hotfixes on thursday, not sure which one, haven't been able to get through a single railjack mission without the game crashing to desktop. Game will freeze for a few seconds at some random point in the mission then will exit to desktop.

1. Weapon not working (can't shoot) or being switched around from warframe weapon to archwing weapon vice versa while in Railjack mission. The bug seems to trigger when exiting or entering railjack. I experience this almost every mission since I use the slingshot to destroy fighters when in public railjack that has no decent gun.

2. Still in railjack mission. Warframe weapon, primary, secondary, and melee randomly has very low damage. Seeing my weapon melee speed also degrade (I use both prime fury and berserker on my Gram Prime) so the effect is obvious. My guess is the mods in the weapon is not recognized somehow. Strangely the damage and speed sometimes can comeback and then lost again in the same mission. I'm not sure but usually the bug happen when I exit/enter the railjack just like the first bug I mention.

hope this get fix soon