Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

[Bug] Gunnery 10 Reflex Aim not working.

Short and sweet, I just excitedly finally got Gunnery 10 today and hoping that i could be that pilot that can annihilate anything without effort with my auto-locking aim with my turrets.. and........ nothing changed.

I tried on both MK3 Apocs and Cryophons.. nothing happened.

Having the mouse point on them doesn't work.. if they're moving laterally, still gotta lead them with the forward point same as before.. maybe i'm missing something.. but i woulda simply assumed that whereever the leading pointer, it would simply shoot there.. but no.. it still shoots right towards my mouse pointer.

Update: After an suggestion from ZarZuf, the Reflex Aim locks on to the leading point for 1 whole second before releasing lock, even if you are holding down right-click. Additionally, the leading indicator is not specific to weapons, so often times, when the enemies are flying circles around me, or flying laterally, the indicator is too far ahead for Apoc's bullets, so Apoc's bullets will fly ahead of the enemy target. Also, this power has literally zero effect for hitscan weapons, even just for a matter of convenience of 'locking directly on to the enemy'. There's no leading indicator, therefore there is nothing to lock on to.

Conclusion: This power seems to be very specifically designed for Cryophon which has huge bullets, which cares alot less for shooting ahead of a lateral enemy since the projectiles are so huge. This power is useless for Photor, and all in all EXTREMELY clunky to use. In order to even effectively use this power for cryophon, it's literally 'right-click, fire once' and then do it over and over and over again.. i would MUCH RATHER just hold it down once and keep firing (and this is only referring to cryophon). I think this power SHOULD work for ALL weapons, and not require constant 're-locking' every literal second. Players who prefer hitscan Photor and Pulsar should not get this ability in it's current form, but I'm sure they will fix it eventually because it would be odd for a 'Max Gunnery Ability' not apply to all Turrets.

Edited by aznstifler
update and conclusion added

Healing bubbles from crew ships remain after the crew ship is dead and bubble is destroyed

Only host can see the healing bubbles

I've been getting Hardware Failure crashes at least once per mission, on this last one, any way I can open a report or check logs to see what the cause might be?

And maybe a QoL change, how about adding count down to the railjack missions? it's kind of weird to immediately start with no warning

Edited by bardelocio
adding a comment

7 hours ago, DeathshotSE said:

Slingshot into normal fighters (not crewships) will make to archwing with ground weapons instead of archgun. Have not tested it extensively, but it may also happen if you hit an asteroid on-route to a crewship. It definitely is not an issue slingshotting successfully into a crewship.

Slingshot always leaves you with your warframe weapons, even if you don't hit anything (and land in empty space). Worse, your archwing weapon deployer cann't be used to equip your archwing weapon.

Sometimes, slingshot can take a very long time to land you anywhere.

currently the Upgraded Sigma engines are NOT increasing engine speed at all.
the boost multiplier is working (even thou its bugger all) but the base speed boost from Sigma engines (simgma MKII) isn't increasing the speed. 
as is Ships are already moving at 1/4 -1/3 of the indicated engine speed,
base speed is 307m/s but in actual fact and in game its more like 80m\s. a far cry from where it should actually be!.

Edited by ArkThanatos

On 2019-12-16 at 5:13 PM, Eyn_Sof said:

So a bit of an update, i think its the intended cost(cause otherwise i just cant see it bugging when i just entered dry dock) and the thing we see when hovering over is the production cost. So maybe you are supposed to use normal resources to research stuff.

I think you may be right. However, I'm pretty sure I saw the new ressources on the right when looking at research.

That could mean the bug is that it's showing the Fabrication costs rather than the Research costs.

Or, that I mis-clicked on something and didn't select a Research at all.

Thinking back and looking at how everything looks the same in that panel, I'm starting to believe more in the latter. Also, they would probably have hotfixed those costs by now.

I bought and equipped the Sigma Engines Mk II for my RJ to replace the base ones, but the new engines do not affect my speed.  UI shows only the boost multiplier as improved, and when I ran a test flight I don't feel any faster.  I've tried many combinations of re-equipping, reloading, restarting the game, etc and nothing seems to work.

image.png

Edited by hoobajoo

When launched from archwing cannon I get to use my normal weapons (instead of archgun/archmelee).

Steps to reproduce:

1. Go to archwing cannon
  2. Shoot yourself into empty space

Dying in archwing fixes it and gives me archgun/archmelee.

Also when manually board a crew ship after step 2, I can see archgun in my hand but have Rubico equiped.

Group members other than the host do not have archwing gun/melee, but the archwing weapons will show inside the ship.unknown.png

unknown.png?width=850&height=480

Unable to cause damage/kill the ship that drops the seeker mines in the veil.

Robot/drone npc stayed in the mission and floated in the air... didn't cause any problems but thought I'd say something. Also some of the human NPCs that are on the railjack at the dock are staying onboard during the mission (normally near the slingshot and near reactor).

unknown.png?width=850&height=480\t

During this visual bug after the mission my screen locking in place but I was able to move my warframe around the screen (but I have only seen this happen with the floating robot once). In the above picture you can see my Vauban Prime on the right side of the screen near the railjack exit console.

Happy Holidays.

Pennat problem. I know that it might better to post it not here.... buuut Pennat with stance wise rasor have an issue. it hits only 2 times even with Primed Reach on fist stand E attack. I think screenshot it problematic So there is a vidoe with Tatsu and Pennat.
(Зона поражения - Reach)

4 hours ago, N1TR0SS said:

I think you may be right. However, I'm pretty sure I saw the new ressources on the right when looking at research.

That could mean the bug is that it's showing the Fabrication costs rather than the Research costs.

Or, that I mis-clicked on something and didn't select a Research at all.

Thinking back and looking at how everything looks the same in that panel, I'm starting to believe more in the latter. Also, they would probably have hotfixed those costs by now.

When you hover over the research it shows the fabrication cost which is using new resources. While even MK3 has the same old resources as research cost.

Which is nice considering my one man clan.

I'm having an issue where I unlocked overseer from tactical intrinsic, but when I open the command tactical menu, and try to use the crew chase camera with tab, nothing happens.  I tried rebinding, but nothing seems to work and its frustrating me.   Anyone else having the same issue? 

Railjack is fun, having a great time with it. Thanks DE!

• Arty gunner/sidegun/slingshot seats change final destination position when the railjack is moving
    The position it animates to is correct, however it then finalizes returning player control and translates the player to a close-ish position that has not taken into account the RJ has moved from when the animation was begun on the control deck pushing you into the ceiling, walls, or WAY out front. Often this results in blocking your view with geometry, and forcing you to unseat and reseat. It probably affects the pilot as well, but the ship doesn't move without them so it's invisible in their case. Come to think of it, this may also be the reason exterior gun emplacements are showing up in odd places inside the ship.
  • Door collision volumes desynch with the visual doors occasionally not opening entirely, and are also subject to lag
    As stated. they also seem to be suffering the same animation>final position issues emplacement suffer above - I've had doors end up with a low lip I'v had to jump, or the collision opening being off center from the visual opening.
  • Using the Omni on a frozen door does not thaw it
    I don't mean a bugged door, I mean one with the cryo effect on it. there's no point or widget to interact with
  • fire/short omni interactions hotspots do not complete correctly even when successful
    possibly due to lag or just the speed they are moving, even when visually in the hotspot they refuse to complete, wasting your resources and forcing a further cooldown to retry.It looks like the visuals are clientside, but the actual game is moving on host clock.
  • Sigma II engines provide no improvement over base sigma engines
    as stated. They show they should give you speed and boost multiplier in the UI, but when actually added to the railjack and/or flown with they are the base engines unaltered, as reflected by the railjack stats they show on re-entering the UI.
  • using the slingshot can cause you to use your regular weapons, instead of the archwing weapons
    swapping weapons sometimes gets your AW wep back, but until it's fixed folks will continue to abuse rubico/lanka/etc. AW mode.
  • There is no exit slingshot button except launch
    the same key used to leave a position should disengage you from the slingshot. as is it doesn't, nor can you esc key out of it. it's space or nothing.
  • using slingshot reduces or disables AW vacuum
    seems to be when the AW has bugged to using regular frame weapons, it also bugs to using frame vacuum ranges
  • When in drydock, from inside the RJ the cabin appears far above it's physical position
    Not sure if it's a bug or a spacebending experience, but the cabin is vertically at the height of the rail void drive thing. I know the size discrepancies are not a bug but a design choice.
  • forging supplies is interrupted by storage count updates
    I've almost lost the ship because someone is frantically grabbing loot while I try to forge revolite to repair a catastrophic hull breach and the hold-to-craft scheme keeps being interrupted by incoming resources or resource count changes from refinement or construstion at another station. Earmark the resources and update the storage count when the crafting hold is iniitiated, isolating this craft operation from general stores. If released/canceled, refund the resources to general storage.
  • using the forge does not return you to the prior weapon or Omni when disengaged
    as stated. leaves you with your limp parazon hanging out, forcing either  a gear wheel use or weapon swap use.
  • Within other submaps and looking out their exit clipping planes ( like an asteroid base ), the starfield reacts to the RJ piloting inputs, instead of remaining static
    as stated
  • Grineer Commander asteroid base is randomly invisible, it only appears as two glowing balls at some weird spot
    I think these are turrets, or ramsled launchers or something, but the base itself is often invisible for 2 of the clients simultaneously.
  • Hijack experiemental ship is between the walls and asteroid, forcing a recall to escape
    You saw this on the devstream. :)
  • some breaches are unfixable if generated prior to the player loading in
    as stated. if there's an existing breach when you connect to a session, it's often unfixable for the client. It has a hotspot and minigame interface, but shows no progress when Omni'd.
  • Ship forgets it's name between sessions
    I've had to rename my ship every time I login. it's annoying.
  • RJ CUstomizaion Wear and tear slider only reacts in top half once touched
    sliding in the 0-50% range does nothing, from 50-100% ramps the entire range.

Have a great Christmas. :-)

Edited by Xyngrr
additions

-As a client, launching from the archwing slingshot enables use of primary/secondary/melee while in archwing. (unable to switch to arcgun) Exiting the railjack normally prevents it, while boarding and exiting a crewship after slingshot fixes it.

-Void Dashing toward the sliding doors in the Sentient tileset can get you dragged into the wall by the sliding doors, getting you stuck and unable to proceed.

-Switching to operator right as you begin loading into a mission from aboard your own railjack (accessed from the orbiter) momentarily switches your screen to the orbiter's transference room then causes a black screen into a game crash.

Edited by Fleuretty
fixing spoiler tag