Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

There is a bug if a teammate die's in the base where you kill the commander and doesn't have a revive you can't complete the mission since they can't exit the base.

Here's me on the railjack.20191222163905_1.jpg?dl=1

Here's my teammate dead in the base.20191222163859_1.jpg?dl=1

When my Teammate left the mission finished, must be a script issue where it only detects if the commander is dead after everyone exits the base.

20191222171748_1.jpg?dl=1

Edited by MasterHAX_

Got the two most annoying railjack bugs on a mission, and another new one...
First, the objective marker of the "destroy the shipkiller platform" objective was not being show.

Second, i switched to operator form to destroy the crew ship reactor, the operator was killed, then the warframe returned to the railjack exit (outside, on archwing).

Third, got the "back screen" bug when entering the grineer crew ship again, couldn't move, couldn't see, unstuck was not working, another player destoyed the grineer crew ship hopping i could get unstuck, but the result was the same. Another player then told me i was floating inside the railjack besides the helm. After the rest of the team finished the mission, i peared stuck next to one of the railjack exits.

Those bug are killing railjack for me, it is an amazing game mode, but it really frustrating how those bug break it. I guess i will return to railjack only after the broken objective marker and the black screen bug are fixed...

20191222124913-1.jpg

20191222125919-1.jpg

I just scrapped all my spare Railjack parts, no dirac was given out. Is this a known issue? Tried relogging and reloading the dojo, nothing. RIP dirac. Submitted a ticket.

*edit* un-repaired parts do give the scrap.

Edited by rotterdxm

The bug regarding the unkillable kuva liches has yet to be fixed, I've been stuck with the same lich for over a month now.

The UI keeps on showing that I have the correct combination of mods but every time I vanquish my lich he just remains alive and takes my resources, wil this bug be fixed soon?50303F3FDF020D19ED33F36B20FAA06896D8722B

The battle avionic Tether is not affecting the ten targets it claims to at rank 7.I have it in a maxed out slot and full upgraded. 

If the "10"is a total number of targets it can tether this should probably be specified on the mod itself.

You can clearly see fighters within the AOE flying around not being grabbed by the ability.

Also the giant green glare doesn't go away even after targets are free from the ability.

And can we get a way to change the energy colors of the railjack abilities? This glowing puke green ball of energy makes my eyes hurt.

Reporting 2 bugs.

1. If invite player to orbiter and both of us go to the railjack through teleport instead of dojo. Client player will be walking in the space without archwing equipped after going out to space from the railjack in any railjack missions including free flight.

2. Invite player to the squad in dojo, after finishing a railjack mission and back to dojo, the invited player/client player is still able to have full control on the railjack including starting a new mission through navigation and use the ship even after the host player/ship owner had leaved the dojo.

Void "investigate anomaly" misson:

I joined one of these missions, and then went into the anomaly, got hit by a couple host migrations and had to finish it off solo (very time consuming, and an issue, but not the bug I want to report):

I am pretty sure I got no rewards from that mission. My intrinsics and wreckage looked like they had not changed from that mission. (I say "pretty sure" because there's a small chance I mis-remembered, and there's no "reward ledger" in my inventory where I can compare before/after amounts. Still... I look at both intrinsics and wreckage frequently, and I have a  pretty good idea of where I stand.)

Edit: on the positive side, I did not crash from the second host migration...

Edited by Fleuria

Interesting Railjack and Guided Slingshot interaction:

Grab any hitscan long range weapon of your liking (Vectis, for example). Enter any railjack mission and pray the host has that one slingshot with lock-on. Select any target to get shot at. Enjoy using your previously selected weapon until you're out of ammo. Feel free to switch between primary, secondary and melee in that state. Emptying the whole ammo storage will force you to switch to archgun, though, so be careful.

Tested in multiple runs, feature easily repeatable, would recommend (because projectile archguns blow) 

P.S. DE, if you're reading this: please blink twice. If you are held hostage then blink once, look to the left and blink twice.

Edited by ThatWhatIDesire

Prerequisites for the quest: 

Second Dream: done Build Dry Dock: done Replicate Cy: done 

The last one is my bug. It tells me to build Cy in my foundry, but it says I do not own the blueprint. When I go back to the dry dock, it says that I cannot replicate Cy because I have already done so. Is there a way to restart the quest, or just give me the blueprint? 

occasionally the player gets 'teleported' back from a crewship or base without any reason (no, NOT using the omni-recall, but with similar effect). this can break the function of the sentinal as well as those of the operator. e.g. vacuum from the sentinel, the loot and enemy radar, about all precepts that i could observe and with the operator, the used arcanes stoped working - the tether mine and the healing-in-void-mode one in my case. normal operator and sentinel functions still worked though (attacking, void mode and dash etc.)

neither dying/reviving nor switching from AW to normal mode and back could restore the missing functions.

also, but that might be coincidently, it can happen that the return trip to the dojo ends up in the infamous 'endless-void-tunnel'... but that happens on too many other occasions too, so idk for sure.

happened in solo/host mode as well as being a client.

H3joz2e.jpg

Randomly disappearing assets (helmet, syndana, warframe's own clothes, etc.) - Game Engine issue! Since 2013! This is a known bug for years!

6DeQkBf.jpg

"1 hit rocket and you die"-Rocket locked on me and even followed me inside ... - Programming flaw.

iAXIW8Q.png

Leaving a crewship (destroy-process) resulted into an infinite eye-blinding effect (this effect kinda got introduced with Railjack and applies on every gamemode, even outside of Railjack. REMOVE THIS!) - Game Engine issue.

AwRjZ0p.jpg

cbwhvPI.jpg

Simply got placed inside a tileset while activating this grineer ship as a "reward" from this base/hangar destruction. - Programming flaw.

6Zfz5dA.jpg

Randomly oversizing ephemera effect blocking my entire view on its initial effect cast. - This shouldn't exist in the first place while being on an archwing! Game engine issue.

EpYRPQ0.jpg

No clue how this happened, Warframe is able to move, Operator is not. Is stuck to this idle-pose. Moving is not an option, crouch + dashing won't do anything besides of moving 1 meter without even triggering Zenurik stuff. Forces player to quit the game. - Programming flaw.

r2ZaisR.png

Another false placed teleport trigger. - Programming flaw.

cmGBjoj.jpg

kBEckxq.jpg

Pay attention to the Crew-Ship Counter. Skipping the crew ship exiting animation teleports one bloody 10,000 meters away... what is this for a bug? - Programming flaw.

Items dropped by enemies or astroids being slingshot across the entire map. Remove this logic. Let them float where they get rendered initially!

Items, Mods and Co. won't be picked up by using an Archwing, 50:50 of the time. Sometimes you pass through them, sometimes they will be vacuumed for a short period and stop once again, even while not blinking or moving 100 meters away.

All of them were not intentionally triggered, caused nor forced by the player.

Pickup range is horribly small, buff it 5 times! Or remove the item drop logic and give them right away to the inventory of the player. People were complaining about this since the release.

How many years was railjack and those plaindead map areas now in development? 2 years? 3 years? Are you guys still up for the excuse "it is (still) open beta (since 2013)"? No offence, but you guys kinda went down to rock bottom in 2014 with your quality and overall gamer experience.

Railjack content is impossible to do WITH the Railjack itself. Archwing is bloody superior in every single point and aspect.

Stop nerfing, start buffing!

Also, with this buggy mess of Railjack content, you also introduced another buggy mess: Kuva Larvlings not spawning at all. Even the guardians ain't appearing on the message board on the right side. Doesn't matter if I do my usual event trigger on Adaro, or any other Lv25+ mission, Kuva Lich is currently a dead system. Killed 8, converted 1, and that is it. Still missing Brakk and Co.

Edited by iHeuksal

Bug: Infinitely cloning Umbra and Pets in Railjack

Method:

1. Go to any Railjack mission (Tested most with Earth Free Flight) with Excalibur Umbra and a Pet (I used a Vasca Kavat).
  2. In Operator Mode, fly back to Dry Dock
  3. ???
  4. Grofit

LcPaL9M.jpg

In Combat, the Umbra Clones shut down, HOWEVER, the Pets do not. Tested in the first Earth Skirmish, I had 6 Kavat slaughtering everything in their path.
It was kinda beautiful in a way. 
Like a herd of Cats doing a graceful Ballet, with Entrails and Cheese exploding out of their "Dance Partners"

A number of the research able/craft able components and armaments cannot be sold/scrapped.

Some can, but not all.

Based on what I have built so far:

Can't scrap

• Base Apoc
  • Base Pulsar
  • Sigma Engines
  • Sigma Shield Array
  • Tycho Seeker

Can scrap

• Base Carcinnox
  • Base Photor
  • Cryophon I
  • Sigma Reactor II
  • Sigma Reactor III
  • Tycho Seeker I

There might be other components too, but I don't want to fill up my slots with components I can't scrap and risk losing wreckage due to the slot cap to test them.

This prevents players from freeing up the slots used by research able armaments and components if they (like me) use them while farming for wreckage in missions.

Edited by MajorCarnage

On return to drydock my group got stuck with an endless void tunnel, however, that isn't the bug I'm reporting. The bug I'm reporting has to do with something I did to amuse myself while stuck in the endless void tunnel before I aborted.

While in the void tunnel loading screen thing, you can load into and launch out of the archwing slingshot. Afterwards, you can fly around the skybox at will, reboard the railjack, reload yourself and shoot yourself from the slingshot from both inside and outside the railjack, etc. This is fairly amusing, and unless they're stuck in an endless loading tunnel I doubt that most people would have time to try it, but I imagine that if they did there would probably be some interesting bugs when they arrived at the dojo.

Here's some screenshots, spoilered for space:

Spoiler

wOpjRc1.png

2nZegoW.png

alAfZcc.png

lRHQCdA.png

lsF3A4L.png

cVNoR3S.png

Is2JVS6.png

LXSmjoj.png

T6oqLqF.png