[DE]Bear

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

Leaving an exploding crewship via warp recall can leave you perpetual screenshake. The screenshake will not end until the mission finishes, you can exit the railjack and recall as many times to attempt to fix this issue and it won't fix

It doesn't seem like installing Sigma Mk. III engines will increase speed, only the boost multiplier.

unknown.png

Have not tried with other engines.

11 minutes ago, GeneralTKO said:

It doesn't seem like installing Sigma Mk. III engines will increase speed, only the boost multiplier.

unknown.png

Have not tried with other engines.

I've just had the same issue, came here to report it.

This bug is game breaking for me. Whenever I join a public railjack mission (NOT as a Host) there is around 80% chance that I can't interact with anything, not the pilot seat, not the gunner turret, not the forge nor slingshot bay, can't exit railjack, can't get in, sometimes I can't even go through the door between railjack's rooms.

I remember in normal mission this is also usually happen, can't interact with hacking terminal, or door won't open. People told me it is probably faulty internet connection but I don't think it's on my side, since I play just fine solo and when I host my friends told me the connection is smooth. But when I join random lobby, there's a huge chance the bug occur, maybe 10% for normal mission, but for railjack it is absurdly high like 70-80%. I am from Asia btw, probably a lot of player have less than decent internet here, But I monitor the latency, and it is no higher than 150 ms in the missions the bug occur. I can watch the Railjack I'm in get blown up with no problem, can't do anything to help. The host probably talking sh*t to me most of the time, but I can't see the lettering they use.

I really hope this can be fixed soon.

in a mission with a Sentient outpost & I finished it then I was killing enemy's & I crash I re-Launch the game & I go back into the mission that I host migrated from & it pops up With 2 names DE Steve & forgot the other one but it was with glitchy text boxes

Edited by Kane_Legion

On 2019-12-20 at 7:04 AM, Helliosss said:

Repala Syandana floats up instead of hanging down while in Gunnery, blocking your view. Might be caused by the 360° intrinsics as this does not happen in the pilot or forward artillery seat 

I've had this happen to me several times. Fortunately the enemy marker is still there so I can try and gauge where the target is that way, but it's so super annoying.

Ended a mission outside of railjack. Mission locked, can't open my menu, can't open dialogue box for unstuck. 

No mission results screen (though that'll appear several times on top of itself, that's another bug)

No way of completing mission outside of closing warframe. 

It's happened twice so far, but the first time, I could open my menu and using the unstuck command allowed me to complete the mission. This time I went into an enemy ship while leaving and left me without other options.

20191222130307_1.jpg

The console has bugged for everyone in the squad and became noninteractive. I as a host had the only option to abort the mission, losing all loot (the loot that we were farming for the past hour). On the other hand, my squadmates reported that they got everything. I feel frustrated as hell.

That's the only screenshot I found. Just a tiny console hacking UI that I got before the console got broken.

it blows my mind that you people had the audacity to release this buggy mess on xmas holidays and the audacity to spend money on advertisement INSTEAD of actually making ur game, the mission with pulse turbine is bugged and we only to find out AFTER we kill all these ships, wasting our time.  build number 27.0.8

if u can't fix ur bug at least gave us the ability to go to drydock mid-mission

Respect yourself or Nobody will respect you.

Edited by UNO168

Hello, I don’t think it’s worth opening a topic for this.
Can I get a Vidar MK3 engine and Vidar MK3 reactor reward for completing a veil rj mission if I already have them?
I ask this because, according to the members of the group, they got a vidar MK3 engine. But not me.
They also told me that it is impossible to get them if I already have them, is that true?

2654BDDA9F3194B7EEA424B9A965E935FE951BAB

I just returned to the ship. Overboard speed of 30~ meters per second. Just no comments

and one more new bug

We hijacked an enemy ship with an ally, and after completing all the objectives happened ... THIS A89E7F946F4932ECA9E873E26099016564D06327

The ally was able to get out (I am not), he told me to move back and I appeared on the ship, but this was preserved even in the dock, I had to close the game manually, Sorry for my english but i know how russian support work. I playing for Volt Prime with Zenith. Idk how this bugs happen

Entro numa missão railjack pela navegação mas depois de concluir todas as missões  não consigo voltar para o dojo nem msm antes disso consigo acessar o painel

Edited by Fuzionhckzz_

Hello I cant upload chepalon first part of the mission of the railjack will you please fix this for me?

Thank u.

There is a bug if a teammate die's in the base where you kill the commander and doesn't have a revive you can't complete the mission since they can't exit the base.

Here's me on the railjack.20191222163905_1.jpg?dl=1

Here's my teammate dead in the base.20191222163859_1.jpg?dl=1

When my Teammate left the mission finished, must be a script issue where it only detects if the commander is dead after everyone exits the base.

20191222171748_1.jpg?dl=1

Edited by MasterHAX_

The total avionics slot should've been 99 (30 + 69). This is pretty annoying because I need exactly 99 for my current build. Hope this can be fixed quickly!

CheersWarframe0407.jpg

Got the two most annoying railjack bugs on a mission, and another new one...
First, the objective marker of the "destroy the shipkiller platform" objective was not being show.

Second, i switched to operator form to destroy the crew ship reactor, the operator was killed, then the warframe returned to the railjack exit (outside, on archwing).

Third, got the "back screen" bug when entering the grineer crew ship again, couldn't move, couldn't see, unstuck was not working, another player destoyed the grineer crew ship hopping i could get unstuck, but the result was the same. Another player then told me i was floating inside the railjack besides the helm. After the rest of the team finished the mission, i peared stuck next to one of the railjack exits.

Those bug are killing railjack for me, it is an amazing game mode, but it really frustrating how those bug break it. I guess i will return to railjack only after the broken objective marker and the black screen bug are fixed...

20191222124913-1.jpg

20191222125919-1.jpg

I've upgraded an avionic the other day but now it doesn't appear when I want to install, it's nowhere to be found. Yet it appears in "installed" in the avionics button.AenDGgG.jpg045SnxG.jpg

I just scrapped all my spare Railjack parts, no dirac was given out. Is this a known issue? Tried relogging and reloading the dojo, nothing. RIP dirac. Submitted a ticket.

*edit* un-repaired parts do give the scrap.

Edited by rotterdxm

The bug regarding the unkillable kuva liches has yet to be fixed, I've been stuck with the same lich for over a month now.

The UI keeps on showing that I have the correct combination of mods but every time I vanquish my lich he just remains alive and takes my resources, wil this bug be fixed soon?50303F3FDF020D19ED33F36B20FAA06896D8722B

The battle avionic Tether is not affecting the ten targets it claims to at rank 7.I have it in a maxed out slot and full upgraded. 

If the "10"is a total number of targets it can tether this should probably be specified on the mod itself.

You can clearly see fighters within the AOE flying around not being grabbed by the ability.

Also the giant green glare doesn't go away even after targets are free from the ability.

And can we get a way to change the energy colors of the railjack abilities? This glowing puke green ball of energy makes my eyes hurt.

Reporting 2 bugs.

1. If invite player to orbiter and both of us go to the railjack through teleport instead of dojo. Client player will be walking in the space without archwing equipped after going out to space from the railjack in any railjack missions including free flight.

2. Invite player to the squad in dojo, after finishing a railjack mission and back to dojo, the invited player/client player is still able to have full control on the railjack including starting a new mission through navigation and use the ship even after the host player/ship owner had leaved the dojo.

Void "investigate anomaly" misson:

I joined one of these missions, and then went into the anomaly, got hit by a couple host migrations and had to finish it off solo (very time consuming, and an issue, but not the bug I want to report):

I am pretty sure I got no rewards from that mission. My intrinsics and wreckage looked like they had not changed from that mission. (I say "pretty sure" because there's a small chance I mis-remembered, and there's no "reward ledger" in my inventory where I can compare before/after amounts. Still... I look at both intrinsics and wreckage frequently, and I have a  pretty good idea of where I stand.)

Edit: on the positive side, I did not crash from the second host migration...

Edited by Fleuria

Tycho Missile Mark 3 does not have a model when you equip it.

The regular one does, but if you equip the mk3 tycho missile, you see an empty slot on the ship.

Interesting Railjack and Guided Slingshot interaction:

Grab any hitscan long range weapon of your liking (Vectis, for example). Enter any railjack mission and pray the host has that one slingshot with lock-on. Select any target to get shot at. Enjoy using your previously selected weapon until you're out of ammo. Feel free to switch between primary, secondary and melee in that state. Emptying the whole ammo storage will force you to switch to archgun, though, so be careful.

Tested in multiple runs, feature easily repeatable, would recommend (because projectile archguns blow) 

P.S. DE, if you're reading this: please blink twice. If you are held hostage then blink once, look to the left and blink twice.

Edited by ThatWhatIDesire