Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

Quick update on that last: I tried loading into my own railjack from my orbiter, telling it to go back to the drydock, and rushing to the slingshot to load into it before I got there. It didn't work. Either it had loaded too much to work in the time it took me to get there, or it doesn't work unless things are bugging out, or it doesn't work if you're the host, or it doesn't work unless you're coming from an actual mission, or something else I'm not thinking of.

There's some possibility, if it's that it only works when the loading gets stuck, that knowing about this could help figure out what's causing the infinite void tunnel glitch in the first place. I think. Maybe.

Edited by JadeKaiser

12 hours ago, thiansmit08 said:

The bug regarding the unkillable kuva liches has yet to be fixed, I've been stuck with the same lich for over a month now.

The UI keeps on showing that I have the correct combination of mods but every time I vanquish my lich he just remains alive and takes my resources, wil this bug be fixed soon?

I'm having exactly the same issue. I've killed mine three times now, and yet still he sits on my stolen loot. Capture.PNG

Noticed that when reentered back into the railjack after leaving to go into archwing my primary weapon damage drops off alot as if NO mods are equipped what so ever. Also noticed after like 3 missions we got stuck loading forever never loaded the next mission. Last thing was quite a bit of lag for some members in my squad not sure what the issue may be their.

1 minute ago, rstripn said:

Sigma Engines mk3 do not increase speed in the stats block. Does correctly update boost multiplier. Tested several engines, this is the only one so far that's shown this problem.

Immediate follow up: same problem with Sigma Engines mk2. Worked fine with a ton of different mk2 house engines.

Milati MKIII is either bugged or has a weird interaction when used with tether. In the video you can see I'm getting 0 damage notifications which shouldn't be happening. Might want to look at the damage too considering it's a point blank range launcher that can't one shot fighters.

Here is a list of things that can happen to me when i'm not the host in an RJ mission regardless of ping. These don't always happen but they happen often enough where it started to become annoying.

-All aircraft port around like the ping is 500+ even though it's almost always below 100.

-Prompt to enter a Crewship doesn't appear

-Exit any ship with a primary weapon still equipped for about half a minute, after which time the game remembers that i should probably have an Archgun in space

-Pressing revive puts me in a spectator screen and the actual revive happens a minute later.

-Reviving in space forces me into the standard run animation and i am unable to do anything but die once or twice until the game decides to revive me in Archwing mode.

-Going into operator mode spawns the operator in a spot where i previously entered operator mode. Going out of operator mode at this point ports me to that spot, be it back on the RJ or on a already destroyed crewship, forcing me to force quit the game because i cant even pause the game at that point.

-Going into operator mode takes about 5 seconds 

-Exiting operator mode takes about 5 seconds

-Weapons and Warframes behave like no mods are installed when entering a crewship.

-Still have my Arch gun equipped while entering a crewship, which can not be fired.

-Stuck in the hacking animation after hacking a reactor shield for about 5-10 seconds

-Acquired RJ parts do not appear in my inventory unless I log out and log back in.

-The game randomly doesn't register I recieved any intrinsics even after reloging

Crewship healing orb can knock mods away (not sure about other resources/parts).

Was in the Veil solo, killing the fighters in my Archwing, seen a yellow mod and made a beeline for it.

Crewship fires it healing orb and hits the yellow mod and sends it flying away at break neck speed, Blink and Hyperon Thrusters could not catch it.  

17 hours ago, ixidron92 said:

This happened after leaving a gunship that was about to explode. Unstuck didn't work, couldn't use items, abilities or the tactical map. Suffice to say this is a critical bug that blocks gameplay entirely. 

gr3b6lK.png

-This, kind of. Can never get a screenshot of it to come out right, but it happens any time a crewship despawns for any reason with me inside... especially when the mission ends and they "run away" despite having no crew, no pilot, no gunners... but I digress. It only happens occasionally when they blow up with me inside. But if they're "running away", every.single.time.

DE Please properly test controller support!

I just tried to redefine my railjack controls only to discover it's now impossible for me to use maneuvers because you only mapped the option for 'boost'. There's no selectable 'maneuver' or 'boost/maneuver' options to bind at all, so while it was working fine at first, I am now completely without a feature I've been using a lot. PLEASE fix this!

Also on controller, I just tried to use battle avionics for the first time... they are a mess. Before if I pressed the the ability menu button with no battle avionics, it would just lock me out of all controls for a minute for no reason, but since equipping Particle Ram, the ability menu locks me into battle avionics activation controls and it's impossible to exit! The moment I press the ability menu button I am forever locked out of all controls except for the button that activates the avionics.

Also... is something wrong with railjack salvaged weapons? I have half a dozen of them to repair but none of them actually show any unique stats, it's all the same generic base stats for every one, regardless of make or rank. Shield and Engine parts show unique stats, so why not the weapons? I'm not paying the (quite honestly insane) repair costs on something I can't determine the quality of.

Edited by Reynard_Fox

On 2019-12-13 at 12:13 PM, Nonsensius said:

Reliquary drive is not anymore connected! have been already out there with the railjack on missions, other peoples reliquary is still connected after key mission!

20191213190008_1.jpg

I'm pretty sure the Reliquary in the Railjack should stay occupied.
This particular bug has been going on for a while now