Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

When attempting to enter a grineer crewship at end of match, game completely control locks; in-game "freeze/soft-lock". Tried escape, tab, all abilities/movement. Couldn't use weapon wheel. Chat box still worked, but /unstuck did nothing. Not sure how wide the window for this bug is. There goes more farm time and resources I ain't getting back.☹️☠️ Sigh https://youtu.be/rCh6zY5Sq98

Regarding gear appearing to be unmodded when entering crewships, I've found that it only happens when I try to enter a crewship from anywhere that's not directly at the back of it, like the sides beneath its jets for example. I've gotten this bug to trigger successfully multiple times in a row by entering different crewships from different angles that aren't 'at the back' of the ships, and not have it happen when I go around the back and position myself correctly before pressing the button prompt. Would be best if someone else could test this to confirm.

Scrapping a Railjack reactor and bringing your avionics capacity below what you've got equipped will cause you to lose integrated mods starting from the bottom right until you're within your base reactor's capacity.

Edit: They're back after a relog. You don't lose any mods for good!

Edited by Pastryfighter

ok guys so i just started to the new missions and the lot ;

1 - you get random teleported back intro the railjack from were ever you are on the map

2- from the start of the mission your attack speed is reduced for both mele and guns to the point that they are useless 

3 - objectives not showing icons or anything

4 - geting stuck and the end of mission in the warp space thing  

anybody else had these issues ?

Hi all. PC version. Ok will do rail jack mission. Runs great. Leave rial jack fly around with arch wing ok. Find enemy crew ship, board, kill em all!!!, start to pilot ship. Get lots o loot, At some point screen goes grey, can see hear and chat with other is squad. but cant exit??? Till endo mission, and 90 % time get to keep loot and points. Help please? 🙂

• Interface utterly vanishes when (No joke, no interface for anything, no railjack interface, no aiming reticles, no group / railjack health, nothing, except the gear wheel still works);
    • Teleporting using tactical menu
    • Disembarking from the railjack / station / crewship
    • Embarking to the railjack / station / crewship
    • Teleporting via the omni-recall command
      • The only fix for the interface poof is to restart warframe.
  • Waypoints vanish for everyone but the host
    • Makes required boarding maneuvers impossible to complete for the rest of the group
  • Although mission succeeded and the pop-up rewards were given, upon going to another node or drydock, a final mission window pops up telling you mission failed
    • YOU GET NOTHING for the last 40 minutes you spent in that mission. Yay! No rewards, nothing at all.
    • This pops up and vanishes so fast you often can't screenshot it so you can report it.
  • Mission Reward Screen pops up for about half a second when going to next node or drydock
    • When going to drydock it pops up briefly then vanishes
    • You are unable to actually see "last mission results" so who knows what it says
    • If going to another node, it appears to just keep piling on rewards along with time spent in mission further obfuscating what is going on.
  • Enemy ships gain near-invulnerability whenever they touch a healing bubble put out by a crewship
    • Pretty much you have to wait five minutes before you can actually kill them, they heal so fast and so much it doesn't matter what amount of damage you do to them.
    • You will see them take damage and instantly heal to full.
    • Considering that they are already massive health sponges, this is pretty damned silly and honestly boring and annoying.
  • Game crashes to desktop seemingly at random while in railjack. (I haven't seen a CTD in years with warframe, even on my old potato PC)
    • Whole game freezes in place
    • Fortunately the warframe bug reporting system does come up.
    • Not certain what is causing it, appears to be random, happens every 5 missions or so.
    • Doesn't seem to matter which mission node.
    • I do host frequently so maybe it has something to do with hosting
  • Boarding mission breaks and no one is able to proceed to complete it
    • All waypoints, even for the host, have poofed.
    • There is nothing to interact with, checking all of the consoles in the boardable area yields nothing.
    • Host migration doesn't fix this
    • Forced to abort the mission, getting nothing for your time.
      • This is especially annoying when in the void as many of the space battles last 20 minutes at the least.
  • Blowing up a ramsled when still 20+ meters away from the railjack still allows enemies to board.
    • Pretty annoying, on your screen, you saw the ramsled explode, nope, all it needed to do was touch an invisible magical barrier 20+ meters out from the railjack and POOF! Instant boarding party.
  • Dropped loot from destroy objects / ships sometimes maintains inertia of object / ship and continues to fly off into space.
    • Very obnoxious to chase down 12 copernics as they careen off into deep space. Yet another reason why forcing us to touch these things to pick them up is a PITA.
  • Sometimes when exiting or entering a railjack / crewship / station, you teleport to another enterable doorway on the map, or the railjack, or literally another door.
    • You hit the button to enter a crewship, BAMMO! You're on the railjack... wait what?
    • You exit a station after boarding it and completing the objectives, BAMMO! You're sitting just outside a crewship suddenly, and blam! they down you!
    • It's almost as if all of these enter / exit points all magically intersect in a magical door dimension and its a crapshoot as to where you'll end up.
  • Fired a missile, it has clearly locked on and exploded on a ship, that has not been anywhere near a heal bubble, but the missile does no damage to the ship.
    • Simply put, sometimes missiles do no damage to a ship they hit.
  • Exited or Entered railjack / crewship / station and instantly one-shotted by *something*
    • It's great how we always are forced to watch a cinematic before we're allowed to do anything. No really, we clearly would rather watch some half-baked machinima than play the game. During this time, we are often one-shotted before we are allowed to do anything at all. We just die, that's also a ton of fun.
    • This is also due to how entering/exiting something all of our buffs and abilities seem to be wiped, and sometimes even our energy.
  • Grineer troops in railjack sometimes ignore invulnerability / shield / damage mitigation buffs (no not toxin, just utterly ignoring these states)
    • Grineer are sometimes able to shoot through Mesa's shattershield with their guns
    • Grineer are sometimes able to utterly ignore Rhino's Ironskin and down the player instantly
    • Grineer are sometimes able to kill your operator while in void mode... O_O 
  • When clicking on the reactor section, when looking at your railjack, to look at reactors you've just picked up, unequips the current reactor causing all avionics to dis-engage. You are then forced to double click on the reactor you had previously equipped. This makes looking at other reactors a PITA.
Edited by Argenex

Exploit:

You can infinitely farm huge amounts of XP and thus Intrinsic from boarding parties with Ivara sleep when people stay inside one of the asteroid base mission objectives. The boarding parties continue to spawn infinitely when you do this. This can be used for any duration and can be used to possibly max trees in a single mission.

I heard about this from specific people and never attempted it because it's way too cheesy and kinda ruins the game for me. 

I don't know if this is intended, or is fine to be in the game, but it does mean people will be able to extremely quickly, max their intrinsic trees.

ok Strap yourselves in for this one...

List of "WTF just happened":
1) 6 players in chat
2) My speakers died during loading
3) after loading my game UI decided to no longer exist.
4) There was a giant Kavat in the ship. Almost as big as the railjack.
5) I launched in AW mode... Walked (yes WALKED) outside of the RJ, died, Revived, got teleported back into the RJ.
6) Launched again, boarded a Crew Ship. Killed it. Escaped. Walked back to the RJ. Started flying with Archwing inside the RJ. (opposite day?)
7) Died in AW again, got teleported inside the RJ, dropped under it into the wall, dropped into the skybox, went into AW mode, Tried to fly, Hit a wall inside the RJ, started walking again.
8 ) Died in AW. Revived. Had both Archwing Gun and Normal gun equipped at the same time. Duel wielding confirmed?

was able to make 2 short videos of this. Sadly i didn't capture everything.
(reason there is no audio, is because like i said... my speakers died. Or the audio driver to be exact)

Link to playlist

Edited by 64m3r

Just did the Shipkiller mission, and found an instance where the beam never stops firing https://youtu.be/twLhUkZ8gRc

Another bug (display only) with exiting crewships (not railjack)

• Enter Crewship 1
  • Leave, normal
  • Enter C2
  • 1st crewship leave animation/position displays
  • Enter C3
  • Same result
  • Destroy C1
  • Once destroyed, C2 takes over

EDIT: I stand corrected on 2 counts for the bottom one. It happens with the base too (only saw on recent 2nd shipkiller mission), and it happened on a mission where this time I hadn't even boarded the crewship first. Nor was it a part of the mission to kill them. Not sure if there's any correlation.

Edited by EdsBusy17
post messed up | more info

With public matchmaking on, some players can connect to the squad but fail to load in.  The host will see them as part of the squad if he hits the escape button,  but otherwise they don't appear in the the HUD. This phantom connection prevents a fourth player from connecting to the host.  If the host then leaves the node using navigation,    the result is an infinite loading tunnel that cannot be aborted because the mission is already over. 

Edited by hyzmarca

If you slingshot into a crewship that explodes before you enter it, you will zone in under the map in operator mode. You can then use /unstuck to get back to the railjack, but are unable to leave operator mode. If you try to leave the ship it will make the operator disappear and you just move around as if you were a camera.

Tunnel bridges in Sentient Anomaly almost softlocked me.

Jumped in normally, but kept getting flown into a rock and teleported back. Had to type /unstuck.
Then my Frame was bugged and could only move, also walking on air. Dying fixed that. Then same thing happened to Operator. Had to die again.
Frame was normal but as soon as I went Operator I got stuck again.

Got teleported to ship by host, still stuck in Operator. But I could shoot and go void mode now. Tried in desperation to "Exit Railjack"and that completely broke me.
I became a ghost, unable to do anything. Typing or pressing Esc was impossible.

Ln9fC3A.jpg

Edited by MeisterKleist3r

Railjack cloak bug, severity isn't high as it has no impact on gameplay...

Steps to reproduce.. Activate void cloak from command window whilst in activated process to return to Dojo after completion of a railjack mission.

Railjack will remain invisible at the Dojo or whenever you return to it until you log out of the game and relog into it.. Moving to another part of the game and back will not return visibility of the railjack whilst in dry dock... Additionally any railjack mission you start, the UI will appear to show a red tinge to indicate you are in cloaked mode. However enemies can see you and attack you. The Red UI Ting will disappear during the mission but will return the next time you start another railjack mission..

unknown.png?width=1028&height=579

Sentinents will spawn on railjack during a Sentinent Anomoly mission

Steps to reproduce: Unknown

Description: Rest of the team had boarded the Sentient ship and was in the process of clearing and completing it, whilst I was proceeding with main mission... Was apparently boarded by attacking grinner crewship, but instead of spawning grinner, it dropped three Sentinents on my ship. Screenshot of one of them below

20191224071854_1.jpg

experienced a bug twice in a row where im stuck on the turret and cant do anything. my camera was stuck, i was in an idle pose without animation, i couldn't shoot, /unstuck would not work, and i could't even access tactics.

0o7eBfL.jpg

the first time is simple to explain. i simply got off the turret and forced my back on and i could not do anything afterward as i explained before. speaking of, i've been forced back on railjack station plenty of times as well so i guess thats another bug to report.

the second time this happend was shortly after my Omni was being wonky. there was a equip delay, then an force holster and then i got stuck in an idle pose with no animation, only able to move and interact with stations. i used the side turret hoping that it would fix itself but got stuck on the turret instead.

Bug Report:

I was piloting my Railjack as a 'space child' and randomly stopped being able to do any of my abilities. ie boost, drift, open the Tactical map or even use transference to get back to my Warframe, I was also unable to exit the Railjack.

This has happened to me in the past and from what I can tell it seams to be caused by the Warframe avatar being deleted, as both time the Railjack was being invaded and when I got out of the pilot seat my Warframe was not where I left it or anywhere else on the Railjack.

I started the season by joining my friend's Railjack mission, returning to dry dock, disbanding the squad and reforming with me as host, we then started and completed a Railjack mission, returned to the dry dock, made some changes to my Railjack, then started a new mission in which this issue occurred.

I have backed up my EE.logs if needed.

Bug:

Getting stuck in the gunner seat if you pull out the omni while/right before you sit.

After that you just sort of stare outside and while it looks like you're using the gun you actually are not.

Operator, unstuck, any button on my keyboard do not help.

Happened twice in the same day while i was doing the exact same thing (pulling out the omni to check if we were good on revolite and sitting as soon as the number pops up)

Missed out on the anomaly once.

Aborting at the end after we get the mission rewards seems to work but since the anomaly is a individual sorta thing it doesn't work there.

help 😞

There seems to be a bug with the Shedu's reload and Ivara's Ziplines, The shockwave occurred, and the ammo returned, but attempting to fire it played a sound as though it was out of ammo, and it acted as though it was empty for the rest of the mission. Nothing I tried fixed it

Edited by Horonelius

On a veil railjack mission I found the derelict and opened it, got notification that 'we got something interesting' with question mark item which identifies we will know item after we finish the mission. Completed mission and see no 'Identified' item on a mission result, right after the mission completing and after exiting to orbiter.

So its still not clear what we got from that derelict if we really got something..