Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

Launched back to archwing from a Crewship, did not actually launch to archwing, still shows Warframe HUD, not Archwing HUD, cannot interact with anything, cannot use /unstuck, cannot switch to tenno, cannot move. Starting new mission does nothing, forcing to either leave mission or have captain translate to dry dock. Had spammed iron skin on rhino prime upon landing in crewship, and left upon damaging reactor to self-destruction sequence.

Trying my best to report some bugs I found. Maybe they're not new.

- When driving/using side guns with Operator, skin, eye and lip color change like in "negative" (I have read it changes based on the color of the Railjack? I have no reds there though). Our cases: skin from pink-ish to ink black, lips turned to purple from mild pink, eyes turned red from blue and hazel. Seems to happen with any Operator, not just the Host, and gets removed only returning to the Dojo. Hair color and armor color aren't affected. 

- When using Operator, I left the helm and tried to get to the Warframe. The camera went awry and remained stuck at the helm, ground level. the Warframe kept moving, I could use the map and anything, but the camera remained stuck there, thus the mission became unplayable since I was the host and we were on a high level Saturn mission. 

- Sometimes, when exiting side guns, the command "auto-repeats" itself and I get back to the gun. 

- Sigma Engines are all bugged. I crafted a Mark III Sigma Engine (and a Mark I before), and it reported no changes at all to speed. In fact, speed remains the same even in missions. 

- On a Mission on Saturn, my damage ceased to exist at all. A full-modded, 6-Forma Corinth with Corrosive and Slash did 79 damage to level 50 Grineer. It wasn't my weapon's fault, though, because on any other mission my weapons behaved just fine. My damage remained non-existant even attacking the Crewship Reactor, even changing weapons. This bug happened only once but I wanted to report it anyway. If it helps, I did the Master 25y test before entering the mission, but I don't think it's related. 

- A friend of mine was using Amesha, but 4 didn't work even after being shot several times by a Crewship. 

- The Asteroid Hangar Crewship remains bugged inside the hangar itself. Without level 4 Tactical,we had to be creative with the Railjack, allowing me to navigate inside the walls until I could activate the prompt and return to the Railjack. 

- I'd like Cy to not tell us about "Fighters fleeing" when they are, in fact, swarming around our ship like bees. I understand it's due to reaching the Fighter quota, but it just feels off, since Cy is a tactical Cephalon which should have a deep knowledge of the battlefield. 

- Side guns lose sound sometimes. 

I hope this helps. Enjoy your holidays, anyway, and thanks for your hard work!

Edited by EvanGallaway

47QjB50.jpg

Happened after host migration of a Sentient Anomaly mission, then forced to fail the entire mission. This is really embarrasing. Empyrean bugs get worse all the time.

Spoiler

*side note* : Can we get a Sentient Anomaly timer buff please? Having to wait two hours just to farm a sentient gun *WITH A VERY RARE DROP RATE!!* is really ridiculous. 

^This is why people keep leaving your game, DE. Actually, if you really cared, you would've done something about this a while ago. This will probably go unseen, since its all about the money, not our enjoyment.

Heartbreaking

Edited by Lorealchoco

I have experienced this bug twice: when the Railjack mission objectives are successfully completed and the timer to extract appears, if I'm still inside a Grineer space ship when the timer reaches zero, the game will get stuck like this

rj.png

And when this happens there's nothing I can do, pressing escape or other buttons have absolutely no effect, so I'm forced to close the game with ALT+F4.

Other information: railjack skirmish mission, the very first level 1 mission on earth, solo mode.

The game still bugs 90% of the time.. Warframe mode and archwing modes get confused. Most of the times you cannot see outside. Host migration occurs such that you can find yourself stranded inside someone else's railjack with nobody present. You can finish mission but still hull rupture destroys the railjack. Once you start navigation , and kneel down, you cannot move when the mission starts. Sometimes warframe also crashes. Sometimes , the marker does not show in the ultimate part of the mission to destroy the turbine. Please please figure this out

okay bugs that I have found that slingshot cannon is the source of many bugs..

Launch from slingshot but don't make it into a crewship then you will be using your normal primary, secondary, and melee. on a side note if you're using Garuda with her melee claws they get disabled till you die and self revive

trying to enter the ship from outside through the sling shot and then teleporting into the ship allows you to run around the railjack with the archwing weapons, jumping to tenno mode and back fixes that problem but opens up another bug where melee weapons don't finish their animations and now I can slide from one side of a room to another with my glaive prime as if I'm power slamming but never reaching the ground.

sometimes you automatically remount the gun turret you just dismounted, and at times when you dismount a gun turret the platform will stay at the bottom and you can't remount it.

when modifying your ship and looking at reactors will remove your mods due to insufficient avionics, Leaving the station console and check your avionics seems to resolve the problem.

I have 3 battle mods but 1 I had to search for it by name before it would show up so I could select it, and I can only trade if out for another mod since my bottle mods won't show up on the other battle slots.

A quick description of the problem: I am able to use my melee weapon while Chroma's #1 is active.

Any steps you may have that can reproduce the issue: I can reliably reproduce this by 1st attacking with my secondary weapon (pistol/spira tested to work, not 100% about others), then casting #1 while secondary weapon is still "active/equipped". Note that only regular melee attacks work, heavy attack button does nothing.

Any screenshots you may have taken: Didn't take screenshots, but tested to see if its a graphics glitch and it's not - I am actually doing damage with both the #1 and the melee weapon.

Any additional information you may think is relevant to the bug in hand: After playing with this for a while and testing the bug, I have to admit that Chroma feels way more fun with the ability to still melee attack while channeling the #1 - perhaps you should look into the possibility of making this behavior normal/working as intended.

On 2019-12-13 at 11:42 AM, PhoenixFury said:

Patcher reports "Update Failed!" during checking for new content, repeatedly on retries.  Attempted verifying cache and reinstalling the game, but no dice.

I've been having this problem as well for the past week. The launcher fails when checking for new content. Then it states "some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers"

Edited by Knightwell215

Garuda is no longer able to melee with Garuda's Talons after returning to a Railjack/Crewship after flying an archwing.

I can reproduce this by entering any railjack mission, entering an Archwing through the exit ports, then re-entering the railjack or boarding a crewship.

NOTE: This problem only seems to occur when there Garuda has no melee weapon equiped. Quick tests with melee weapons equiped to Garuda result in her being able to use melee after flying in an archwing. This bug does not appear to effect Garuda while she is using her Talons in submersible missions.

Perhaps the game is reading her melee weapon slot as empty, rather than filling it with Exalted Weapons?

There is a problem using tactical 4 to teleport back to your railjack from an exploding crewship when it is going to explode in 4-5 seconds.

The first bug is sometimes it puts you on your archwing inside the railjack when you teleport back. Leaving the railjack and reentering will still have you on your archwing. Trying to use the turrets or helm will make you completely stuck, unable to pilot/attack, and unable to exit it.

The second bug is the explosion lighting can sometimes happen inside the railjack. It will get really bright and then turn 100% black. I found teleporting using the tactical menu to another part of the railjack fixes it.

Tried to leave the mission after all was said and done. Killed 90 fighters and 6 crewships, then a shipkiller, And finally when we decided to warp back to dock... nothing happened. Me and my team were stuck next to a station that was constantly sending out ramsleds to board our ship. It was impossible to man any of the stations on the ship.

I really dont know how you can replicate this bug, and getting a screenshot would have been a difficult thing. All I can tell you that it was 'Vand Cluster' node on Saturn.

P.S. DE, please make it to where the bases will stop attacking you after the objective is completed.

How to make the Tactical Menu permanently inaccessible in one easy step:

1. Bind something to the L key.

That's it. The Tactical Menu is now permanently inaccessible, even if you reset the controls to default. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Edited by SordidDreams

16 hours ago, Saber-142 said:

Bug:

Getting stuck in the gunner seat if you pull out the omni while/right before you sit.

After that you just sort of stare outside and while it looks like you're using the gun you actually are not.

Operator, unstuck, any button on my keyboard do not help.

Happened twice in the same day while i was doing the exact same thing (pulling out the omni to check if we were good on revolite and sitting as soon as the number pops up)

Missed out on the anomaly once.

Aborting at the end after we get the mission rewards seems to work but since the anomaly is a individual sorta thing it doesn't work there.

help 😞

Just had this problem just now. Immediately jumped on guns while using the omni and bam stuck for like almost 10 minutes not being able to clicked anything.

Edit: I am surprised this can even happen just from getting on gun with omni on.

Edited by Zaraki-Kenpachi

Tactical Avionic Bug

Effect displayed in the Dry Dock interface isn't really appears on the Railjack mission interface.

Drydock:
80543599_1225688981152520_79075293144704

Railjack:
Effect is wrong 
80624595_524846721452290_707675021699239

Cool down is right(r7 20%cooldown reduction and r9 20% cooldown reduction from the Tactical Intrinsics)
80390354_978914985827018_591998623277907

Edited by ShaneStarbane
Unfinished, accidentally pressed the save button.

umm bugs galore, being stuck in prototype destroyer hanger, falling to the bottom of maps, blue screen of death if someone kills crewship when you are piloting, blue screen of death after exiting turrets, black screen of death when entering railjack, missing projectiles etc etc, also not to mention old bugs such as your arch-gun being  shown despite being in a non-archwing area

Edited by XDsnowman
bleh

I am unable to access "navigation" console during any railjack mission, I have to clear all the objectives in the node in order to have navigation console accessible, during this time, nobody else can access it both during and after all the objectives are complete, I don't think this part is a bug, but the first part might be.

Everyone else I played with while not being host has been able to both access "navigation" and re-start the same/different node or go to Dry Dock without having any objectives even started, let alone completed.

There is a bug that causes player to don't get any end mission reward from RJ.

I got " Skirmish Complete " message with no reward details when mission is completed. Then my teammates told me that we got Vidar Reactor , checked my mission progress screen and saw that I didn't get it.

Heard some people got this issue , hope it gets fixed soon.

Edited by Aeon94

1 hour ago, Aeon94 said:

There is a bug that causes player to don't get any end mission reward from RJ.

I got " Skirmish Complete " message with no reward details when mission is completed. Then my teammates told me that we got Vidar Reactor , checked my mission progress screen and saw that I didn't get it.

Heard some people got this issue , hope it gets fixed soon.

Check Railjack configuration console in dry dock, if it's not there, then yes it's a bug, sometimes the rewards screen isn't truthful.

7 minutes ago, SocialFox said:

Check Railjack configuration console in dry dock, if it's not there, then yes it's a bug, sometimes the rewards screen isn't truthful.

Did everything I could but nothing worked.

Edited by Aeon94

Encountered a reload bug; if not completely emptied the Shedu will reload and lock up (makes a dry fire noise when attempting to fire, has a full magazine.) I haven't been able to replicate exactly when the bug occurs, as sometimes it happens immediately and other times it happens after several fire/reload cycles. A clan mate commented that they were having the same problem with Titania's Dex Pixia and the Tranq Rifle of all things, so there might be an issue with weapons that have unlimited ammunition.