Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

Clients can be unable to leave a crew ship. Destroying the crew ship results in the player falling through the map. Sometimes /unstuck helps, sometimes it doesn't especially since you can't use /unstuck more than once.

One time I boarded a ship, and I think the mods on my primary weapon got disabled?? I assumed that's what happened since my gun suddenly did much less damage and fired slowly.

Getting in the 3D side guns just before the railjack warped to another area resulted in all the railjack walls becoming invisible.

• Minimap bugged out, it never changes and always stuck to a certain map
  • When navigating from a mission to the next, the railjack is stuck at the traveling part forever
  • After selecting a mission in navigation using warframe, changing to operator whose back in the orbiter will cause operator to stuck in sitting posture during the whole mission
  • Archwing Melee doesn't auto land on enemies like normally, just couldn't land any hits.
  • Stuck at result screen after failing/finishing a mission
  • Glyph and railjack name doesn't appear on the ship during missions

Edited by MangaGod

I've got a couple of problems.
In addition to the general matchmaking problems everyone seems to be having, I also don't have a "Join a Crew" button at all since the Hotfix. Not sure why it vanished, but others in my clan still have it, so... I'm not sure what's different in my case.

There are too many actions bound to square on controller, it is impossible to mount or dismount from ships, and these actions cannot be rebound to empty triangle or circle keys, as they are 'needed for melee stances', since when did archmelee have stances?

crash on transition into railjack missions from clan dojo.

if youre in the dojo with a clanmate whos opening a railjack mission youl lwatch your own railjack launch, load into YOUR railjack and then be shoved into another loading screen to load into the leader's railjack which ends in a crash.

stuck kneeling after navigation occasionally

mission failed and lost rewards despite leader receiving a success screen. 

ran a skirmish with my clanmate. picked up some mods and resources and dirac. completed the mission. farmed around for extra resources. went back into dojo. i got a mission failed screen he got a mission success screen. i got no rewards he got full rewards. HOTFIX THIS

• Like 1

Several times during the last railjack mission, when I got downed and used a revive (outside of the host's Railjack,) respawning dumped my in open space without my Archwing equipped, was running around in space like some sort of Tenno-Jesus or something... didn't stop my getting plastered by those seeker missiles the crewships have loaded, mind you.

Also, the mission objective takes as much as fifteen seconds or more to register a crewship kill after it explodes from reactor meltdown.

after the hotfix:

• clanmates / friends appearing offline, can't invite them to a party even if they're chatting with me.
  • several times upon exiting an enemy crew ship in a railjack mission, it suddenly goes to a blank screen, can chat, but can't abort, unstuck, ect.
  • after finishing a railjack mission we had to abort / go to navigation zoom out just to exit and 'complete' the mission 

34 minutes ago, Shemarria said:
 53 minutes ago, achilles047 said:

@[DE]Megan My whole friend list appears offline, also unable to inv or receive invites from anybody, they appear offline for me and I for them. PLS help and thanks for railjack again! 

YEP... same. 
REALLY frustrating because OTHERS in my clan could see each other but I was a ghost.

Verifying your cache in the Warframe launcher seems to resolve the issue.

Ok so to start this off I'll be posting a few pics to "categorize" the events as best as I can. As far as I can tell, there isn't a 100% way to repeat this as it seems to be random during missions.

https://imgur.com/jgVrCWK

https://imgur.com/3Mjgfu0

https://imgur.com/YxV4dfn

https://imgur.com/3GzF1Q3

https://imgur.com/zeK2cJ1

(sorry if I posted pics incorrectly I'm not much of a forum user)

So to begin with it I would enter a crewship in order to kill it for the mission obj, the first telltale sign that something is wrong is that the door to the rector room will not open whatsoever, and I also cannot leave the ship via archwing. So, I proceeded to kill the reactor by shooting through the door (with a punch through weapon, in this case a kuva kohm) and waited the 20 or so seconds until the ship is destroyed. This brings me to my first image where after destroying the ship I'm teleported to this black void with that small box of light and textures. After about 1-2 minutes of falling my frame randomly enters archwing and I can fly towards the box of light. after flying towards the light I eventually can get out of another random crewship (last two pictures) and fly away a confused but happy tenno. As a timeframe I played about 1:30 - 2:30 hours and it has happened about 5 separate times in separate instances. Hopefully I provided enough if there's anything else please let me know! Sorry for the long post but I felt is was best for describing what happened.

Hey, not sure if this is a bug or working as currently designed, but:

• Before the completion of the Rising Tide Quest (although my account is already flagged for the beginning of it so this may have an effect), I am unable to interact with any of the consoles regarding Intrinsics.
    • This means I am unable to level up my Intrinsics after doing missions with a friend who has fully constructed their railjack, and in the current state is forcing me to build my railjack before I can even touch levelling up some of these roles

Be great if you could reply or give it a look! Thanks

Some bugs I've come across.

Can't place Decals or save decals on the Sungem Railjack skin.
As client, sometimes boarding a grineer crewship will get you stuck, unable to exit or do anything forcing one to abort.
Also as client, sometimes mission rewards arn't given, and the mission counts as a fail.

Looks like there's a bug where only host gets loot and experience and intrinsics!

Did two missions, host got 6 intrinsics, a gun drop, and tons of mods/resources. We got none! (as a group)

Gamemode needs a 'show last mission results' so you can at least submit tickets for loot errors.

Edited by Udoshi

1) I can't really prove it via screenshot, but resources which pop up on the bottom left as acquired during the mission, are not found in the Debriefing screen or in the inventory after the conclusion of the mission.

2) When people are in your squad and you select a railjack mission, there isn't really a vote. The mission just gets started with/without your squadmates. 

These should be pretty easy to replicate.

Thanks DE!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Shemarria said:
 53 minutes ago, achilles047 said:

@[DE]Megan My whole friend list appears offline, also unable to inv or receive invites from anybody, they appear offline for me and I for them. PLS help and thanks for railjack again! 

YEP... same. 
REALLY frustrating because OTHERS in my clan could see each other but I was a ghost.

SAME

post 27.0.1

1. As client, return to drydock after mission failure results in black screen

2. gunner turret gets stuck in "deployed" position, and you can't enter it.  the "press x to enter" still shows, but does nothing.

Spoiler

Broken%20turret_zpsqyiioos5.png

3. when joining PUG get message saying no sessions exists, you need to create one, but i still join a group

Spoiler

No%20session%20message_zpsyfnq8ja0.png

4. as client, after returning to drydock, we can't interact with exits. Workaround: use dojo fast travel to exit.

5. As client, when in gun turret, on transition to warp, the railjack isn't drawn after you get ejected from the turret.  You can just see the doors and warp background. 

Spoiler

Railjack%20not%20drawn_zpsmvh02rwp.png

Edited by Cyclloid
Added screenshots