Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

We experienced many bugs in 2 Railjack missions. 

1. When I exited the railjack into space, I was walking through space without my archwing. I could not go up or down.
  2. The second time I went out into space, I could not see my friend's railjack at all.
  3. 20191225195812_1.jpg?width=1249&height=7
  4. 20191225200457_1.jpg?width=1249&height=7One of my friends also upgraded his weapons to do a 360 view, but none of us experienced  it except him.

Atlas can get permanent Rumblers by having them summoned when returning to the dry dock as the host. The explosion that happens when they despawn still triggers and will damage the player but they remain and can even be taken on the next mission.

Pic of me and the boys

n0n4OTW.jpg

ZfmyQBi.jpg

In Veil Proxima missions, after a certain point I am unable to steer my railjack. It automatically corrects me to looking face-forward, and I can't deviate from it. Usually, for whatever reason, it happens when I'm trying to shoot down outriders. The only way I can keep it in sight is to use the directional thruster skill over and over.

Hitting esc to bring up the options menu then cancelling out works for maybe 1 to 2 seconds, then it re-corrects me once again.

On 2019-12-25 at 6:52 AM, fwadiver said:

i have battle avionics but when i attempt to install them they dont show up for selection.

All BAs can only be equipped in particular slots. For example seeker volley and void hole can only be used in slot 3 while particle ram and shatter burst can only be used in slot 2.

This might be why they dont show up.

My guess is that they dont want people to have certain avionics equipped together but eh idk.

Hi :3

I just want to say, that the Orvius meele weapon not working properly. I cant make screenshoot, sorry. 😞
The charged throw attack NOT fly above the target enemy's head, and then suspend them in mid-air, just hit the target and come back.
And the disc never, ever exploding. Oh, and the throw attack targeting the dead things to, so its make really hard to kill a group of enemy. The Orvius just targeting and fly towards a dead corpse.
Please fix this bug for me :3 
I really like use with Octavia, The Pandero + Orvius combo is sooooo good 😄

Thanks a loot.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Koala_Goala:

After it shows skirmish complete..we still die and mission fails...RAILJACK IS BROKEN ..YOU HEAR THAT DE... RAILJACK IS BROKEN...FIX IT...ITS BAAAD...ITS FREAKING BAAD

Railjack is not broken. I play it a lot,  have everything on MK 3. I never had a game breaking bug - literally not once. Perhaps it’s or configuration.

And...don’t scream!

Edited by Doc-Orange

I have issues with rank 5 tactical 'Overseer':

If I have the key to tactical interface bound on 'L' (default) I can open the tactical interface only from piloting and gunnery stations. I have rebound the key to another ('T' for now) and I can open the tactical menu just fine. However in both cases the 'tab' key does not work for the 'crew chase camera' thing. I have litteraly tried to press every key on the keyboard to see if I had it rebound on something else, but nothing works.

Description:

After leaving archwing, the weapons and mods are not switched back to the warframe. This results in the warframe having no mods applied to the frame and all weapons. The only way to get rid of it is death or leaving and entering the ship again (does not work all the time).

Reproduction:

• Leave the ship and enter. The warframe will hold either the archwing melee or the archwing gun.
  • Leave the ship and enter. Warframe abilities will have different durations

Ive now noticed 3 times that each time I do a Railjack mission (My ship) that i get fails added to my cipher failed section in my stats

Note:

I regularly check my stats, I had checked my stats for something else and noticed that upon doing Railjack missions my cipher fails went up but i dont understand why this would be happening they went from 14  to 21 then to 24 seemingly that each time I do a Railjack mission im getting  cipher fails.

Can someone please shed some light as to why each mission results in a failed cipher in stats a Bug ????

UPDATE:

The bug is coming from interaction with the forge on the Railjack as noted by @ZinGrin an from  @CrYPTeX1337  in his post a few hours ago!

Edited by Animus-Xenospectra
UPDATE other member discovered bug source!
  • Like 1

Here's me getting transported and stuck in Nirvana after backstabbing a Crewship pilot.

• /unstuck does nothing
  • can't access gear wheel for Omni recall
  • can't use Abilities nor switch to Operator
  • ESC menu and chat still working, but screwy as shown
  • Metadata excerpt:
    /Lotus/Levels/Railjack/RailjackInterior.level, /Lotus/Levels/Proc/Railjack/GrineerMissilePlatformInteriorMedium/AgFRbHC-kEd4hid4QVADEDGA.lp, /Lotus/Levels/Railjack/Proc/RailJackDeepSpace01ExterminateCombined1Poi1MissilePlatProc/jP66xtliptJVY7gAAA_DAA.lp, /Lotus/Levels/Proc/Railjack/GrineerSuperWeaponInterior/DAA.lp  Zone: /Lotus/Levels/Railjack/Space/DeepSpace01RegionEmpty  P: 1002, -3000, -2964  H:-27

b1jpRXz.jpg

Wukong CT (Celestial Twin) two dopples instead of just one. Only one is considered "active" or something like that. Usually happens when you leave the railjack whilst having celestial twin and re-entering railjack.

Not sure exactly how it happens, but I would try activate twin, slingshot to a crewship, omni-recall back to the ship. 

All I know for sure it's related to how you the teleport/transition the warframe around (exiting railjack or teleporting to sections of the railjack)

And in other instances, activating CT again whilst one is 'around'. It bugs out the warframe unable to interact with anything; cannot attack or literally do anything else except move around. 

And no, there isn't another Wukong in the squad.

20191225233302_1.jpg

On 2019-12-23 at 8:57 AM, DeeDeetheSpy said:

Tested and can confirm about Energy Inversion only giving 40% not 120%

I was about to submit a report about this until I remembered Itzal's base health is 200. The extra 400 comes from leveling. So the mod is working as intended. D'oh.

Guess it's time for DE to add Archwing bonus stats to the mod screen.

Sigma Engines MK 1, 2, and 3 does not update the stats page in reference to the speed increase (KPH) stat.  It does increase the Speed Boost stat and at least this part of the engines work in missions, but the KPH speed increase does not work for all 3 upgrades in mission.

Archwing Slingshot is bugged. 
It is possible to get out of railjack without archwing or/and without arch gun. 
You should have a "Archwing Slingshot" ability at gunnery (lvl 2), don't be a host and ping above 100. 
If you just use slingshot properly you'll get out with archwing but with usual weapon (wich one you was holding before launch). Also you can switch to secondary at this state. And you'll have a frame health, not arch (so you can have Inaros over 8k hp + adaptaition).
If you press use button (default x) again wile slingshot targeting you'll just fall out of railjack (don't proc often). Warframe is still able to move, use abilities and shot with usual weapons.

P.S. tigris can oneshot transportets and any of ships, at saturn at least

Спойлер

E-wEqBZXK7I.jpgj8ryVFR1ydo.jpg

Edited by Armageddontoday
  • Like 1

RE: Archwing Slingshot. It is possible to slingshot into a cruise ship the moment that it explodes (due to some player min-maxxing) and be blasted into that cosmic latte that overwhelms your screen. Quite literally. Your screen will turn brown and you'll be unable to see anything but you'll be able to chat and unable to use your gear. There will be no movement sounds (because no one can hear you in space?) and your fixed position will resemble death only when you realize that you can no longer extract because you were the host of the mission and all your "rewards" are scrapped.

---

Ivara's Prowl ability does not work alongside Chesa Kubrow very well and by very well I mean when you are in a Cruise Ship and you are destroying the reactor, you might happen to be in prowl and as the ship is exploding, your Chesa Kubrow might be downed and while the Chesa Kubrow is downed, it may expire (forever?) in space until you board another Cruise Ship. When you board this other Cruise Ship, your Chesa Kubrow will be revived! If you try to Prowl again and take out the reactor without taking out the Grineer, your Chesa Kubrow may die (again?!?) only to be revived in the next Cruise Ship. If you do succeed in killing the Grineer and are able to OMNI out ASAP then you should find that your Chesa Kubrow is unscathed. What wondrous bug is this?

As I already described in my post under the 'UI' section 

the data for my 'Failed Ciphers' Stat seems to be corrupted. I finally found the answer to what's causing the problem. I had the idea that - since I mainly play Railjack (and only as Engineer) for the last two weeks - it might have something to do with the usage of the Forge in the back of the RJ. So I went ahead and documented a complete ~1hr long farming run for MK3 Vidar Reactors. In the following I'll abbreviate a one-time use of the Forge (e.g. to check for current amount of resources in the storage) without any further interaction with 'F'. Furthermore: Crafting Munitions, Dome Charges, Flux Energy, Revolite --> 'C' and Refining --> 'R'.

These were the results:

F: 10x

F+R: 4x

F+C: 48x

F+C+R: 3x

which adds up to 65 separate uses of the Forge.

My 'Ciphers Failed' before the mission: 1543

My 'Ciphers Failed' after the mission: 1608

As you might have guessed the difference is 65. Quick maffs (duh).

To conclude: any kind of interaction with the Forge results in the 'Ciphers Failed' Stat increasing by one, which of course is not very nice if you're a perfectionist like me. I'd really like to see this getting fixed and my failed ciphers rerolled to a pre-Railjack state which is probably in the 300-ish range.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, may the Void bless y'all with precious Credits. 😉

Hi for my PC seems fixed getting stuck/unstuck problem. Now like a lot of people, my intrinsic count is NOT accurate. on on long mission run, same squad , 5 missions back to back, counted 5 screens mission completed screens. Meaning the loot is MINE 🙂 had 32 intrinsic, Go back to dojo only got credit for 7!?!   and this is happening last 6 days!?! Any help/fix appreciated. 🙂

!!!!! Happy Xmas and New Year!!!!!

Edited by o1517

Maybe Crewships can infinitely spawn? I was able to capture 9 and after I killed the 90th fighter, nothing more spawned. But I wonder if more will spawn if I just leave fighters alone? One of them vanished after a brief lockup in the game... Here are the 8 I captured on Kasio's Rest.

Spoiler

eLqpfAS.jpg

Maybe this is unintended? Maybe this is a bug? More intrinsics right?

I think if this is unintended, the fix is to let captured Crewships count as killed (as you can see, I have 0/6 in this screenshot despite capturing 9).

EDIT: Now I got 13 total to spawn by killing 5. I think this is the limit as the game seems to let no more than 8 be around at any given moment (a 9th one will be erased it seems):

Spoiler

6Sdt4KV.jpg

Edited by nslay
Chat removed