Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

On 2019-12-19 at 1:10 PM, przemo877 said:

Fire Suppression tactical avionic with 1 upgraded grid slot only extinguishes 1 fire instead of written 2.

Just to confirm:

https://imgur.com/a/q1KoboA

p9g7haO.jpg

5p5tEz1.jpg

edit: to be frank, I'd much prefer the upgrade affected the cool-down by an amount making it equivalent instead. So I could make better on demand use of it in situ.

Edited by Megalomaniakaal

Checking your own railjack while in a squad, either as the host or squad member, screws things up. I've had my reactor not counted, so showed base Capacity and it uninstalled most of my Avionics. Had my ship name erased or replaced by the host's ship name.

Almost infinite Grineer spawn at their torpedoes, they constantly spawn every ~5 seconds for long time

Spoiler

Warframe0278.jpg

Corpus container in a wall. I was on Red Veil Syndicate mission.

Spoiler

Warframe0281.jpg

Yesterday went for Simaris' Target, it was Brood Mother. First one was captured as usual, but the second had a non-textured ball in a place of scan point. It was seen only with Synthesis Scanner and previously this Brood Mother was frozen with Frost Prime's 4th skill.

Spoiler

Warframe0283.jpg

Hi!

When exiting and entering railjack/crewship/mission objective if you did not do it with slingshot/railjack recall, some times the mods equipped on the warframe and weapons are just not working, as they are not equipped at all.

Maybe this is a bug from before, I just noticed this today.

On 2019-12-20 at 5:14 PM, PatMartins said:

Apparently I accidentally used a wolf beacon on the Railjack.....when you're not supposed to be able to use beacons at all in the first place in Railjack.

This happened to me, too. I hope it gets fixed, and we get our beacons refunded. Wolf didn't even spawn. I had completed one mission, then immediately went into another. It was in the second mission that I was somehow able to drop the beacon.

Bug where clients can access the navigation of the host's railjack, making the entire team leave the mission prematurely or while in the middle of looting. Griefers have done this multiple times in the PS4 version, and I found this bug occurring once today, in the PC version.

This often ruins all incentive to use Pub matchmaking, as some player will be impatient and try to prematurely exit the mission after it was completed, leaving all the loot in space to not be collected. This method of Griefing should be removed.

• Like 1

When using archwing cannon at crewship and said ship blows up the animation that normally plays, cuts to black and you are stuck unable to /unstuck ESC anything other than quit and restart; ways to avoid the only one I have found is to pay close attention to the ships health else face a restart, I feel it should either let you choose another target in range or loop you around in order to land or fire again.

Edited by Sweet_Fear

hace 12 horas, spaceseed83 dijo:

Died on a crewship (near the generator/core if that matters). When I tried to res myself everything bugged out. No gear wheel, no operator mode. /Unstuck did nothing. My squad said I was completely off the map on their screens. Couldn't access menu, had to task manager kill WF

This was my screen after a squad member destroyed the crewship in hopes of freeing me

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NZ2eNEUAG1zIHkYztTQ8rxqlwoZee2S2

Have you team tried to go back dojo??

When I were In a mission, that happened to someone that was dead when we finish last mission and we accesed other one. We needed to go back dojo, but I'm not sure if the other player were able to go back dojo, but I think he could.

new accounts have to do this to find the ne parkore system ESC,Quests Training, Advanced movement, reply tutorial I think people get bored pretty fast when it does not promt them to look at this part they have to ask someone els how they move also can we get wall run back soon wall hop is ok but to slow for a Ninja

I slingshot myself into an exploding crewship (was exploding when I clicked). Now I am stuck in limbo but also can't leave due to the last sentient piece I got. There needs to be better unstuck.

TWCDWzL.jpg

This one is fun because you can see the viewport is just F'ed

uhzCt3X.jpguS8wCxG.jpg

First thank you for the quick resolution on a number of items that initially came up and will say upfront that bugs aside I do think this area has quite a bit of replay-ability even after farming the heck out of the environment for the stuff it has to offer. It does appear that the following bugs still seem to be active:

*The railjack personalized name resets on a regular basis and may be related to using others drydocks. The Sungem skin on a squads/host joined drydock will not appear but then it will switch to the skin while out in the mission.

*The healing aura appears to stay on some ships even after the crew ship has been destroyed leading to the invulnerable exo outrider

*I have encountered a couple instances where I left a slingshot then another left it and the user interface HUD was still visible but the screen was black otherwise. When you die in this mode it does not seem to let you revive.

*Upon gaining gunnery rank 2 the 360 degree view is gained but it still gets obstructed view occasionally with weird results and when in that view and navigating back to mission or dry dock it can permanently impact the screen.

*We have been encountering joining issues when inviting people to squad/dojo after a railjack mission. The person invited gets stuck in a loop where they cant enter dojo. It looks like it may be trying to invite them to the dry dock instead of the normal dojo entryway.

*Have had instances up to 12/28 where weapons lose their mods and become ineffective against railjack enemies. Seems more likely to happen in the transition from arch-wing to crew ship environment.

*Had an instance where killing the pilot before the reactor on a crewship led to the crewship destruction mission update not reflecting the current number of ships destroyed.

*Stealing a crewship from the base I have to turn the pilot window towards the inside of the base and back it out to get it unstuck from the base every time I attempt that part of the mission.

*Have rammed an exo outridder from slingshot and been instantly killed upon impact.

*Void Cloak appears to be disabling the blue reference icon that lets the squad know where the ship is located.

*When host gets a disconnect there is no mechanism in place for us as crew/clients to end the mission and keep hard earned loot.

*The lighting changes and effects making everything in the ship dark when near a window seems too extreme currently.

*50% of the railjacks abilities being currently locked behind the far less than 2% RNG wall of a Vidar reactor when you take into account if you do manage to get one it may still be in the 30-50 slot range which means we still would be unable to access the vast majority of the current capabilities and that the actual drop rate for a viable component is far far lower than currently advertised. Only including this one as I was pretty sure that was not intended.

*I believe components with fire suppression abilities are also closing hull damage.

*The resource acquisition balance seems to be a reasonable grind except for the titanium which is truly painful and yes I realize I can farm 2000 or so by taking the extra time to mine for it in the salvage areas of the mission. It is just not tied to the game-play itself and so is not enjoyable in any fashion' This is especially true since its something you have to do as a squad and people value their time to do that extra work differently.

*Each mission completion should save the collected resources to the account to prevent Host migration issues being a concern for those that go out on multiple issues. I currently feel obligated to return to the dry dock after each mission.

*The button you use for the tactics menu I would appreciate if I could use it to both open and close that menu as reaching up to ESC to close it is not convenient and a little anti-intuitive.

*Status immunity seems to be inconsistent with ground grineer enemies and sentients. The vombas immunities/healing seems way off from what it should be as they are by far the most difficult enemies in the area to kill currently.

A friend just reminded me that the Sentient Slingshot in the Investigate area sometimes randomly will drop you into empty space.

Edited by ASHERATOR

If really im getting much bugs playing as Ash and im done with this Tons off bugs and they starting Rj I don't know why but im done with this some mission you doing like 30minutes and then you getting crash so im done with this game. such a wasting time what you Warframe 

Am 27.12.2019 um 07:49 schrieb Animus-Xenospectra:

I have had same thing happen as OP and other bugs...

Perhaps RJ is very sensible to PC configurations. Again, I never had a gamebreaking bug, in fact I cannot remember any bug. In the meanwhile I have my 3rd Vidan Reactor. Its a 2% drop so I think I made more than 100 missions - but I never counted.

Okay, so I've had 2 occasions now where I have been scrapping unwanted railjack equipment from the comfort of my dojo, and encountered 2 separate instances of my avionics disappearing from my equipped slots:

1st time I was selecting UNRANKED stacks of avionics, and the game decided to include a pair of ranked ones in there. I'm 99% positive that I didn't mark the ranked avionics for scrapping, but maybe I made a mistake? Support restored them, so whatever right?

2nd time just now, I had scrapped a damaged Mk1 reactor and a couple Mk1 armaments, and found my avionics capacity had decreased, as if I had equipped the smaller reactor (currently packing a Mk2 Vidar). But that Mk1 reactor was damaged, and so equipping it should not of been possible, and the game has eaten 3 more of my equipped avionics as a result. It didn't unequip them: they're straight up GONE. Back to the support ticket for me.

I wasn't even scrapping avionics the 2nd time. I'm scared to scrap anything now for fear I'm going to lose more of my inventory.

EDIT:

Just gone back in to check again after a restart, and it looks like either support is just that fast, or the game has corrected itself? I feel a little silly in retrospect, but it was a VERY convincing unintended feature. What disturbed me was that the missing avionics did not initially show up in the search function either and I couldn't locate them manually either. Like they never existed.

Edited by sathoon
Has corrected itself?

I managed to get stuck in the slingshot, and I could not get *any* actions to work. I could not launch, I could not exit. I could use chat, though, and the tactical menu mostly worked. Fast traveling out of the slingshot moved me, but did not exit the slingshot UI. Once I was out, I remained incapacitated (unable to use commands or movement) and undead (invulnerable, but took damage, taking me to zero health did not hit me). It's possible that trying to use slingshot while void cloak was active was the trigger for this issue.

20191228151809-1.jpg

3 hours ago, ASHERATOR said:

*Have had instances up to 12/28 where weapons lose their mods and become ineffective against railjack enemies. Seems more likely to happen in the transition from arch-wing to crew ship environment.

A possibly related observation, in drydock:

Sometimes my ship's reactor does not give its avionics capacity (and when I am in the avionics screen it shows arbitrary avionics unequipped). 

Switching to the starter reactor and switching back seems to fix the issue (and avionics is re-equipped when I check that afterwards). But that's only possible in drydock.

Km/h and m/s labels between engines and the Railjack stat grid appear to be backwards. I'm not even sure why they're using different values in the first place.

Also, mods apply only to the base railjack stats, and not the component modified stats. Not sure if intended, but if it is, it should be changed anyway.

Edited by nooneyouknow13
  • Like 1

I joined my friend's squad on his railjack missions. The last piece of my railjack was building (minus the "keys"). While running railjack with my friends, there was a sentient anomaly that they wanted to investigate. I was told to equip my Paracesis, so I did. they had me smash the red crystal that triggers the Erra Quest. I triggered the quest and watched the cut scene. It's been a day since then, and my Engine Cowling finished repairing about 10 hours ago, however, CY isn't sending me the final step of the mission. I can't interact with anything i can think of that might force the next stage to trigger. I think the Erra Quest being completed is interfering with the progression of the Rising Tide quest.

Resolved: I feel a bit dumb for this one. Doing Erra made Rising Tide inactive. I just had to re-activate Rising Tide. I guess non-active quests don't trigger.

Edited by PaulUParadox
resolved

1) When testing out various stealth farming tactics to farm intrinsics I noticed that sometimes enemies are not open to finishers at all when solo and sometimes they are.

When they weren't I happened to be flying out of the dry dock and when they were I happened to be flying from the orbiter, not sure if it's related or if there's some other trigger that makes them not open to finishers.

2) Also, there appears to be a bug or bugs where some weapon types will not stealth kill reliably and others will. IE: the Paracesis, even at level 40 and able to one shot in Saturn will not consistently get stealth kills, even when you one shot an unalerted enemy from behind, but doing the exact same thing with a finisher built Fragor Prime will 100% consistently get stealth kills when killing slept enemies on Kasio's Rest or even Flexa, but only consistently when killing from behind. Alert Status is irrelevant, it works on any enemy 100% of the time with a kill from behind, but only with certain weapons or possibly stances or something. I don't know exactly why, I just know I wasted a lot of time trying to get it to work with the Paracesis and daggers and crit zaws etc and in the end it just works on the Fragor Prime (maybe any hammer) consistently and not with the other weapons. Perhaps it's related to overkill damage or total damage done since hammers get a much larger multiplier? Whatever the case may be, it's consistent with some weapons and not others. 

Erm, not really sure how to describe this one, so I'll just let the image speak for itself:

84109B802196E6D92CB5975BA4D37EEB8E20C47BThat is the result of Vauban using Vortex, which results in some trippy, psychedelic color effect. I'm not sure if this is an Empyrean bug, but I've never seen it happen before Empyrean was released and I've been around a LOT of Vaubans. 

Another interesting stealth bug in Railjack I just encountered:

I put up my particle ram and instead of trying to avoid aggroing ships like I usually do, I just let the fighters aggro on the way and then went into the galleon (on Flexa) to do stealth kills with Ivara since the fighters wouldn't be able to down my ship that fast anyway and would kill themselves on my particle ram slowly.

Every single time a fighters died my stealth counter reset. I noticed they were dying because the stealth multiplier randomly vanished every time I randomly got loot from a fighter that killed itself in my particle ram. 

edit: now that I think about it, my ship kills likely count as my own kills even when I'm not in the ship, so technically every time a fighter killed itself on my particle ram, it was my kill and not a stealth kill, so I suppose this isn't really a bug since non-stealth kills should reset my counter. 

Edited by Borg1611