Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

Greetings, I do not know if I am late to the party reporting this bug, but here goes:

I was lucky enough to obtain a Zetki Reactor with +50 avionics, however when I equip it, the UI shows that my capacity increases from 30 to 79, hence giving me 49 avionics instead of the 50 labelled!

Please find hereunder the screenshots showing the UIs on the reactor select screen and on the avionics screen:

https://imgur.com/ZDxyToP

https://imgur.com/T7NcCgm

Kind regards,

Silox

RJ Turrets stats bugs summary

Here are some turret stats that are displayed in the dry dock (typically in the tab stat) that are probably wrong regarding stat progressions between generations (base, MkI, MkII, and MkIII) and houses (Sigma, Lavan, Vidar and Zetki)

Some of these have been tested by wiki users to be only UI bugs (e.g. Photor)... hopefully most of them are also UI mishaps

Note : basic rules, as we found on the wiki, are that Turret stats follow the same pattern between Houses within the same generation, i.e. compared to the Sigma variant:

• Lavan variant has same damage, 1.4x Status Chance, and increased accuracy
  • Vidar variant has same damage, 1.4x Critical Chance, and reduced accuracy
  • Zetki variant has 1.5x damage with 1.5x Critical Chance and/or Status Chance and increased accuracy at the cost of increased Heat Accretion

Also : Only the Crit chance, Status Chance and Damage values change between generations within the same House

Carcinnox

• Sigma MkII and MkIII Accuracy : displayed as 80, should be 28.6 as the MkI
  • Vidar Carcinnox MkIII Fall-Off : displayed as 2000-4000 should be 500-1000 as other Houses and generations

Cryophon

• Cryophon MK I  Status : displayed as 23% should be 15% as base version
  • Vidar Cryophon MK I Status : displayed as 23% should be 15% as base version
  • Cryophon MK II  Status : displayed as 32% should be 21% as vidar MkII
  • Cryophon MK III  Status : displayed as 45% should be 30% as vidar MkIII

Photor

• MkI MKII and MkIII generations, all Houses: heat accretion displayed as 0, should be 10 for sigma lavan and vidar, 40 for zetki

Additional UI BUG

• Carcinnox MkI, MKII and MKIII (possibly all Houses) have the same icon as the Photor, only the base version has a unique icon in the UI

have a nice bug hunt 🙂

I was the Host and came back from mission to my dojo. First of all my dry dock decorations did not load, but got replaced by a beautiful and fully fonctional (and firing at me) crewship !

Don't know why, it was a usual mission in veil, no HM, no bugs, mission succeeded, I kept my rewards etc... just.. a thick crewship sitting there ^^

https://imgur.com/a/oZ4oiyE

Edited by Lord-Childeric

my personal railjack bug-list. all encountered by my self

- level does not load (endless loadingscreen) (client)
- stuck in railjacks "skybox", railjack invisible
- stuck in asteroid-base "skybox"
- stuck in crewship "skybox"
- get randomly teleported back to ship (client)
- stuck in side gun
- skills can not be activated
- skills deactivate on random (particle ram)
- breaches can not be repaired
- enemy ships heal with crazy speed (no clouds around) (host & client)
- wisp has no head
- giant kavats
- warframe still has archgun equiped inside enemy base
- not enough sentient spawn to complete the anomaly mission
- crewship consoles don't need to be hacked, just esc out -> done
- railjacks gun don't hit targets from time to time (no clouds around)
- a random additional item gets leveled in missions (see end screen) named Excalibur
- ramsleds stutter through space
- party gets not filled (anomaly)
- avoinics screen shows wrong/not all equipped avionics
- enemys stuck in ceiling of railjack
- after entering Ordnance the screen changes back to the view above, blocking sight
- ramsled get stuck on asteroids
- railjack doors do not open (client)
- can not leave railjack in dojo (client)
- wreckange order changes after destroying one wreckage -> be carefull!
- droped avionics/wreckage can not be collected and follows you around
- shipbreaker platform continues shooting
- black screen
- using transference teleports you back to ship (client)
- partially blacked out screen when using side gun

• Like 1

Pennant's hit detection is broken. It doesn't register all the hits like Tatsu does.

Here's the Threshing Grain combo performed with Tatsu: https://gfycat.com/tautcontentastrangiacoral

And here with Pennant: https://gfycat.com/slimymeagerarmednylonshrimp

Note the difference in hit amount. It applies to other enemies too, not just sentients. Calling Thunder combo is also affected, Cut Thrice seems to be fine.

This drastically affects Pennant's performance aside from heavy attacks, as it has to go through the same animations for a much lower amount of hits - not to mention it skips all the hits that force slash procs, which would be very helpful with the weapon's low status chance.

I'm not sure if this is a UI bug, or something wrong behind the scenes that effects actual gameplay.

The way engine speed works doesn't seem to add up.  You can see in this picture that the total speed is 591 m/s.  The engines equipped have +56.9 km/h.  The base speed is 307 m/s, and 56.9 km/h = 15.8 m/s, so the total speed should be 322.8 m/s — but it isn't, it's much higher than that.

Even if the game were ignoring the km/h - m/s conversion, and just adding 56.9 to the speed, it should only total 363.9, still much less than the actual result.

So then I thought, maybe they're doing the conversion backward?  If we assume that, then 56.9 km/h becomes 204.8 m/s instead of 15.8 m/s.  That still only comes to a total of 511.8 m/s, closer to the stats in the picture, but still not the same.

What is going on with these calculations?  What is our actual speed?  Is this just a UI glitch?

0d66799d10.jpg

Problem: Being on board a crewship as the scenario completes puts you in a super bugged / unresponsive state

Reproduction:

• Have more crewships than are needed to complete the scenario
  • Leave one alive until the end, then complete it
  • Be on-board the crewship as the "Return to Railjack" timer counts to 0 (Note: This is NOT when changing missions via navigation; this is just for finishing the scenario in a mission)
  • Screen becomes an unresponsive mish-mash of the skyscape

If the host navigates away, you will get a mission-end screen, however

• The mission-end frames are completely devoid of any information (no party members, no stats, loot, etc).
  • One time I was able to chat afterwards, and another time I was not
  • You are still required to ALT-F4 out of the game
  • I did not appear to receive any kind of loot even after seeing this screen.

Hi DE Bear, 

Not sure of anyone has said this, but one thing I’ve run this into a few times now with the shedu. If I empty the magazine and get knocked down, hit by a drahk master, or switch to operate, the when I go to shoot again and it won’t, even though it says I have a full magazine. 

The Shedu can break and stop being able to fire permanently (for the rest of the current game anyway). Seems to be related to either holding the firing button down for too long while the weapon is reloading, or whenever you get knocked down while firing or trying to reload. Not sure what exactly is causing this to happen.

It's a pretty bad one when it happens, it completely breaks the weapon until you go back to the orbiter/dry dock. It also seems to be affecting AI-controlled Warframe clones that happen to be using the weapon, which breaks said clones completely.

On 2019-12-27 at 12:41 AM, CrYPTeX1337 said:

As I already described in my post under the 'UI' section 

the data for my 'Failed Ciphers' Stat seems to be corrupted. I finally found the answer to what's causing the problem. I had the idea that - since I mainly play Railjack (and only as Engineer) for the last two weeks - it might have something to do with the usage of the Forge in the back of the RJ. So I went ahead and documented a complete ~1hr long farming run for MK3 Vidar Reactors. In the following I'll abbreviate a one-time use of the Forge (e.g. to check for current amount of resources in the storage) without any further interaction with 'F'. Furthermore: Crafting Munitions, Dome Charges, Flux Energy, Revolite --> 'C' and Refining --> 'R'.

These were the results:

F: 10x

F+R: 4x

F+C: 48x

F+C+R: 3x

which adds up to 65 separate uses of the Forge.

My 'Ciphers Failed' before the mission: 1543

My 'Ciphers Failed' after the mission: 1608

As you might have guessed the difference is 65. Quick maffs (duh).

To conclude: any kind of interaction with the Forge results in the 'Ciphers Failed' Stat increasing by one, which of course is not very nice if you're a perfectionist like me. I'd really like to see this getting fixed and my failed ciphers rerolled to a pre-Railjack state which is probably in the 300-ish range.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, may the Void bless y'all with precious Credits. 😉

Same here.

This was taken in august:

GOebXvl.jpg

And this a few days ago:

ljwqmzq.jpg

That's doubling failed hacks in 4 months (playing for 5 years). 😐

Him big

unknown.png?width=400&height=225

Must compensate by holding every single weapon at once

unknown.png?width=719&height=405

My Grattler was an Imperator, and then it was an Ogris.

Fixed by dying completely and resing self.

Edit: New info

After the cat dies as a giant, it will respawn every time I board a crewship.

Entering the asteroid base returned my cat to his usual size

Edited by spaceseed83

I have launched from the slingshot and am supposedly on a crewship

Unstuck didn't work, but hitting esc did. After the first occurrence this happened with every slingshot use.
Correlation may not be causation, but ti seems that most of my bug problems stem from repeated use of slingshot and/or recall

Edited by spaceseed83

A grineer crew ship somehow managed to come with me after the mission. It clipped through the wall of my dry dock, kept shooting my railjack, eventually killing it. After the timer ran out I was teleported back to the railjack. I was in the warp animation and after a bit I was back in the dry dock. Grineer super weapon confirmed.

mcc8MZL.jpg

hace 4 horas, Spookmineer dijo:

Same here.

This was taken in august:

GOebXvl.jpg

And this a few days ago:

ljwqmzq.jpg

That's doubling failed hacks in 4 months (playing for 5 years). 😐

I think that average cipher time to solve the cipher is also wrong. I think in my case was 10 secons, and now It shows 6 seconds.

32 minutes ago, lhardy said:

I think that average cipher time to solve the cipher is also wrong. I think in my case was 10 secons, and now It shows 6 seconds.

That's hard for me to check, if overall time went down for some reason/bug, it won't have a big influence on the big heap anymore.
Mine was 4 seconds before I went to tier 3 spy missions (lots of full ciphers).
Maybe, for players with less ciphers hacked, using auto breach could pull the time down?

So a bug I’ve encountered recently and have not been able to replicate cause I don’t know what caused it. But returned to the dojo after a mission and a crew ship was is the dojo and killed everyone once we left the ship. And we were not allowed to get back on the ship either and it could shoot you anywhere in the dojo. If I knew how to post pics on here I would.

Can not break secrete chamber's wall in sentient ship.

I have tried with deferent amps, operator void blast, shedu, even level 40 paracesis, nothing seems work for me.

But many of my friends able to break it easy. even when I am host.

Its look like a solid wall, picture below 

Ke61ZlE.png

Edited by -IE-DragonZero-

My Helminth Charger Companion auto-dies when I destroy an enemy vessel by boarding it, destroying its power core and then exiting it and re-entering my Railjack.

I currently do not have a screenshot of it.

I do know that if I leave the Railjack in Archwing mode after I have completed the objectives, destroyed all enemies and re-entered the Railjack will cause my Companion to revive itself (I've done this twice as an experiment.).

When I use Nekros' fourth ability (Shadows of the Dead) it can spawn destroyed enemy interceptors as my minions that are merged with the Railjack's floor.

They do not fire or do anything that I can see, they are just simply stuck.

I also have had my minions summoned from slain boarding parties suddenly all get stuck between stair-inclines.

They are in a constant running motion and do not fire or receive damage from enemies.

Their health does not decay and they do not respawn when I am at a different location in the Railjack.

They had persisted even into my Dojo upon mission extraction success.

I resolved it by returning to my Orbiter and then going back to the Railjack.

When I play as Itzal Archwing, it seems I cannot lose enemy lock-on warning when I blink and even sometimes when I am cloaked (I still have to test the cloaked part).

Edited by Fordrim
Added Nekros 'Shadows of the Dead' bug and Itzal Archwing lock-on warning.

1. Bug: While Shedu is the equipped primary weapon, you can still get auto-swapped to your secondary when picking up an objective.
    1. From wielding your primary weapon, start using quick melee.
    2. While wielding the melee weapon from using quick melee, pick up an objective.
    3. You should now have been auto-swapped to wield your secondary weapon.
  2. Bug: While Shedu is the equipped primary weapon, switching from secondary to primary will still cause you to drop the objective.
    1. While carrying an objective and wielding the secondary weapon, switch to primary weapon.
    2. You should now have dropped the objective, despite wielding Shedu.