Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

I am not sure if this has been encountered before. During mission when you mount and then dismount the dome gun WITHOUT shooting it still consumes ammo.

Also if you fly too far from "the course" (aka the ring of asteroids) the ship starts to lose control and forces you to fly back to the course (in a dog fight with fighters this can be disastrous).

and lastly idk if bug or not but dome charges don't oneshot the yellow crew ships (lvl 32) but they do the red (lvl 35-40).

tldr the dome charges are over expensive, finnicky, and underperform. as of now our guild has banned the use of dome charges as they are resource drain with literal no use.

we love the look of it and just wish it would be more effective/rewarding

so far enjoying the new update and are excited for more.

Edited by Zethanox
spelling and incorrect wording

Can't exit Razorwing with Xbox One controller. I use the Ability Menu on the LB button which makes Titania descend. Archwing descend is bound to Right Stick press, but Titania ignores that LB should be ability menu rather than go down into the floor. I have to hit the keyboard hotkey to exit Razorwing, which I have bound to 4/Num Pad 4.

EDIT: After resetting controller to defaults and changing the keybinds back to how I had them, it seems to have cleared up the issues. Was affecting archwing as well.

Edited by Kromatia

When empereyan first came out, using the chat box in the guns on empereyan ships locks you in and you can't shoot, now since the last hotfix its changed I cant use them AT ALL and now I cant pilot a ship either. Almost a month, is any of this going to be fixed? 

I cannot shoot myself from archwing slingshot on other players' railjack.

I can enter it, and see the outer space normally. Even the yellow target is shown on enemy ships, but no matter what or how I click, nothing happens. My only choice is to exit from it back to the railjack with the use button.
It works normally on my railjack in free flight mode. I can charge up and shoot myself to the void.
Experienced it in all missions, restarting did not solved the issue.

Archmelee still working on prisma veritux and showing me why you have had it disabled. Can be used in combination with Amesha slow to insta-kill any fighter except outriders, buffs from veil crewships and mods on your veritux do not matter since it is the collision damage that kills.

Reproduction steps:

1. Start any railjack mission, with above specified gear for the most convenient experience
  2. Go into archwing
  3. Use any forms of energy restoration (Vengeful rush will do perfectly fine)
  4. Activate warding grace.
  5. Fly in front of a fighter that flies at a crawling pace (you MUST be in front and the angle isn't huge)
  6. Press E
  7. BOOM, instantly killed a fighter since the auto-targeting melee sends you at the fighter with light-speed causing instant death by collision damage.
  8. Rinse and repeat

Please just remove collision damage AND bring back archmelee until there is an actual proper fix for this. The collision deaths are funny and helpful but it is weird that my archwing can kill a fighter because it, the fighter or my archwing, flies into the other. Is the next archwing we get a kamikaze archwing?

found 3 bugs to render the railjack invincible

2 of them are permanently (until u leave the railjack part of warframe)

in order to prevent abuse ill make a private video on yt and not gonna go in detail here;
 pls wisper me a DE account i can allow to watch the video so i dont have to make it public

(worked out how each of em does exactly work)

(sry for my bad english)

Edited by FL00FMASTER

There is a UI bug in the gear wheel caused by the Omni-Tool: When you are NOT in Railjack, the slot that the Omni-Tool was in is empty and stops you being able to add more equipment to the rest of the gear wheel unless you fill up the empty slot previously taken by the Omni-Tool.

20 minutes ago, ScribbleClash said:

Crew chase camera can not be used (by me).

Opening the interface with 'L' and hitting the designated button 'Tabulator' does nothing. Checking Controls, only [Show Level Map] is bound to this - which is as I believe, default. I've no clue how to resolve this.

Apparently it's not default. Mapping Tab to map toggle (or anything?) disables use of crew chase cam.

7 hours ago, WicThor said:

I cannot shoot myself from archwing slingshot on other players' railjack.

I can enter it, and see the outer space normally. Even the yellow target is shown on enemy ships, but no matter what or how I click, nothing happens. My only choice is to exit from it back to the railjack with the use button.
It works normally on my railjack in free flight mode. I can charge up and shoot myself to the void.
Experienced it in all missions, restarting did not solved the issue.

I figured out what was the issue!
If you enter the slingshot with a melee weapon equipped, the shooting not works. Entering with a primary equipped solves the issue.

So the Shedu, let's talk about it. 

Apparently this is a common bug since it has affected every clan mate I asked about it. 

The problem is that it randomly stops firing. This issue persists until you die and res yourself(getting revived doesn't fix it, swapping weapons doesn't fix it). This doesn't happen on the Simulacrum. 

On 2019-12-31 at 9:30 PM, ThatDumbGuy said:

Detail: Unable to scrap despite nothing is invested.
Screenshot:https://imgur.com/a/Wgrnqxb

SAME EXACT ISSUE on my end.

One of new engines there is no option to scrap or use repair drones, only 'Repair' yet nothing is invested to initiate it.

Also, how come one does not see the numerical speed boost being applied with the basic MK1-3 Sigma engines, yet it only appears when equipping other engine types, regardless of their rank?

On 2019-12-13 at 4:18 AM, Fire2box said:

My Railjack is no longer in my drydock at all after doing the NEW lua quest. I've logged out of the game and back in, still didn't show up again. 

unknown.png?width=865&height=559

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/468427106909683712/654884638828920852/unknown.png

kinda stinks this is preventing me from doing what the update is about. 😐

or can't join in ...

18 hours ago, Kromatia said:

Can't exit Razorwing with Xbox One controller. I use the Ability Menu on the LB button which makes Titania descend. Archwing descend is bound to Right Stick press, but Titania ignores that LB should be ability menu rather than go down into the floor. I have to hit the keyboard hotkey to exit Razorwing, which I have bound to 4/Num Pad 4.

EDIT: After resetting controller to defaults and changing the keybinds back to how I had them, it seems to have cleared up the issues. Was affecting archwing as well.

Ok. So I've discovered that while resetting controller keybinds to default and resetting them from scratch IS a valid workaround, it screws up again when you restart the game so you have to go through and reset controls again each time you load the game.

Launching a mission from the railjack when accessed through the orbiter and then going into operator while it loads up will result in the player starting out in space, possibly very far away from the ship.

Edited by Ibani

Hope you all had a Happy Holiday.

Not sure what caused it exactly (might have been a void dash, falling off the edge, or both) but on the anomaly my warframe stopped doing anything and the whole screen started shaking. I was able to transfer to operator and was able to fix it by falling off the edge.

unknown.png?width=850&height=480

Entering the side guns on the railjack gave me a black screen (didn't do anything different than other times I had entered the guns). 

A separate run I had black spots while operating the side guns.

unknown.png?width=850&height=480unknown.png?width=850&height=480

Not sure if any of the black parts are related but I did notice the side gun sitting on the deck inside the railjack after getting off the guns.unknown.png?width=850&height=480

Another run while being moved forward as entering the side guns the guns and the entire railjack disappeared. Looked like I was walking in space with only being able to see a few objects (I was able to help with some things in the mission by looking at the mini map like repairs/boarding party/piloting, but could not interact with slingshot/side guns/or exit).

unknown.png?width=850&height=480unknown.png?width=850&height=480unknown.png?width=850&height=480unknown.png?width=850&height=480

When reached dock after the previous bug the railjack remained invisible 

unknown.png?width=850&height=480unknown.png?width=850&height=480

Next run had issues with using archwing (archwing would disappear along with the archweapons leaving me trying to walk/run/bullet jump through space). After I was killed the archwing would return for a short time then disappear again. On my last life I teleported to the railjack with the omni tool and just stayed on the ship.

Same run I ended up with more black spots while using the side guns but it did functioned ok.unknown.png?width=850&height=480

When TACTICAL rank 4+ deploys a TEAMMATE Wukong's Celestial Twin that Twin is spawned in addition to their own twin (Triplets) and sticks with the Captain. Screenshot after a match in my own Dojo (note that everyone else left and i was alone in the Dojo)

@DE: It followed me home, can i keep it?

unknown.png

Not sure if this was reported already here,but...

When we entered the Sentient Ship,someone's kavat turned into KAVATZILLA and went huge in size,i guess it's completely random bug because I've seen it only once,I took a few screenshots,so here they are :

Spoiler

20191223141812_1.jpg

20191223141818_1.jpg

20191223141945_1.jpg

20191223141950_1.jpg

There is a brief time, when the Crewship has exploded and the model of it disappeared, but the actual ship is still there, and only the engine traces are visible for a few seconds. If you slingshot yourself to a Crewship which is in this invisible/destroyed state, then you will be able to board it, but when you exit, it will send you to the void.

If you enter a Ramsled which already hit your Railjack, and then return to the Dry Dock, you will be teleported into a black void. You can only move, and the minimap still shows that you are on the Railjack.