[DE]Bear

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

Posted (edited)

The galleon for assassinating the commander is invisible. 

Can't see from railjack or archwing, 

Can see the way point and the cannons on it, but the galleon or asteroid base itself is invisible. 

Following the way point can let me board it and finish the mission.

Edited by 0_The_F00l

On 2020-01-05 at 6:02 PM, Ibani said:

Not entirely sure how, but i think it was rapidly repairing 2 ruptures back to back, but my railjack became immortal. It's still like this as I make this post, with the crewship pounding on it and boarders having a party.  SD7dW51.png

Edit: So I started another mission.... it's still immortal. AiC7b5r.png

On a probably? unrelated note, all of my operator arcanes aren't working, including the amp one.

This can be easily replicated by forcing a catastrophic while the rail jack is invulnerable from a previous catastrophic. Boarding party bombs will cause a catastrophic and freeze the invulnerable state. To fix (while in mission), causing another catastrophic (from boarding party bomb) will undo the perma invulnerability.

1 hour and 30m wasted. 5 quellors and 1 pennant. Compensation would be nice. game froze but was still running. hud shimmering and fps moving and could see teammate messaging me. please....

r1Vf9g7.jpg

On 2020-01-05 at 10:39 PM, SilentMobius said:

If you take over a Crewship but don't destroy it it's possible for another to spawn such that there are more Crewships that the total needed to complete the mission.

If you are inside one shortly after the missipon completes I think the crewship despawned and the game puts you in a null state where you can do anything, even calling up the ESC menu does work and you lose the mission rewards because you can't exit without killing Warframe.

The Null Zone looks like this:

holy fk the same thing just happened to me. i spent an hr and a half farming the capt and got 5 quellors and 1 pennant. now im left with 1 quellor from a previous run and no pennant. i am beyond pissed. worse than when my shards would get sent to the void from focus conversion a while ago

If you join a rando's railjack, and everyone else leaves in dry dock, you can accept another mission

This will take the railjack back to space

The railjack you do not own

I have not completed rising tide

This is all well and good, until you try to return to dry dock

A dry dock you do not have. 😕

Game essentially hinches on this, and I had to eventually alt-f4 after trying half a dozen things.

I like being able to blumpus around in a rando railjack while learning the ropes

But that's still def a bug.

Working on reproduction now.

Most of the squads cannot be joined ..even after accepting invitation. Huge delay before the outside starts to appear.. fix this DE..or u r gonna loose people

[SHEDU] freezes when effects activateds 'such as relic upning'.and on other times. I have tried to find where exactly but it happens randomly too when reloading, so I haven't been lucky enough to find the opportunity so I can write them down.

But the weapon can not be fired, the game gets a time delay in the change of weapons (especially in the animation). the only way to make it work again is to die and respawn (downd and being healed does not restore the [SHEDU])

Posted (edited)

The Sungem Railjack skin appears to have the name lettering attached to the upper moving engine cowl and not the proper main fuselage. This means when the engine cowl is open the name lettering is in the right spot, but when it's closed, the lettering is lower than normal.  Incidentally the closed versus open occurs depending on if you visit the dojo straight after a mission in your own railjack (closed) or if you play on some one else's railjack first then go to your dojo (open), though I don't know how intentional that is.

Edited by L_Walk

I want to report another bullsh.... bug. You see, Shedu, that sentient armacannon we waited for so long, that one that is hidden behind a timer making it the most annoying thing to farm so far in the game, with a dropchance so low that even coordinating a team to have 300% extra loot you get one part every three hours, suddenly stops shooting in the middle of missions and is only fixed after reviving, with no identifiable detonator, I try shooting clicking repeatedly  holding click, not letting ammo go down any random number, but it just stops shooting at any moment, for no reason at all, I dont complain about you releasing the demo of empyreo instead of the whole thing as I was expecting, but I would really apretiate if the thing you release at least works, thank you.

I suspect the Umbra Forma drop from Veil Proxima caches are bugged. There were a few posts of umbra forma drop before Update 27.0.3(from Earth Proxima caches I guess), then in Update 27.0.3 it's removed from Earth Proxima caches, being exclusive on Veil Proxima. I've kept an eye on some big forums for further drops, and it seems no one has got a single drop ever since. I know it's supposed to be a super rare reward, but it's definitely strange: before the hotfix there were at least 2 drops in 4 days, while after it no one gets one in 20 days. It would be nice if you pay an revisit on it, thank you.

Railjack guns/armaments don't take the colors of the railjack and are stuck in their default colors (aka they don't match the rest of the railjack, always if equipped after the railjack colors have been changed and sometimes even if equipped before changing colors).

Accessing the Railjack through the Orbiter starts it with a Flux Capacity that is not filled out, even though it has been stocked full in the Dojo in a previous session.

After accidentally unbinding the aim button from right click in my settings then binding it back, I am no longer able to use right click to aim in Railjack turrets.

Posted (edited)

It's happening more and more often.

When I join a crew, my warframe and weapons are as though there are no mods at all on them.

the weapons only do the base damage they start with as un-modded (with the current armour values of mobs and ships I'm doing 19 damage per shot instead of 6k with a sniper rifle) and any buffs from mods on my warframe abilities (extra time on octavia ablities for example (normally 47 seconds - back to 19 seconds)) are not applied.

Dying resets this issue and all values from mods are then re-applied.

Edited by wullail
  • Upvote 1

Entering a base sometimes teleports whoever is already in there to the entrance. It could be when they try to use transference or something.

In any case, sometimes the game appers to mix up location data of one player with location data of another player.

Am 7.1.2020 um 11:06 schrieb Sinsanatis:

1 hour and 30m wasted. 5 quellors and 1 pennant. Compensation would be nice. game froze but was still running. hud shimmering and fps moving and could see teammate messaging me. please....

loot is saved after every successfull mission. 

Zetki Reactor MK III Flux Capacity description can be different from the actual stat.
Image: Both says + 300 flux capacity but one is giving 4 less
5h0vf3A.png

98VwQOW.png

My reply will mostly be a conclave one, since i focused my efforts on the lunaro before Update 26 came on PC. One of the biggest issues got resolved there, which was bugged stance/melee actions of arcata, as well as restored things regarding the mid-air actions.

However several things, one very major, one mediocore and some minor things from lunaro, as well as entire annihilations part of the conclave did not get the treatment in any hotfix since U26, and we have now U27:

• Damage on spin actions of melee weapons in conclave is out of this world. Even most tanky warframes like Rhino, with active Iron Skin, are dying from a single spin of the melee weapon like Dual Kamas prime, dual keres, Telos boltace, even single sword damages on spin are just broken. I consider this bug since before U26 weapons were considered broken, but actually did not oneshot anyone. Now it is straight out of control. Dealing 300-400 damage without putting any effort, on par with ultimate abilities like conclave's Oberon one is something that destroyed balance completly. Need to test it? See EE.log for damage numbers after slide-meleeing in private party any other player, and closing the game. Take note that average EHP of warframes in conclave is only about 280.
  • Telos boltace's special "lifted" status works in conclave, and causes imbalance that is hard to even describe and causes weird glitches. Want to test this? also invite a friend to conclave private party and slide-melee them for the effect to happen. On open maps, like corpus one, Warframes that are affected by "lifted" status IGNORE INVISIBLE MAP BOUNDARIES! Under that status a player falls 1 kilometer below the map, only to respawn in a different location and get thrown 100 meters away because again is affected by this status by another slide-spammer. This is not fun and needs to be fixed YESTERDAY.
  • 100% damage block works on rolling actions. I don't know how this made into game, but it works in conclave and is just absurdly effective. For the love of god, for balance purpouses revert this change and make it 65% like it was before. To test this just hire one person to roll in front with melee equipped while other person shooting auto-rifle to see 0's on screen
  • Lunaro bug when client player, checking the ball, gives no momentum to it. This action on the other hand works perfectly on hosts, and ball gains momentum like pre-U26. This creates a big imbalance when only one player can check the ball effectively, knocking all the other players on his way with purple ball, making them unable to defend their goal. To test this incvite player to private lunaro lobby and then tell him to check the ball in front of him. Repeat the same action as host to see the difference.
  • When in lunaro, when making a single jump while possesing a ball, launching a ball with light, quick press of Left Mouse Button launches it always to the right, when looking downwards at ground. Effect gets amplified the steeper the angle is, with maximum being launching under self. This mostly happen as host, since client desync make it so that game think you launch sooner and thus angle is different but i think should be replicate-able.

For most of those bugs there are already respective videos and forum threads under bug/conclave sections made, i will link them in this very post for a visual information.

5 hours ago, LuaRayus said:

https://gyazo.com/20e3e931aa34eccc613cb893a18b9ce2

Sigma engine mk 3, and possibly the others, say they increase engine speed yet do not. The only difference between a MK3 and a regular one is boost speed, but no actual engine speed

Salvaged engine (Lavan Mk3) is changing my engine speed in the menu, so it's probably just the Sigma series.

En 6/1/2020 a las 3:17, Allupus dijo:

Door in the 6th crewship got stuck after a host migration making the mission impossible to complete.

Which door is bugged? If it is the one to enter the crewship, you can use railjack's slingshot to enter on a crewship.

STEAM CONTROLLER BUGS

Avionics Menu

-Can't remove the mods off the grid, when X is pressed the UI changes to the upgrade grid UI.

[Improvement Suggestions]

-There needs to be a mod button so that individual avionic mods can be upgraded off the grid.

-All that gold is confusing, each house (Zekti etc) should have their own colour.

Tactical and Piloting

-There is no tactical option in the UI of the steam controller's in-game action list. [I bound the L key to the central press of the Left track-pad] 

-The ship plan/map in the tactical menu can some times appear stretched at the top or at the bottom or both. When it is like this the screen usually crops the top or bottom of the plan and you can not access the top or bottom teleportation points. It can also appear with no teleportation points present.

-A central press of the track-pad has no effect (tactical does not appear) whilst in melee mode. However, it will appear if you press L on the keyboard.

-If you start piloting whilst in melee mode, it stops both under buttons and the central press of both the left & right track-pads from working.

-If I central press the left track-pad to display tactical whilst piloting, then all controller functionality is lost. To reset it I have to press ESC to close the tactical menu and press X on the keyboard to dismount the piloting position, then all the controller functionality returns. 

-Whilst piloting if you press any key on the keyboard, then all controller functionality is lost. To reset it you have to press the X key to dismount from the piloting position, then all the controller functionality returns. 

-Sometimes when you attempt to teleport from the pilot position to somewhere else it doesn't work. After selecting the teleportation point, the warping animation will play but you are warped back to the original piloting position and all controller functionality is lost.

[Boost Improvement Suggestion]

I play Warframe with sprint toggle selected and this affects the railjack boost in the following way. Once boost is activated and the meter runs out, the meter will not recharge until you repress sprint. So you could forget about it being on and have no booster for x amount of time until you remember. Instead when the booster has run out it should automatically reset the toggle, so that recharging can commence straight away.

On 2019-12-30 at 3:11 AM, Skye_Archer said:

Station missions can enter lockdown mode in which locks all the doors and prevents access to mission critical areas.. There are no terminals to deactiave lockdown, so as a result makes the mission incompletable ...  screenshot below

Mission: Veil Proxima - Nsu grid

unknown.png

I have encountered this issue within the past thirty minutes, but within a Solo setting.