Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Bear

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

ENGINEER and TACTICAL RANK 10 ABILITY BUG

Hi, i can see that there is a problem about the Remotely repair skill of engineer rank 10. I can only use it to repair damage on my ship which i am hosting. But when i am on the others' ship, i can use the skill, it still shows the fixing progress but after the progress finishes, nothing happens, the damage is still there and waiting for me to manually fix it.

About the Tactical rank 10 ability, when i am in teleporting countdown, if i turn the tactical UI off, it will cause a bug that i can't use the other abilities of Tactical jobs.

I went on a few missions in my clanmates' railjack.  After returning to Drydock, he then left squad.  I checked the mod loadout for my own railjack, then went to Nsu Grid on Veil Proxima.  Suddenly I'm stuck with a railjack that seemingly has no mods installed, and base weapons.  Hull breach and failed mission in seemingly record time: thanks DE! :thumbdown:

If you use the Archwing Slingshot while warping into a mission, it bugs out a practically glues you to the Rail jack so you can't get back in. If you then fail the mission, the Railjack leaves without you, and after about 1l0 seconds it puts you into the warp screen, however you are flying around outside the Railjack in your Archwing. After the loading screen, once you are docked everything is black except your Ephemera and "glowy bits" on your frame. Honestly it is quite funny seeing the reactions od people inside and is quite a cool glitch, I kinda think it would be cool to keep in the game, however being locked to the Railjack in the mission is kinda annoying. 9/10 would bug again lol. However, I'll update if I manage to recreate it. 

Corpus ship sabotage reactor rooms have lasers on them again, after hacking the console, when they should not. Reappeared again after the latest hotfix.

A crewship started to spawn exactly the moment I returned to Dojo after finished mission. Which caused the crewship to spawn in the dry dock. It actually shoots and can kill you, which is bad as in the Dojo you can't klick on revive. You have to leave it.

https://imgur.com/a/pUv0Rh2

Wo9vfEr.jpg

Railjack pilot controls become very slow in-mission.

I suspect that it somehow starts to use warframe sensitivity settings. My warframe sensitivity is set to very low. Please fixthat, its literally unplayable. Getting off the pilot station seems to bring it back to normal. But then something triggers it again after some time when on pilot seat.

12 minutes ago, MiMiren said:

Railjack pilot controls become very slow in-mission.

I suspect that it somehow starts to use warframe sensitivity settings. My warframe sensitivity is set to very low. Please fixthat, its literally unplayable. Getting off the pilot station seems to bring it back to normal. But then something triggers it again after some time when on pilot seat.

same problem here. I tried to switch guns but no difference. on my ship control is very slow, feels like the mouse pointer speed is set to very low. When I joined a pub team, on other railjacks, the control feels normal. So it seems this problem is connected to the player.

Railjack pet murder...

My Smeeta ends up dead at random, and seemingly not so random, times. Sometimes when Amesha's 1 runs out, she insta-dies (she should be invulnerable, of course, and she shows as such in the UI), other times when I'm in archwing there's no apparent reason.

Then there are the deaths that appear to be related to crewship reactors blowing up. I always teleport back to the Railjack after cooking a reactor and sometimes my Smeeta dies when the reactor blows up, even if she should be with me in the RJ (I've also once had her stand beside me in the RJ and then just keel over dead when a nearby crewship blew up). It's kind of like there's one copy of her that comes with me to the RJ (sometimes) and another that stays on the crewship.

And, even more weirdly, and I may be imagining this, but it seems like, if I kill everyone on the crewship (except for gunners and pilot), there's a greater chance of my Smeeta not dying when teleporting back to the RJ, as if she might otherwise be attacking someone when I TP and that somehow stops her from getting TPed with me. It could well be that I've misinterpreted cause and effect on that one, though.

(I should note that I do everything Railjack solo, so none of the above can be due to other players or host/client stuff or such).

• A quick description of the problem

Numerous Railjack Xbox/Xbox One PC controller bugs (melee related error messages, inability to use Vector Maneuver and related abilities, pilot over-sensitivity, inability to customize, etc). For example as reported here: Can you use an Xbox controller on pc to play warframe? and here:  Controller keybinds (Railjack, Railjack related, etc...)

• Any steps you may have that can reproduce the issue

Problems are persistent since release.

• Any screenshots you may have taken

N/A

• Any additional information you may think is relevant to the bug in hand

May be affecting all controller users, is it possible to reset intrinsics spent for piloting for abilities that do not work with controller?

1. I'd like to see those avionics RNG values improved. NO ONE will ever care about or use the under 40 capacity Zekti III reactors that keep dropping in the void, for example. It just feels trollish while waiting weeks for a decent one to drop.

2. I think the starter railjack speed is a detriment to new rj players who are on the fence how they will like it. It is too slow and feels bad your big rebuilt ship cannot even fly as fast as any archwing. Boost the base speed values to retain more new rj players (and the boost speed too). The speed progression through gear is good but may needs to be adjusted.

3. Lower priority suggestion: Make the flight physics seem a little more realistic. By this I mean compromise between the current anti-science no physics flight by adding at least some slow down transition when you let off the gas. And when travelling a long distance, only after a certain distance in one direction, start accumulating momentum like a real spaceship would using real science. As it is, your railjack only has two speeds and cannot acquire momentum. After playing other space games with realistic physics this seems to break my immersion pretty hard. Try to find a balance that feels more realistic but retains the basic ease of use. Is there any lore to explain why my railjack ignores conservation of momentum?

Wreckage Capacity counter does not update after scrapping wreckage until you completely back out of the 'Configure Railjack' console and go back into it.

Hi, first time using the forums here.

I've had Tactical Rank 3 for a few weeks now and for some reason it's never allowed me to fast travel. From what I've seen I believe I'm supposed to be able to teleport to nodes on the map from the tactical menu L, but these nodes don't exist for me.

Attached are proof that I've got the intrinsics and an image of my tactical menu.

tpvtCHA.jpg

hz95B0G.jpg

Controllers don't seem to work after latest hotfix. I logged in the morning and everything worked fine but now, the game doesn't accept any input. The UI knows that there is a controller but I can't control my warframe at all. I can also move the cursor around with the controller but can't select anything. 

After the latest hotfix tether still seems to be bugged.

I made a post about it here

Slingshot/tactical Screen Bug

If you use the slingshot towards a Crewship and use the tactical menu, everything is ok, unless you happen to reach the Crewship before you have closed the tactical menu, then you will be locked out of your controls and inside the crewship unable to move/chat/anything but alt-f4.

Was just in a anomaly event mission. There was one of those portal things you jump into that moves you to the next area. It bugged out and I was stuck in it. At first there was a loop where it kept moving me into an area that made me port backwards, which kept porting me back to the beginning and then eventually it gave up and left me in a completely broken state where I could move around slowly as though still in the thing, but able to control where I went. I could not even access chat to try to type /unstuck or say anything to the squad at all. 

I had to abort out of the mission. 

https://imgur.com/7MNQ9gR

t says on the new update that once you get all of your intrisics perks to level 10, you shouldn't be able to farm any more points. And yet, i don't have any intrisics skill tree maxed out, but i cannot get any more intrisics.

The new Hotfix simply prevent me from gaining intrisics, period. what the heck DE?! o_O

This isn't a new bug but it's happened to me like 3 times since the last patch so just to re-mention:

Sometimes when leaving operator it ports me into space or to some other random place.

For example, I went operator to hack the reactor panel in a crewship. Leaving operator suddenly makes me floating outside in archwing. This just happens randomly, I can't figure out exactly why. It may be client only, but it happens pretty frequently.

It does seem the latest hotfix addressed some of the issues I've raised previously, but there's still more work to do. The mount/dismounting animation from the side gunnery chair is still glitchy, sometimes with the camera inverting upside down as you dismount.

Also, the gunnery chairs still get stuck in weird positions:

EC66EDDB60814317422C7994F27E48D8EA2A6A04

It's also impossible to actually mount the seat when it's like this.

It also results with the guns getting stuck inside the ship:

972BE79A14BD58AAC0298B69AD40F51AD22F551EAlso, Wisp's new animations still don't apply when wielding a thrown melee and secondary:

08B3393986D0E2329D3048E6544BC2C7A3C6899FC6B647339D954C665238E0FBBF145F23B4D29BDBCorrection: the guns DO still work but spawn the gunner outside the ship:

830BD0E49B00520EBE918EF62B2518A937A60ECE07A5873121A7AE0483D85B0EA599AC6A707EC0A8And the turrets are still stuck in the ship when being used.

Also, why are Wisp's melee animations significantly slower when she is hovering?

And still can't leave another player's railjack when dry docked:

4424341AD66EABAE93268857B51231F71BF24C95

After hotfix 27.0.9

Still had a problem with a base door that would not open on Vand Cluster, Saturn.  I was the host, it would not open for me or anyone in the party.  We had to abort mission.

20200109171533-1.jpg

20200109171645-1.jpg

Good night there,

All "winged" avionics affect the railjack stats and the turrets stats.

You can see the stat changes in the avionics menu when applying them.

+ They stack armour the "winged" avionics and the normal hull weave.This is easily reproduced in any avioincs menu(see above).

Don't know if this is intended?But shouldn't those "winged" avionics only effect the archwing like it says?Or is the railjack one big four person archwing👨‍🔧💂‍♂️👩‍🚒👨‍✈️?

For instance a maxed zetki winged steel gives more armour then a maxed vidar hull weave on the railjack.Which makes hull weaves redundant in certain stages off railjack i imagine.

Also when equipping for instance maxed zetki "winged" steel avionic(+360% archwing armour),where can you see the actual appliance on your archwing?I looked at the archwing armour in the ships arsenal but no applying it there...and i was on the ship ...within a 100 metres yes?(I bet you get temporarily zapped to the dojo's arsenal spot miles away..😏)

Hope that helps.

Greets.

Ps.No idea if anyone else posted this before,the thread is so long already.

Show controls issue also here, Even with railjack settings on maximum I can hardly move the ship. Game breaking.

the little marker that indicates where you should aim to correctly lead your target is off.

For the Taktis, Cutter and Ramsled the marker is only leading by about half the required distance.

Tested with the APOC cannon, not sure if it is also the case with the other non-hitscan weapons