Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

*sigh* Look, I realize that visual bugs aren't high on the priority list, but they're still irritating and I hope you get to them at some point, because many of the visual bugs I've mentioned since launch remain unaddressed. Turrets STILL clip inside the ship:1BB93FD7DED6E319D62873E4C3AAFF082BC8DADF

43FD98157FE0148AA14AAD8A9AB90817271AB78D

Gunners are STILL placed at incorrect positions/orientations:4B5E13BF2C96EB96BE7F29134405C0AE36439542Get stuck kneeling into the floor, unable to move, fight or do anything other than jump:

CF97CD892BA046FC7673A8242D10153BD8A8A8EEAgain, I realize these are mostly bengign, but they're so terrible to look at. Please ensure to rectify these at SOME point.

Just to add another detail to the bug where when you hack a crewship as operator you sometimes are randomly teleported off the ship when you exit operator:

this happened to another person in a public game (we were both clients) as I entered the same crewship while he was hacking it as operator. It ported him out of the ship as I got on the ship (or when he was leaving operator as or after I got on the ship). It could have just been a coincidence, but I have noticed at least a couple times when this happened to me that I saw someone else on the ship. Just thought I'd mention it in case it is related and somehow what triggers the bug. 

Another bug that happened to someone else I was in a public game with was he got trapped in some out of the map state as we were flying to another mission. You could not even tab to him on the tactical menu with the intrinsic to see friendly cams. It would tab to the other players then just not tab to him and be stuck on the person before him. We were also stuck in a perma-load until he left the game a few minutes later. After he left the game, it instantly loaded into the map, so I think the perma-load bug was related to him being stuck out of the map in some weird state. He said before he left that it happened while he was on a crewship as the mission ended, so I guess it let the host fly to a new location while he was still on a crewship and that somehow trapped him in some weird state where he couldn't recall, couldn't /unstuck and the next mission wouldn't load until he left. 

Getting killed while loaded in the slingshot cannon causes the railjack to turn completely invisible and makes you experience weird clipping with it after reviving.  Of course, that wouldn't be an issue if you couldn't get killed while you're loaded in the slingshot cannon in the first place.

Switching to operator and back while in dojo makes operator inoperable during railjack missions.
Amp? Gone. Void blast? Gone. Void dash? Gone. All gone until you go back to your orbiter.

I guess normally this wouldn't be much of an issue, but as Zenurik I've developed this dumb reflex for switching to operator to dash a bit and sometimes the reflex goes off outside of missions... :facepalm:

• Like 1

A crewship followed me into my dojo after mission completion.

I noticed a strange drop in framerate after my mission and behold apparently we hijacked a crewship and took it with us.

As far as I know no one was piloting any crewships after the mission ended, so unfortunately im not sure what to include for reproducing.

Exiting and re-entering the dojo removed the crewship, uncertain if other people could view it, or if it was interactable while stuck in the geometry of the wall.

Spoiler

lWceBeU.jpg

jceg5Vz.jpg

Edited by CredenceFrost
hit enter too fast again; additional info

Additionally dying while piloting the railjack from boarding parties leaves you in an unarmed bleed out state instead of holding a secondary. (If it matters I was using the Zylok)

Joining a mission in progress will also render two pre-existing hull breaches unfixable by anyone but the host.

Whenever I play a railjack mission, the game stops recognising my keyboard layout (german qwertz) correctly and switches to standard qwerty. The issue then persists until I restart the game. I was able to reproduce this behaviour reliably.

Today I ran into an issue in railjack where I was not able to use operator skills (void dash, void blast). Perhaps I had tried to use them too early in the mission (before railjack tactical skills would unlock). But every time I tried to use an operator skill I only got the message "ability not ready".

vor 20 Stunden schrieb Lokidus_Prime:

Getting killed while loaded in the slingshot cannon causes the railjack to turn completely invisible and makes you experience weird clipping with it after reviving.  Of course, that wouldn't be an issue if you couldn't get killed while you're loaded in the slingshot cannon in the first place.

I think something like this must've happened to me. I got shot instantly and my ship kind of cloaked and didn't let me reenter. I tried boarding/exiting enemy ships but it didn't help.

Bh1BybH.jpg

The Mission failed since that dude joined too late 😉

- Unable to rebind Tactical Menu (L) to B or N for example
- Second Mission in a row disable the ability of dealing backstabs to sleeping targets (untill death or until return to orbiter)
- Still 100 Flow Energy cost for Black Hole with -25% Energy Cost Perk
- Sometimes, Huge UI icons in solo mission
- Permadeaths during entering animation to the CrewShips or Bases if enemy are near entrance

Edited by Am0r.UA

Hi all,
The Umbra army has already been mentionned on the thread, i will just add some things : only the host seems able to clone its excalibur, and you can change equipment/mod loadout/appearence settings between duplications and your clones will have different loadouts. (See power rangers picture, tested while posting this, in solo mode [I am them all]) Auras do stack (tested with Physique), sentinels/pets are duplicated as well. You can even change your warframe when you're done cloning excalibur. I also had traitors among my excaliburs : after some time, they may betray you and begin following a new master among your crew. You get them back after the mission ends but it hurts to be betrayed by those you created. This bug seemed to affect other AI driven allies : I think I once stole the Venari of a Khora specter summoned by another crew member while having cloned excaliburs, but realized it too late and failed my screenshot.
Warframe0299.jpg

Among other things : Titania and Hydroid have size problems.

Warframe0294.jpg
Warframe0295.jpg
Warframe0288.jpg
Warframe0296.jpg

First image : Titania upscaled, compared to the RailJack's void engine
Second : Back inside, compared to operator
Third : notice the little Hydroid with its sentinel
Fourth : Back in the Dojo

This demonstrates the bug, easy and reliably reproducible : fairy (4) -> operator (5) -> out of railjack
On exiting the ship, Titania is upscaled, and the size remains when boarding (railjack, crewship, or other).
The trick is going out in operator mode as you can't trigger the button when in fairy mode. You then see a fairy falling out of the ship and suddenly you're a titan.
I had the idea to test it with Hydroid : it works, with undertow. Exit the railjack but quickly tap 3 during the animation, Hydroid immediatly transform into water, and you spawn out of the railjack way bigger than you should be (seemingly as upscaled as Titania)
I did not test it with Wukong (with its cloud form), bug I think it should work the same way.
Note that going into operator and back does restore the regular size, but fairy/undertow does.

On the third image, the little (regular size in fact) Hydroid stands in a T-pose while wearing its archwing and has its sentinel. I even got overshields on Titania (visible on the screenshot) thanks to this little boy. I was not able to reproduce it but it has something to do with getting back to the dojo in operator mode. This seems to be realated to the fourth image where you can see a "shadow" of your warframe, the one you ended the previous mission with. Seems not to stack after, only one remains after each mission and the previous "shadow" is cleared. The "shadows" can be a problem : they go out in archwing mode and are an obstacle. I had a giant Titania teleport outside, right on me when I was launching from the slingshot. We collided, and Titania remained there, rendering the slingshot unusable for the rest of the mission. (see below, the ship is cloaked but trust me i'm in the slingshot, after colliding with the other Titania)

Warframe0289.jpg

You can use the oversized warframes to clip out of the ship. Just get close enough to the glass with your operator then press 5 to bring the warframe in the right spot, then jump to be fully out. If you fall out or jump too far from the ship, you will just get out in space in archwing.
Warframe0287.jpg

You can also tap 5 quickly after Q to lock your warframe as pilot/gunner/whatever. You can't pilot the ship nor use the turret the warframe is "using". Tapping 5 brings you back into the warframe, but getting into another turret with the operator while the warframe is stuck is not recommended and has unexepected/upredictable behavior.
Warframe0222.jpg

Now related to the Omni and its recall feature:
- If you recall too late while in a crewship that's exploding, you'll get into archwing mode before being recalled. You then appear in arching, inside the railjack (and giant if you were in Titania-fairy) and quickly die from the damages you take as the archwing is bumpping into the ship.
- You can open a shop with your operator while in the dojo : just open the wheel right when you get in operator mode. The warframe-restricted wheel appears, but you're an operator. When you're in Railjack missions, this means you can use the Omni! You can even recall, and your warframe is left were you abandonned it. If you did it in a crewship that happens to disappear, you death as an operator leaves you no option but to leave.

That's all for me.

Edited by Shaekara
Spelling mistakes, adding some elements for accuracy of report

A few more bugs. First bug seems a little concerning.

1. Flux magically refills to max after the Railjack gets a certain amount of "affinity" from kills with the battle avionic abilities (that's my theory so far). REPRODUCE: I do have an affinity booster. While solo, I set my game to Invite Only, went to my dojo and entered my Railjack and selected Earth - Posit Cluster. I killed little fighters with ONLY my Particle Ram to slowly count the kills. The flux bar would completely refill after 3 total particle ram kills, then 8 total particle ram kills, then 19ish total particle ram kills, then 36ish particle ram kills. It's like 3, then +5, then +11, then +17 kills. Also works with Piloting Rank 10 perk Ramming Speed and Seeker Volley. I only tested out Particle Ram and Seeker Volley and assume the others work. Works on Earth, Saturn and Veil Proxima. This didn't work from kills with Railjack guns. Only those battle avionics and Ramming Speed work.

2. "Quick Progress View" displays Intrinsics with the wrong over-inflated bar. It's as if it's showing what it would be with "BONUS EXP" that frames/weapons get from completing a level. Good news is "View Mission Progress" seems to have the correct value on the bar since the next mission will have that value.

3. "Quick Progress View" hotkey stops working if Railjack navigates from a completed mission to another mission.

4. The host's railjack had a my client railjack skin but their host colors in the "launch from drydock" cinematic. I was the client and the host docked the ship after a mission. I looked at the dojo Railjack console to scrap some stuff. Then we launched for another mission and the cinematic showed my default railjack skin, not the host's fancy skin, but it was in the host colors.

5. Artillery user can use battle avionics but there are no icons for the battle avionics.

6. Exiting a crewship that is about to explode can make the game adjust brightness/contrast for the explosion of the crewship, making it look very dark until the next ship embarking/transition.

7. Kosma Ramsleds (from Earth missions) missing/lose the bright yellow identifying glow just after launching. I assume ramsleds are supposed to be easy to identify to shoot down.

8. Railjack vacuum can be delayed if a client is driving. I bounced many mods away trying to collect them.

After using the Forge, the HUD disappeared.

While quickly tapping Interact key I noticed, after pulling down the materials cage with the Parazon, the game acted as if I had hit ESC and got me out of the Forge window,

I thought maybe I did hit something since I was panicking but I'm not sure if this is when it happened because I rushed back to the forge.

rqGObmR.jpg

Not even the weapons have HUD.

So my drydock got REMOVED from the dojo. It wasn't deleted. I don't know what happened. I went in to install the starboard nacelle for the railjack, the room was all red. dont have a screenshot. i went back to add materials for the nacelle and the room is gone. my teleporter there is gone. so i lost all the materials (or at least i am assuming I did for the building of the room.

Edit 1: nevermind, it was an clanmate who didn't know what he was doing. disregard.

Edited by AneiShinobi
figured it out