Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

1) when you chance the "wear and tear" setting on the railjack it resets the text color of the railjack's name, but if you click on "primary text color" and exit it regains the color you previously set it to, example linked below

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oJgMt1DyK_CR3hXwYsb4_ZlKPs7RGjJo

2) was playing in the gunner seat and I think Void Cloack was active, I could see some image distortion as if I was looking through the invisible ship

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wtkc0FGj1znc78tj4U8_DS6oTeY75hSv

3) some weird distortion on the Gantulist while it emerges from Gara Lake (sorry if it's not pertinent to RJ but I thought the cause could be related to point 2)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10wFtx8SatPHNxDXv8bCO-xR3rClMyjYg

4)

Spoiler

there's a sentient cache under the ground in the sentient ship tileset, but it doesn't seem accessible from anywhere? wrong placement ?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1c-S_eAX1j8ag9ZMNgZ58mKvAz1w-4t6b

In regards to bugs I have run into the following that I did not mention before including: the shedu gun glitch were it will not fire and just makes a clicking sound twice so far.

On Intrinsics when upgrading tactical past level 5 I have encountered issues with the Fast Travel abilities and the UI interface to see where boarders are, etc.  They also stop showing up on my map overlay occasionally.  I tend to think always showing a static UI overlay of our railjack with icons for the other three members of the team shown next to the ship for those that have level 10 teleport functionality would probably be more intuitive and helpful even on the screens where we are viewing them on another ship.

On Avionics the Polar Coil mod will list giving the ship additional heat capacity; however, the majority of the time it is not actually increasing the number of available shots.

Hello,

listing some bugs i found:

During sentient ship exploring, the game's gravity changed and the frame was behaving like i was on the moon.

Everytime I die in AW mode and I revive myself i'm no longer in AW and I'm basically walking in space with my frame and can even use the frame abilities.

Very frequent black screens when exiting a crewship.

Mode very often lagging and stuttering all the time for no reason.

Still often getting stuck in the hyperspace loading mode when going back to the drydock.

Geneal UI errors, like the UI not updating on the number of enemies/crewships left to kill, no countdown when destroying a crewship reactor, enemy tags not displaying properly.

Omni tool recall to RJ not working sometimes.

Every time in railjack when i hijack a grineer ship and finish the mission the owner of the railjack goes to another mission and im still in that grineer crewship my screen goes black but i can see the markers or im just laying in the floor as a ragdoll or im in the ship except my camera is very far away looking at the skybox.

Was doing a solo Anomaly mission with a grinner hanger asteroid to clear, and while fighting outside in my Amesha some avionics and a wreckage/blueprint spawned inside the hanger asteroid, inaccessible. After clearing enemies, I tried recovering them without success with my Archwing; but was able to get the avionics with my Railjack. The wreckage/blueprint was unrecoverable. I wasted about 15 minutes trying to get it from every angle, even tried going inside the hanger, without luck and had to abandon it. Please stop being so stingy with the archwing/railjack vacuum range, it is a major design pain point in railjack missions. 

pVHwQva.jpgcBnrR0t.png

Also, please move relics to the bonus reward pool instead of the main railjack mission reward pool. Spending the time soloing Veil missions and just getting a relic as the "BIG" reward is extremely disappointing given the time/effort requirements of the missions.

OK, just finished a mission as a client in a friend's Railjack:

1. No HUD
  2. No Tactical Menu
  3. No markers (friendly or enemy) while in the turret
  4. No markers (friendly or enemy) while in archwing
  5. No enemy health bars
  6. No mini map, so I can't see where the hull ruptures/electrical shorts/fires are on the ship
  7. When shooting at boarders, every shot causes rapid nauseating zooming in & out.
  8. Interact button (x) doesn't work 90% of the time
  9. Gear wheel disabled while on foot.

Thanks DE! :thumbdown:

Sometimes, when you approach the forge too fast and interact with it from too far away, the interaction fails, meaning you don't interact at all with the forge, but get the animation. This is no big issue by itself, but it also disables the HUD for the whole mission. You can't see your health bar, energy, Railjack's health, Catastrophic failure timer, objectives, etc.

It had happened to me before, but this time it just made me fail a mission that I was completing where the Pennant Blueprint that I was farming had finally dropped, because I couldn't see a catastrophic failure and I was alone (public, but no one in crew). Fix this, please!

Edited by Mrldmz
wrong term (used UI, should have used HUD)

I dont have a screenshot but its a bug that happens to me all the time.

When im doing tridolon and I try to leave my squad (after completing the bounty) while im inside the room were you wait to enter cetus the game will freeze in a black screen with only sound.

This bug I've experienced is related to the avionics for railjack. Say you have some avionics equipped and you go to change reactors. When you swap from a sigma 3 to a sigma 1 the avionics dont change but if you then scrap the sigma 3 reactor (while obv still having the sigma 1 on) it "unequips" the avionics that would pass you over your cap. They dont actually get unequipped visually. What I mean is that while the slots that used to have the avionics in them no longer give the bonuses, they arent being properly unequiped and returned to the inventory in any way. This happened to me when I could not find my zekti bulkhead to re-equip. At first I was a little spooked that the unequip deleted the avionic but I just had to right click in the empty slot to get my avionic back. Really weird. So

Swap reactors to one w/ lower avionics
Scrap better reactor (for some reason the avionics werent unequipped until I scrapped the better one, maybe another bug there)
Avionics that were equipped are shown as if unequipped, they dont give bonuses, but you have to right click the "empty" slots to reacquire your avionic

It seems the intrinsics to increase forge yields do not take effect outside of missions, meaning while I can currently get 67 revolite from the forge during a mission, restocking my payload in my dojo only gives me 50. Not sure if this is intended, however.

Got a Zekti bulkhead avionic so proceeded to delete all my other bulkheads I had accumulated and spent dirac on. I played a few missions and got a Host Migration. Later I realised something was wrong when the stats weren't showing I had a bulkhead installed (and because I had scrapped my other ones) I no longer had my Zekti bulkead installed, or in my inventory or any other bulkhead for that matter. So I have all my other avionics...just no health for my railjack. I waited a few days to post this to see if it would be hotfixed out, but it's making it hard play and I don't want to buy plat just to replace something that was lost due to a bug

When entering a crew ship, I sometimes appear to have zero mods on my warframe and weapons.  My abilities are terrible and my weapons hardly do any damage.  If I exit the crewship and enter it again, the problem is resolved.  However, it may or may not occur again on the next crew ship - seems kind of random.

Second, when entering a crew ship with Loki and using invisibility, sometimes I am visible to the Grineer.  I can run all over the ship invisible and they are chasing me down and attacking.  It's usually a death situation.  Exiting the crew ship and entering again fixes the problem temporarily.  It might happen again on the next crew ship, or it might not.

Did a run in Saturn Proxima. Group wanted to go to Veil Proxima so I went. Completed Veil proxima mission but I did not get any rewards from it. Below is my rewards screen after that run. I do not have an intrensic level 7 yet don't know if that is relevant. The reason I am the only one on this screen is because when I mentioned it to the group they said I just had to return to my orbiter to see my rewards, but they still didn't show up.rnTq6FE.jpg

Boarding a crewship and went operator mode when rewards were being showed and  froze Warframe. would be great if loot protection was implemented for those playing the Railjack beta.

I boarded the crewship with the archwing launcher if that helps fix it, but going operator was the point Warframe froze.

The objectives were already complete.

Gian Point is the veil mission, (not sure I spelled that right).